Tampa Fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts

Re: Tampa Fans

Do you still copy and paste other posts from other forums so you sound like you know what you are talking about? Why wont you answer this question?

I just did.....Tongue out

Have a good day classless fan!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: Tampa Fans:
    [QUOTE]Do you still copy and paste other posts from other forums so you sound like you know what you are talking about? Why wont you answer this question? I just did..... Have a good day classless fan!
    Posted by 2011hockey[/QUOTE]

So you admit not being smart enough to think things out for yourself. Okay, just making sure. Thanks.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whitewings. Show Whitewings's posts

[QUOTE]Kid, leave home and then talk. 
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE

Typical response from someone who's wrong ... and does'nt admit it !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tampa Fans : [QUOTE]Kid, leave home and then talk.  Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE Typical response from someone who's wrong ... and does'nt admit it !
    Posted by Whitewings[/QUOTE]

there's video of it on youtube if you want to see it.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whitewings. Show Whitewings's posts

[QUOTE]That's a "typical" response?  Where is else do you see a response here saying you need to get a local college and grow up before mouthing off? Leave home, I said.  It's not that typical, unless you don't know what the word typical means, which is entirely possible. I am done talking to a little turd who is 16 years old and never left home. You are completely irrelevant as a human. Enjoy!
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Lack of maturity here.... anyway!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tampa Fans : I could'nt come sorry, i had a great time in Tampa...spending time with tampa's fans and family ..i really enjoyed myself.. and what a game yesterday! now i'm back!
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]
    ==========================================================
      LOL,,You`re a LIAR. You know it and we all know it. Bruins win,you disappear,Tampon Bay wins and you come here a flap your yap.
      You`re a fraud and a liar. Go back to Portugal.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tampa Fans : there's video of it on youtube if you want to see it.
    Posted by vcec[/QUOTE
    =============================================================
        So where`s the link? Most people will provide evidence. We`ll be waiting.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]n Response to Re: Tampa Fans : Did someone ever told you you're an old dou***bag? if no let me tell you you're one and a pitiful one!
    Posted by Whitewings[/QUOTE]

Where is the link on youtube?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

it was on a blog last week so i thought it linked to youtube. 
    i briefly looked at it to see if i could spot the thread but there are 1000's of postings........
    what i didn't realize was that it was a habs blog and i didn't know about the long standing rivalry/hatred your two teams have for each other, so no way am i looking for it.

i will apologize for assuming it was on youtube 

go ahead king.....let it out........lol. i'm sure your loyal subjects will want to hear you wax on ad nauseum

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

[QUOTE]He won't produce evidence. He tried to get cute and show me up with regards to ticket brokering and quickly backpedaled away when confronted for him to explain what his premise was. He couldn't do it, so he wildly backpedaled not making sense or having a point. It was pretty funny to watch. You can always spot a troll.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

hahahaha, you are such a tool. your argument was that stubhub reduces the sales prices so that they don't get stuck with the tickets. and that's not true.
    stubhub does not set the price. period. if the prices go down it is becuase of the sellers. you may be able to dazzle the lower iq's with your BS but the rest of the people here are not fooled by your verbose ramblings

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tampa Fans : hahahaha, you are such a tool. your argument was that stubhub reduces the sales prices so that they don't get stuck with the tickets. and that's not true. stubhub does not set the price. period. if the prices go down it is becuase of the sellers. you may be able to dazzle the lower iq's with your BS but the rest of the people here are not fooled by your verbose ramblings
    Posted by vcec[/QUOTE]
    ====================================================
        Like you`re one to talk?? The only dolts that you`re impressing here is yourself and the other 2 dogdickflies that come on this board.I`m sure that you and the other losers feel so good about yourselves after you come here and post your childish BS. Grow up and get a life you pathetic losers.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneMoreWinTampa. Show OneMoreWinTampa's posts

First time here....how classless you are Bruins fans..pathetic losers ?shut up you fools.. did you ever saw a cup ? I did ..with a very young team....!

Hope we'll celebrate tomorrow  it could happen you know!
    Go Bolts!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tampa Fans : ====================================================     Like you`re one to talk?? The only dolts that you`re impressing here is yourself and the other 2 dogdickflies that come on this board.I`m sure that you and the other losers feel so good about yourselves after you come here and post your childish BS. Grow up and get a life you pathetic losers.
    Posted by djbosox2004[/QUOTE]

easy young buck 
    Cool  that msg was only meant for "the king" 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

[QUOTE]First time here....how classless you are Bruins fans..pathetic losers ?shut up you fools.. did you ever saw a cup ? I did ..with a very young team....! Hope we'll celebrate tomorrow  it could happen you know! Go Bolts!
    Posted by OneMoreWinTampa[/QUOTE]

come on........ save that for the tampa boards. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

[QUOTE]First time here....how classless you are Bruins fans..pathetic losers ?shut up you fools.. did you ever saw a cup ? I did ..with a very young team....! Hope we'll celebrate tomorrow  it could happen you know! Go Bolts!
    Posted by OneMoreWinTampa[/QUOTE]  ====================================================
       Hey look, another Tampon Bay genious. I sure hope that you did`nt hurt your arm throwing your cute little tennis raquet on the ice after the last game.
      Did I ever SAW a cup,,yep,I saw two so far. Any other questions Einstien?
    Wow,you and your 3 other buddies that come here sure represent your fanbase to the T. Classic.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts

[QUOTE]first of all they only have like six fans, and frankley they know nothing about the game of hockey, maybe they think tennis rackets are part of the game of hockey?
    Posted by TheRealHomer[/QUOTE]
    But something we know is your head coach is incompetent and soon to be fired!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from blydon75. Show blydon75's posts

[QUOTE]it was on a blog last week so i thought it linked to youtube.  i briefly looked at it to see if i could spot the thread but there are 1000's of postings........ what i didn't realize was that it was a habs blog and i didn't know about the long standing rivalry/hatred your two teams have for each other, so no way am i looking for it. i will apologize for assuming it was on youtube  go ahead king.....let it out........lol. i'm sure your loyal subjects will want to hear you wax on ad nauseum
    Posted by vcec[/QUOTE]

you are such a great hockey fan but you know nothing about the Bruins-Habs rivalry????

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneMoreWinTampa. Show OneMoreWinTampa's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tampa Fans :  ====================================================    Hey look, another Tampon Bay genious. I sure hope that you did`nt hurt your arm throwing your cute little tennis raquet on the ice after the last game.   Did I ever SAW a cup,,yep,I saw two so far. Any other questions Einstien? Wow,you and your 3 other buddies that come here sure represent your fanbase to the T. Classic.
    Posted by djbosox2004[/QUOTE]How old are you 70 ?

Sections
Shortcuts