Tampa Fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

Tampa Fans

Are disgraceful, throwing mini tennis rackets on the ice.  Why in the world did they give out tennis rackets, and they seemed pretty dangerous being thrown on the ice.  What a bunch of f'ing idiots!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Re: Tampa Fans

not just on the ice, they were throwing them at the bruins players after the game.  saw several bs players getting hit in the head.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

they are starting to be as classless as Habs fans...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

what were those freaking things anyway?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

They're probably mistaking tennis for golf or something, and don't realize the B's didn't get eliminated.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

In Response to Re: Tampa Fans:
    [QUOTE]they are starting to be as classless as Habs fans...
    Posted by dbg1[/QUOTE]

tHEY ARE ALL CLASSLESS HABS-FANS TRANSPLANTS....

aCTUALLY SING THE SAME SONGS, ETC

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]what were those freaking things anyway?
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Who the hell knows, hockey should not be played in Florida anyways.  F THEM!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

still pathetic

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sd071. Show sd071's posts

When noise makers are handed out, you know you're dealing with a non-hockey crowd and town.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

It's Montreal-South, especially with the Ole being played over the loudspeakers.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]what were those freaking things anyway?
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]
    Clappers.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts

montreal still haunts you?? you see them everywhere ! it's called paranoia Laughing there's pill for that!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

heeheehee
    when you can't talk hockey, talk about the fans

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts

IResponse to Re: Tampa Fans:
    [QUOTE]heeheehee when you can't talk hockey, talk about the fans
    Posted by vcec[/QUOTE]

Wink

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts

nice pic ! go tampaaaaaaaaaaaa

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

idiot

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

i was at the game and not only were they trying to hit the bruins players they hit a bunch of young lightning fans near the bench.. i was sitting near like a 12 year old girl by the bruins bench and she got hit in the head like 5 times

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jpotrzeba51. Show Jpotrzeba51's posts

I was at the game in TB tonight, and I can't say enough how classless the fans were. Although polite and no ill-will wished towards me adorned in my Bruins jersey prior to the game, the real fans came out afterwards. The noise makers were being thrown all game like they were toys, I had one hit me in the back and I had to turn around and threaten to crack it over an older gentlemen's head before they took me seriously. Those instruments however, are the only reason that rink sounds loud. They are cued on the jumbotron worse than we are in basically an instructional video on how to use such a simple object to make a loud sound. It's not hockey down there, it's a show, a broadway spectacle. Then, to throw those things on the ice? They are heavy, and dangerous when raining down on the players. TB should be disciplined for this, as I'm not alone and many people were upset with that act. Tampa Bay is beautiful, and a great place, but terrible hockey environment. Their opening video was like a tourism commercial for the state of florida and some Lightning highlights sprinkled in. I will not go back to the Forum.

In Response to Tampa Fans:
    [QUOTE]Are disgraceful, throwing mini tennis rackets on the ice.  Why in the world did they give out tennis rackets, and they seemed pretty dangerous being thrown on the ice.  What a bunch of f'ing idiots!
    Posted by Jake1977[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tgrim02762. Show tgrim02762's posts

and they were mad because we had signs up.  what a bunch of classless jack wagons

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

[QUOTE]they are starting to be as classless as Habs fans...
    Posted by dbg1[/QUOTE]

and what did the bruins do for the hab fans this year. MADE THEM CRY!!!!!
    put tampa away B's.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

[QUOTE]heeheehee when you can't talk hockey, talk about the fans
    Posted by vcec[/QUOTE]
    ==========================================
       Oh you mean like when your team is playing golf and your life is so pathetic that your cruise other teams chat boards just to make yourself feel better?
       Good one loser boy!! Get a life you pathetic little bug. We laugh at you.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

[QUOTE]montreal still haunts you?? you see them everywhere ! it's called paranoia  there's pill for that!
    Posted by 2011hockey[/QUOTE]
    =================================================
      Ah no loser. We`re making fun of pseudo wannabe fans that are so pathetic that they copy the worse fans in hockey by their stupid chant,then they hand out noise makers(how bush league)and then they throw them at the players on the ice after the game.Noooooooooooooooooooo Class.
     And speaking of pathetic,Rick Springfield called and wants his 1980`s haircut back.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Yep, I thought the same thing about how the fans reacted. The organization should be fined for handing out anything that can used as a projectile like that. Just plain stupid....I was as frustrated about it as much as the rest of you and not because we lost, but for the fact that it was just idoitic.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dalexander2424. Show dalexander2424's posts

It was a pathetic attempt to copy a classless fanbase. Did anyone notice the weak attempt to boo Chara? Like three people did it. It was like watching a montreal game with half the people there. This isn't basketball Florida most fanbases in hockey have some respect.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

[QUOTE]Yep, I thought the same thing about how the fans reacted. The organization should be fined for handing out anything that can used as a projectile like that. Just plain stupid....I was as frustrated about it as much as the rest of you and not because we lost, but for the fact that it was just idoitic.
    Posted by bgrif008[/QUOTE]

i have been going to games at the forum for about 15 years and i can honestly say that was the first time i have ever seen that behavior and reaction by the crowd. it was senseless and we looked bad. those weren't fans, those were idiots with hockey tickets. i hope they don't return during regular season. nobody wants them there.