Taylor Hall's freak accident: pics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Re: Taylor Hall's freak accident: pics

I've watched both. They are horrible accidents but that would never give me a nightmare. Thankfully I have a pretty strong stomach.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: Taylor Hall's freak accident: pics:
    In Response to Re: Taylor Hall's freak accident: pics : 5 or 6 inches lower, and he could be dead. this kid is lucky. makes guy boucher's scar look like a paper cut.
    Posted by adkbeesfan

we don't share the same defenition of lucky.  i must be really lucky cuz i've stepped on a puck before and i didn't have anybody step on my face with a skate.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

In Response to Re: Taylor Hall's freak accident: pics : we don't share the same defenition of lucky.  i must be really lucky cuz i've stepped on a puck before and i didn't have anybody step on my face with a skate.
    Posted by goodnewsbears

lolol! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

None of this would have happened if he had on his lucky hat.

You know, his Red Sox hat.

You know, the one he wore on draft day to tell everyone he wanted to come play in Boston.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

None of this would have happened if he had on his lucky hat. You know, his Red Sox hat. You know, the one he wore on draft day to tell everyone he wanted to come play in Boston.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Ha. That was a very odd choice of attire, considering the circumstances.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

None of this would have happened if he had on his lucky hat. You know, his Red Sox hat. You know, the one he wore on draft day to tell everyone he wanted to come play in Boston.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Wow, all of those people making fun of me at the time for remarking on it and saying it was inconsequential - yet here we are years later and at least a few people still remember.

It was weird that he wore the Sox hat.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Some TSN announcers called him Frankenhall.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UCONN. Show UCONN's posts

In Response to Re: Taylor Hall's freak accident: pics : Malarchuk was the worst hockey injury I've ever seen.  I can't believe he lived.  You can see people in the crowd vomiting if you look carefully.  Don't watch it...
    Posted by Fletcher1

Mark Howe getting impaled on the old style goals has to be up there for me. There used to be a metal spike that lay flat on the ice in the back of the net. He went sliding into the net at the same time someone else hit the goal posts which lifted the spike off the ice and it basically stabbed him in the backside. Not sure how he lived or wasn't paralyzed.

More details here (and a great read) about the injury and Mark Howe (towards the bottom)...
    http://flyers.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=435635

Sections
Shortcuts