Tear! Dads so proud!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Tear! Dads so proud!

Deleted because of a miserable world. Daughters are devasted!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Tear! Dads so proud!

I would disable the comment section.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Good stuff, Nite. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I would disable the comment section.

lmfao

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Pretty awsome

I see you have lotsa Bs stuff, i see a few i have there also .My granddaughter always plays with the truck lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to wallydouglas' comment:

Pretty awsome

I see you have lotsa Bs stuff, i see a few i have there also .My granddaughter always plays with the truck lol

Yea been collecting since 2006. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Very nice looking fam, for an old lunatic goalie ;)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Nite, it's nice to see the kids doing something for Mom or Dad or both. The intention was there - and that's great.

But, I think those two are a little too much into rap and rap videos. If you ask me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Black hair and blonder hair - you had 2 daughters to match the Bruins colors? 

Wow, that takes being a Bruins fan to a whole new level.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

Nite, it's nice to see the kids doing something for Mom or Dad or both. The intention was there - and that's great.

But, I think those two are a little too much into rap and rap videos. If you ask me.

It wasn't the rap, but the song title as to why it was chosen. I like some rap, but it's not a top genre for me & they know that, but they remembered Marchand in 2011 & the whole Black & Yellow thing. So, that makes it more special to me that they actually pay attention to detail just for their old man. lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Very nice looking fam, for an old lunatic goalie ;)

LMAO Thanks Fletch! They certainly take after mom in the looks department. Good thing, because when they get going their as looney as me. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Black hair and blonder hair - you had 2 daughters to match the Bruins colors? 

Wow, that takes being a Bruins fan to a whole new level.

LOL! What can I say? I taught them well when it comes to bleeding Black & Yellow! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

well, they're on barstool now. definitely should disable that comment section. 

Sections
Shortcuts