Thank God for Columbus.......................... and

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Thank God for Columbus.......................... and

Thank God for the Stanley Cup Victory and at least we aren't 30th.

I am sure Taylor Hall looks at Tyler and is envious of his Stanley Cup but on the flip side Tyler looks at Taylor and is envious of his line-mates.  I am watching Hall, Eberle and Nugent-Hopkins tonight moving the puck the way it should be moved especially on the power-play.  They are playing the Caps but they are making puck control and movement look easy and it looks like they are having fun.  Imagine if Tyler got to play with skilled players like that (like himself).  I still think they should put Marchand and Seguin on the same line.  Marchand can skate with him and has some offensive flair to his game.  I think it would help them both.  It is not quite the lottery line they have in Edmonton but I think Seguin and Marchand would have fun playing together.

Also it is time to say by to Pouliot and make a trade for another forward with the ability to score goals.

I am still smiling thinking about game 7 against the Canucks but this start is a little embarrassing for a Championship team.  You would have thought at home against a team who played the night before that the odds were good the Bruins would win.  Perhaps it is like the first round against the Habs.  They lost at home but will go into Montreal on Saturday night and show them who is boss. 
    No matter whether they are 4-8 or 3-7 after Saturday's game I still will be wearing my Stanley Cup t-shirt so all is good.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Thank God for Columbus.......................... and

In Response to Thank God for Columbus.......................... and:
    [QUOTE]Thank God for the Stanley Cup Victory and at least we aren't 30th. I am sure Taylor Hall looks at Tyler and is envious of his Stanley Cup but on the flip side Tyler looks at Taylor and is envious of his line-mates.  I am watching Hall, Eberle and Nugent-Hopkins tonight moving the puck the way it should be moved especially on the power-play.  They are playing the Caps but they are making puck control and movement look easy and it looks like they are having fun.  Imagine if Tyler got to play with skilled players like that (like himself).  I still think they should put Marchand and Seguin on the same line.  Marchand can skate with him and has some offensive flair to his game.  I think it would help them both.  It is not quite the lottery line they have in Edmonton but I think Seguin and Marchand would have fun playing together. Also it is time to say by to Pouliot and make a trade for another forward with the ability to score goals. I am still smiling thinking about game 7 against the Canucks but this start is a little embarrassing for a Championship team.  You would have thought at home against a team who played the night before that the odds were good the Bruins would win.  Perhaps it is like the first round against the Habs.  They lost at home but will go into Montreal on Saturday night and show them who is boss.  No matter whether they are 4-8 or 3-7 after Saturday's game I still will be wearing my Stanley Cup t-shirt so all is good.
    Posted by huntbri[/QUOTE]
    Believe it or not, Pouliot said before the game that he was going to have some extra jump because he wanted to show the Habs they were wrong to let him go. Instead, he was actually a little worse than normal. Not only have I not seen a good game yet from Pouliot, I think I've only seen  2 or 3 shifts in which he's looked like an NHL player. I'd rather see Hamill skating in his place right now.  I really mean that.

Sections
Shortcuts