Tampa Fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneMoreWinTampa. Show OneMoreWinTampa's posts

Re: Tampa Fans

In Response to Re: Tampa Fans:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tampa Fans : come on........ save that for the tampa boards. 
    Posted by vcec[/QUOTE] you're right!Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

on to game 7

good luck to both teams tonight. someone is going to the cup

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

[QUOTE]on to game 7 good luck to both teams tonight. someone is going to the cup
    Posted by vcec[/QUOTE]
    ============================================================
      Someone is going to get smoked by Vancouver. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tampa Fans : How old are you 70 ?
    Posted by OneMoreWinTampa[/QUOTE]
    =========================================================
     What are you 12? You act like it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneMoreWinTampa. Show OneMoreWinTampa's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tampa Fans : =========================================================  What are you 12? You act like it.
    Posted by djbosox2004[/QUOTE]

If you saw 2 cups you're probably old since the  last one was in 1972 ! 39 years ago..almost 40...you must be over 65 !

BTW how agressive Bruins fans are ! Why?...frustrated or what?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneMoreWinTampa. Show OneMoreWinTampa's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tampa Fans : ============================================================   Someone is going to get smoked by Vancouver. 
    Posted by djbosox2004[/QUOTE]

Already giving up ! what a fan!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from blydon75. Show blydon75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tampa Fans : If you saw 2 cups you're probably old since the  last one was in 1972 ! 39 years ago..almost 40...you must be over 65 ! BTW how agressive Bruins fans are ! Why?...frustrated or what?

In order to have seen a Cup 39 years ago you "must be over 65"????  Wow, they teach math well down South, don't they?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneMoreWinTampa. Show OneMoreWinTampa's posts

unless he was a child

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from blydon75. Show blydon75's posts

IIn Response to Re: Tampa Fans:
    [QUOTE]unless he was a child

If he was a 10 year old child he would only be 49, but hey whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneMoreWinTampa. Show OneMoreWinTampa's posts

[QUOTE]IIn Response to Re:
    Tampa Fans : If he was a 10 year old child he would only be 49, but hey whatever makes you feel better about yourself.
    Posted by blydon75[/QUOTE]

Anyway it's getting ridiculous... have a good day and good luck for tonight

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]Anyway it's getting ridiculous... have a good day and good luck for tonight

With you gone it will be much less ridiculous. Thanks for shoving off.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tampa Fans : With you gone it will be much less ridiculous. Thanks for shoving off.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

Wink good riddance 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from VancouverNo1. Show VancouverNo1's posts

Sorry he's my husband and i told him not to come here, he's a trouble maker when it comes to sport...forgive him please , i really do not want to abuse of my ''guest'' privilege. Thank you .

On to game 7

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from VancouverNo1. Show VancouverNo1's posts

King you're an a**hole

BTW don't you work..? looks like you're spending all you're time here ( all day long)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whitewings. Show Whitewings's posts

he does'nt work,  he's having his state retirement pension for old folks, let's hope he won't spend his last days in Tampa with his wheelchair he'll be a threat for our kids...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

hahahahahaha

who's the clown who is trying to start crap with a moniker similar to mine.

ignore him please 

hahahahahahahaha

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

[QUOTE]King you're an a**hole BTW don't you work..? looks like you're spending all you're time here ( all day long)
    Posted by v.cec[/QUOTE]

King is this really you?????? 
    hahahahahahaha 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tampa Fans : Not what I said. You're either lying or have a reading comprehension problem. Someone started a thread saying prices were dropping in Tampa on gameday. Not surprising. I said they get panicky, meaning the sellers.  LEARN TO READ, CHILD.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

It's becasue their fans are frontrunners.  Sad, but true.  Stubhub sees what is on sale at face, gets panicky and then lowers their price to make sure they at least move them

that is a direct quote

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thunderstrike. Show Thunderstrike's posts

[QUOTE]I was at the game in TB tonight, and I can't say enough how classless the fans were. Although polite and no ill-will wished towards me adorned in my Bruins jersey prior to the game, the real fans came out afterwards. The noise makers were being thrown all game like they were toys, I had one hit me in the back and I had to turn around and threaten to crack it over an older gentlemen's head before they took me seriously. Those instruments however, are the only reason that rink sounds loud. They are cued on the jumbotron worse than we are in basically an instructional video on how to use such a simple object to make a loud sound. It's not hockey down there, it's a show, a broadway spectacle. Then, to throw those things on the ice? They are heavy, and dangerous when raining down on the players. TB should be disciplined for this, as I'm not alone and many people were upset with that act. Tampa Bay is beautiful, and a great place, but terrible hockey environment. Their opening video was like a tourism commercial for the state of florida and some Lightning highlights sprinkled in. I will not go back to the Forum. In Response to Tampa Fans :
    Posted by Jpotrzeba51[/QUOTE]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thunderstrike. Show Thunderstrike's posts

You Bostonians go back to ancient boston where you belong.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]You Bostonians go back to ancient boston where you belong.
    Posted by Thunderstrike[/QUOTE]

We are in Boston. So, I guess what I am saying is, w.t.f. are you talking about?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]Another Tampa troll with an ultra-creative new messageboard handle.  Nice to see TB has more than 6 fans.  lmao
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Other than Vcec, who I just think you are being a little aggressive with because he seems pretty reasonable, I would be willing to bet that every other Tampa fan on here being a d*ck is the same person. I mean, one asz is pretending to be vcec now.

25. This post has been removed.