Tell me this all a joke

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Re: Tell me this all a joke

Brought to you from that great jokester...Claud Julien.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teddytheo. Show Teddytheo's posts

I think Claude is weening Seguin into the NHL, albeit at a snail pace. It was nice to see Tyler get 6 shots on goal tonight, with 1 goal and 1 assist, in 11:16 minutes of play.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Tell me this all a joke:
    [QUOTE]Brought to you from that great jokester...Claud Julien.
    Posted by dbg1[/QUOTE]
    It's as if Clods f$$kin with us . lol!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Wow, six posts, all by new users withing 10 mintues or so. Naw, couldn't be out of town trolls...

In Response to Tell me this all a joke:
    [QUOTE]Seguin - perhaps the teams best scorer and skater playing 5 minutes a game on the 4th line, Grandpa recchi playing on the penalty kill and PP, and chara as your 3rd shooter in the shoot-out.
    Posted by Taz2424[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Only trolls would post endlessly about a team that is still first in the NE division (with games in hand.)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Only trolls would post endlessly about a team that is still first in the NE division (with games in hand.)
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]
    Not that I agree with them but,sadly,there are many non-trolls that endlessly complain about the first place Bruins too.I admit I'm guilty of it myself.There are always going to be skeptics until they hoist the cup again.38 years without a cup will cause this.I think 6 out of 8 points on the road is great but nobody's interested in talking about Boston's great road record.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Only trolls would post endlessly about a team that is still first in the NE division (with games in hand.)
    Sorry pal..no troll here. Just because their 1st in the division dosen't mean their a good team right now. When I watch my Bruins play,I see allot of holes in their game, maybe you haven't been watching the same team I am. Tim Thomas is a Huge reason this team is where they are in the standings. I don't have to have a 1000 plus posts on here to see that.....anybody that knows the game, and how the Bruins are playing should be able to see that. And now we are seeing a tired Thomas, and a very fragile Tuukka Rask. When I see a full 60 mins from these guys for longer stretches than 1 game, then I might feel a little better about being 1st in the Division........maybe take a look at who we are competing  with......these teams aren't exactly power-houses.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

The joke is that RMiller87 has yet another username to start trolling threads on the Bruins board.  Go troll Canadiens boards, Habs fan.  We have plenty of negativity around here without your constant input.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]The joke is that RMiller87 has yet another username to start trolling threads on the Bruins board.  Go troll Canadiens boards, Habs fan.  We have plenty of negativity around here without your constant input.
    Posted by Mutant211[/QUOTE]
    Yes,I think his usernames are many.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

What is it with you fans that think  1st place gets you anything more than a number that means nothing if you dont have what it takes to win a cup ?
    Tell me, how many games have you watched and jumped up and said, omg this team is awsome ? 5 to 10 ?
    Does 1st place in there division the other teams sux maybe ?
    Give your head a shake, this team needs a change or else we as fans will curse, swear and rant until we see consistency.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

[QUOTE]No it's not a joke.  The team is mediocre.  THey have not shown the dominance they showed in 2008-09.  This is a middling team saved by a goalie who is now tiring out. Send Savard to Providence for a while. Put Seguin in a line with Horton and Lucic. Call up Caron. Trade Rask for Defenseman - a REAL one.
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

Ya thats what i wanted to say

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Savard to Providence? Call up Caron? Trade Rask... a real defenseman? These are your solutions? I'm not arguing that this team lacks consistency and some heart but please, put a little more thought into it than this!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tell me this all a joke : What is it with you fans that think  1st place gets you anything more than a number that means nothing if you dont have what it takes to win a cup ? Tell me, how many games have you watched and jumped up and said, omg this team is awsome ? 5 to 10 ? Does 1st place in there division the other teams sux maybe ? Give your head a shake, this team needs a change or else we as fans will curse, swear and rant until we see consistency.
    Posted by wallydouglas[/QUOTE]
    Thankyou Wally and Ipot for saying what I have been saying for  most of the season. The Bruins record for most part of this season has been incredibly misleading. I hate to say this but. if the Leafs had our goaltending , namely  TT,I'm quite sure they would be in a much different position in the standings,although they make their share of mistakes, the Leafs haven't had great enough goaltending  to bail them out. They do however get a pretty good effort for the lack of talent  on their roster. My opinion only.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Savard to Providence? Call up Caron? Trade Rask... a real defenseman? These are your solutions? I'm not arguing that this team lacks consistency and some heart but please, put a little more thought into it than this!
    Hate to say it, and I think Julien is a good coach, but, inconsistency , lack of motivation and inability to adapt to other teams systems usually point to the coach.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Recchi got 2 assists, but hey, whatever turns on your cat fancy. Same people who think Rask is a good goalie after giving up 3 first-period goals.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

The Bruins will work out their problems id due time...and all you critics will
     jump on the bandwagon as if you knew all along.

