TB vs Bruins or Flyers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

TB vs Bruins or Flyers

Starting to look like TB is going to Sweep Washington.  This is 2 early exits in 2 years for Ovi and co.  Wonder if Washington fans are asking for their coaches head...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: TB vs Bruins or Flyers

It's been going on for more than 2 years! 

TB reminds me a lot of Montreal with their speedy and skilled forwards.  Rollie is coming up huge too.  They are a force right now but if the B's get by Philly I'm confident they can beat the Bolts.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

TB is looking great, and their PP is spooky good. One of those teams that can cause fits with their speed, force the other team to make mistakes or take interference penalties, then make them pay.

I've been sleeping on them so far, but these first 3 games against the Caps is turning me around on them. I'm especially concerned with how they would match up against the Bs. Wash would be a much easier battle, but we're getting ahead of things now...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Still a long way away but I feel confident that Siedenberg and Chara match up well against Tampa's top line Washington's top 4 defenseman are not very big or strong and that is what were seeing in this series so far. Also I like lines 2 and 3 of the Bruins matchup against the Lightnings opposing lines with Peverley, Marchand and Kelly Boston has speed of there own.

Still a ways to go as the Flyers forwards have surged forward but glad the Sheriff is aboard for Versteeg and Richards shenanigans next game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

In Response to Re: TB vs Bruins or Flyers:
    [QUOTE]Still a long way away but I feel confident that Siedenberg and Chara match up well against Tampa's top line Washington's top 4 defenseman are not very big or strong and that is what were seeing in this series so far. Also I like lines 2 and 3 of the Bruins matchup against the Lightnings opposing lines with Peverley, Marchand and Kelly Boston has speed of there own. Still a ways to go as the Flyers forwards have surged forward but glad the Sheriff is aboard for Versteeg and Richards shenanigans next game.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

I am not planning ahead to the next series...surest way to jinx this one.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I've long thought that Boudreau is the problem down there.

Just like CJ he's good, but not good enough for a playoff run.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

[QUOTE]I've long thought that Boudreau is the problem down there. Just like CJ he's good, but not good enough for a playoff run.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Certainly a valid opinion, BadHab. I don't know what to think of Boudreau. It's the same exact argument vs. Julien, isn't it? Part of me agrees with you; that he doesn't have the ability to motivate and make in-game adjustments. Then again, what they did in completely revamping their style mid-season without dropping out of contention was impressive....and the right thing to do. They hit their heads against a glass ceiling for several years, so I applaud them for trying a new way. Since major decisions like this would be supported from the GM down, is it Boudreau's fault they are down 0-3 or should we be impressed that he made all the clocks chime at the same time throughout the season without "losing" the locker room?

In the end, the guy just isn't someone you go to battle for and that can't be overlooked when the season's on the line. Between the epic losing streak when the nation was watching 24/7 and now another early exit, sometimes you just gotta make the switch. He's good enough to land with another team, though. There are Xs and Os coaches that are great at bringing avergae teams to the top, then there are coaches that can lead a team to a Cup.

...and I'll consider this a discussion of other teams and not a jinx-able statement of things to come. That they HAPPEN to be the next opponent for the Bs or Flyers is what it is.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Tampa Bay looks really good. Better forwards than Montreal that are just as Fast,shoot more, drive ot the net and hit harder.  Right now they are the best team in the East.  I want them to win, why? Well, I would rather grab a flight to Tampa than Washington to watch the Bruins anyday.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

bos vs. phi....have we not learned our lesson?  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmb246. Show dmb246's posts

the problem with Tampa is Chara dosen't match up well with 
     St Louis.Chara can't match his speed to the outside unless he takes the body and when he does that he gets the you're to big to hit a little guy penalty
      see game 2 roughing penalty on Briere for perfect example

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

no kidding dmb246...chara's size works against him. how is a hit from a 6'9" guy supposed to look, when hitting a guy who is 5'10"(on his best day)? can he only hip check these guys? this drives me crazy. since the patch or eddy hit the b's aren't allowed to be physical. everything is a penalty. complete joke. when is enough - enough? sorry had to get that off my chest

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: TB vs Bruins or Flyers:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TB vs Bruins or Flyers : I am not planning ahead to the next series...surest way to jinx this one.
    Posted by dbg1[/QUOTE]

Don't think you were onto Boudreau yah he's done no McPhee keeps him. George will use most of that 8Mil to get him some beef on that backline this summer. If he can get allot for Semin which I think McPhee could me thinks he's going to get traded to free up more cap space.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Tampa's good. Would love to see Vinnie on a line with Looch here in Boston. Talk about 2 complementary styles!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

[QUOTE]Still a ways to go as the Flyers forwards have surged forward but glad the Sheriff is aboard for Versteeg and Richards shenanigans next game.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

This is important.  Series far from over, although we so sit in the driver's seat.  Sheriff Shane can straighten out Versteeg's nonsense right quick, if necessary.  With a quick right, if necessary.  Pleased to read that McQuaid only has a strained neck - one tough character.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Bruins took 3 of 4 from tampa this year, with one of them an 8-1 blowout. Bruins match up very well against them. Not getting ahead of the Philly series..........just saying.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Yeah but Tampa played a complete different style in the playoffs so far so let's not get too excited about some regular season stats for now!

Sections
Shortcuts