Terrible News: Miroslav Satan decides to stick with Slovakian KHL team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Terrible News: Miroslav Satan decides to stick with Slovakian KHL team

Fred always yelled "Score!"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Terrible News: Miroslav Satan decides to stick with Slovakian KHL team:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Terrible News: Miroslav Satan decides to stick with Slovakian KHL team : "Bourque! Holding!,Shooting!,Scoring!, Goal Bruins!!!!".Loved that guy. Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGoGEjvvWrQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAo46-Rpqiw

"Wheeling in the zone", "Gains the line" and the Brad Park OT winner call...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: Terrible News: Miroslav Satan decides to stick with Slovakian KHL team:
    [QUOTE]Fred always yelled "Score!"
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

"He walkes in, unmolested!"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: Terrible News: Miroslav Satan decides to stick with Slovakian KHL team:
    [QUOTE]Fred always yelled "Score!"
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    And on occasion,after he yelled "score", he would say "goal Bruins", but i don't want to go back over every Fred Cusick called game, so i will agree, he did yell "SCORE"!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Terrible News: Miroslav Satan decides to stick with Slovakian KHL team : "He walkes in, unmolested!"
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    A lesser man might tell a Sheldon Kennedy joke......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Terrible News: Miroslav Satan decides to stick with Slovakian KHL team : A lesser man might tell a Sheldon Kennedy joke......
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Not in my book.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Terrible News: Miroslav Satan decides to stick with Slovakian KHL team : Not in my book.
    Sorry Kel, but having class isn't my strong suit.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Terrible News: Miroslav Satan decides to stick with Slovakian KHL team : Sorry Kel, but having class isn't my strong suit.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I was trying to be funny, implying that if you threw a sheldon kennedy joke out there I  wouldnt think less of you. somtimes my maturity level goes as low as my I.Q.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Terrible News: Miroslav Satan decides to stick with Slovakian KHL team : I was trying to be funny, implying that if you threw a sheldon kennedy joke out there I  wouldnt think less of you. somtimes my maturity level goes as low as my I.Q.
    No worries. It only started to go downhill after I showed up anyway. Cheers!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

All is fair game when on an anonymous webpage, but you'll never seem something like that attached to my name.