The management is cautious...too cautious, but what do you expect when
     the team is in first place ?  Major changes will not happen ! We can only hope for "additions" to a good team that could be allot better.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tell me this all a joke : Sorry pal..no troll here. Just because their 1st in the division dosen't mean their a good team right now. When I watch my Bruins play,I see allot of holes in their game, maybe you haven't been watching the same team I am. Tim Thomas is a Huge reason this team is where they are in the standings. I don't have to have a 1000 plus posts on here to see that.....anybody that knows the game, and how the Bruins are playing should be able to see that. And now we are seeing a tired Thomas, and a very fragile Tuukka Rask. When I see a full 60 mins from these guys for longer stretches than 1 game, then I might feel a little better about being 1st in the Division........maybe take a look at who we are competing  with......these teams aren't exactly power-houses.
    Posted by Beezfan4life[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more Beez.  They remain the same mentally immature club they've been for the past 23 months. 

Fits and starts, teases and darts, but in the end, what have we got?  Last night's "effort" at Buffalo.  "Hey, 6 of 8 points isn't bad..." would be okay IF and only IF the B's put forth a good, consistent effort while losing.  Which they didn't.  This is just more of the same-old, same-old.  And it does not and will not work come April.  Teams that get to the Cup Finals do not turn effort on and off like a spigot.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Lets be realistic about this team, every top tier squad in the NHL has atleast 3 top players at their positions and top end offensive talent.  We have none of that right now, it might end up being seguin, and savard was there.  Do we have ovechkin, semin, backstrom, green, carlson type of nucleus?  Even thornton, heatley, marleau, boyle, pavelski, setogucci.  There are endless examples of teams with much more top end talent, we have a bunch of second line guys on a great team (krejci, bergeron, horton, lucic), these guys are not elite talents on a cup team.

Not to mention our coach stinks!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]Lets be realistic about this team, every top tier squad in the NHL has atleast 3 top players at their positions and top end offensive talent.  We have none of that right now, it might end up being seguin, and savard was there.  Do we have ovechkin, semin, backstrom, green, carlson type of nucleus?  Even thornton, heatley, marleau, boyle, pavelski, setogucci.  There are endless examples of teams with much more top end talent, we have a bunch of second line guys on a great team (krejci, bergeron, horton, lucic), these guys are not elite talents on a cup team. Not to mention our coach stinks!
    Posted by bigbadbruinsfan[/QUOTE]

is this a joke. you'd like us to have core guys like sj and wash. alot of playoff success there.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

[QUOTE]...But it's clear we need a a solid D man in the Scott Stevens mold...
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]
    Now, wasn't Big Z supposed to be that kind of player? Don't tell me they only got him because of his incredible shootout moves!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

6 of 8 pts. on the road is great.

Blowing leads of 3-1, 4-2, and especially 6-5 after clawing your way back from 5-4 is inexcusable, and indicative of a team w/a lot of problems.

Both those above statements are true.

It's also true that it doesn't mean you're a troll just b/c you think this Bruins team is ripe for another first or 2nd round playoff exit. I'm in that camp and I aint no troll.

It's also true that I'm willing to wait and see if 1) PC can work some trade magic b4 the deadline to upgrade this team and plug some holes, which WOULD improve their chances in the playoffs, and 2) see if CJ will see the light or maybe reveal his "master plan" on what to do with a very good player like Seguin who CAN help this club be better if he'd just stop pampering him and give him more ice time.

I'd like to see less "you're either with us or against us" mentality on these boards (from BOTH sides) and a consensus that Bruins team is good, but is also seriously flawed, and realistically speaking, not going to bring that coveted Stanley Cup to Govt. Ctr. if they go into the playoffs as presently constructed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tell me this all a joke : I couldn't agree more Beez.  They remain the same mentally immature club they've been for the past 23 months.  Fits and starts, teases and darts, but in the end, what have we got?  Last night's "effort" at Buffalo.  "Hey, 6 of 8 points isn't bad..." would be okay IF and only IF the B's put forth a good, consistent effort while losing.  Which they didn't.  This is just more of the same-old, same-old.  And it does not and will not work come April.  Teams that get to the Cup Finals do not turn effort on and off like a spigot.
    Posted by BruinsCountry[/QUOTE]
    Really because that's EXACTLY what Philly did last year.A hair from missing the play-offs isn't exactly a season long effort.