Thank God Paille is back

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Thank God Paille is back

Looking forward to see Paille tomorrow agaisnt the Leafs ..He has been playing extremely well lately and his return is welcome........

Looking forward to see our new player this week hopefully ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Thank God Paille is back

In Response to Thank God Paille is back:
    [QUOTE]Looking forward to see Paille tomorrow agaisnt the Leafs ..He has been playing extremely well lately and his return is welcome........ Looking forward to see our new player this week hopefully .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]
    I thought we all agreed we liked Caron more than Paille.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

No Way .....Caron needs to improve his speed ...Paille is mich faster ....and will really help us in the playoffs ...like I said he has been great lately ...I wouldnt be surprised if he would score tomorrow in our 7-1 Win over the Leafs

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Thank God Paille is back:
    [QUOTE]No Way .....Caron needs to improve his speed ...Paille is mich faster ....and will really help us in the playoffs ...like I said he has been great lately ...I wouldnt be surprised if he would score tomorrow in our 7-1 Win over the Leafs Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    I don't care that Paille could beat Caron in a race  to the net.Paille couldn't score when he gets there.At least Caron might.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Maybe its not a coincidence that since Paille has been out the Bruins PK has faltered badly... 7-19 in the last 4 is not good... One thing you can say about DP he is fast and covers a lot of ice quickly, and he is a smart hockey player... ok , two things... Is there anyone faster on this team?  I don't think so..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe its not a coincidence that since Paille has been out the Bruins PK has faltered badly... 7-19 in the last 4 is not good... One thing you can say about DP he is fast and covers a lot of ice quickly, and he is a smart hockey player... ok , two things... Is there anyone faster on this team?  I don't think so..
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]
    Seguin might be.Jeff Lazaro used to really fly too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

cowboy9 ....you're smarter than dezaruchi....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe its not a coincidence that since Paille has been out the Bruins PK has faltered badly... 7-19 in the last 4 is not good... One thing you can say about DP he is fast and covers a lot of ice quickly, and he is a smart hockey player... ok , two things... Is there anyone faster on this team?  I don't think so..

Yup, nothing against Caron but Cowboy's rationale is dead on.  The Bs certainly would not move Marchand back to the 4th line.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

He is a good penalty killer if nothing else, which is about it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Has Paille played enough to say it's not just coincidence?
    And Stanley,you're absolutely right about Cowboy being smarter than me.He knows his stuff.He's not all about wacky predictions and Blake Wheeler fan clubs(although I seem to be getting addicted to both)............

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank God Paille is back : I don't care that Paille could beat Caron in a race  to the net.Paille couldn't score when he gets there.At least Caron might.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    Dez, we have no idea if Caron can score more or not. Paille is more suited for the 4th line role. Caron (at least in my eyes) needs 2nd/3rd line minutes. I think having him develop and get lots of time down in Prov will benefit him more. Plus Paille, Berg, March, and Campbell on the PK is a good thing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank God Paille is back : Dez, we have no idea if Caron can score more or not. Paille is more suited for the 4th line role. Caron (at least in my eyes) needs 2nd/3rd line minutes. I think having him develop and get lots of time down in Prov will benefit him more. Plus Paille, Berg, March, and Campbell on the PK is a good thing.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]
    Paille only scoring once so far says that we DO know Caron is a better scorer.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank God Paille is back : Paille only scoring once so far says that we DO know Caron is a better scorer.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    As of right now, yes. I'm saying going forward it's all speculation. I don't think Caron is ready for the 4th line type role, it isn't his game. I love Carons' game and cannot wait to see in the B's lineup but I don't want him on the 4th line.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank God Paille is back : As of right now, yes. I'm saying going forward it's all speculation. I don't think Caron is ready for the 4th line type role, it isn't his game. I love Carons' game and cannot wait to see in the B's lineup but I don't want him on the 4th line.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]
    Looking at it from that aspect I have to agree with you.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Paille scored 10 goals last year with his "stone hands".  If the guy gets consistent playing time he is a very servicable 4th line player and PK.  He creates alot of chances for himself with his speed, and if he could bury even 20% more of those chances he would be a solid 3rd line forward.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Paille scored 10 goals last year with his "stone hands".  If the guy gets consistent playing time he is a very servicable 4th line player and PK.  He creates alot of chances for himself with his speed, and if he could bury even 20% more of those chances he would be a solid 3rd line forward.
    Posted by JYaso[/QUOTE]
    Hopefully another GM will buy that spiel when PC is trying to trade him.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

dezaruchi ...I will accept your apolodg. when Wheeler will score his 30th goal this year....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]dezaruchi ...I will accept your apolodg. when Wheeler will score his 30th goal this year.... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    If that happens I would love to meet you in person and personally apologize for this. HAHAHAHAHAHA <------ laughing in your face in the most polite way possible.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Hopefully another GM will buy that spiel when PC is trying to trade him

Just telling it like it is--- don't under value the Bruins players--- that happens way too much on this board.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Hopefully another GM will buy that spiel when PC is trying to trade him Just telling it like it is--- don't under value the Bruins players--- that happens way too much on this board.
    Posted by JYaso[/QUOTE]
    For the most part that's true but I might be the last person that should be accused of that.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Hopefully another GM will buy that spiel when PC is trying to trade him

Not accusing you of anything---  stating an observation which you agree with.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Hopefully another GM will buy that spiel when PC is trying to trade him Not accusing you of anything ---  stating an observation which you agree with.
    Posted by JYaso[/QUOTE]
    Well OK.....thanks for telling it like it is.Otherwise I might have continued undervaluing Paille.You're absolutely right.If everything comes together and the stars align,he MIGHT score over 10 goals.I guess what I'm saying is I'm not devaluing anyone.I'm simply saying Paille is our worst overall player.How's that for telling it like it is?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Well OK.....thanks for telling it like it is.Otherwise I might have continued undervaluing Paille.You're absolutely right.If everything comes together and the stars align,he MIGHT score over 10 goals.I guess what I'm saying is I'm not devaluing anyone.I'm simply saying Paille is our worst overall player.How's that for telling it like it is?

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it.  I disagree with you.  I would rather have Paille on the ice then Hamil(not impressed at all).  Also, in the play-offs I think Paille adds more value then Thornton since fighting and goonery levels at that point basically disappear.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Well OK.....thanks for telling it like it is.Otherwise I might have continued undervaluing Paille.You're absolutely right.If everything comes together and the stars align,he MIGHT score over 10 goals.I guess what I'm saying is I'm not devaluing anyone.I'm simply saying Paille is our worst overall player.How's that for telling it like it is? That's your opinion and you are entitled to it.  I disagree with you.  I would rather have Paille on the ice then Hamil(not impressed at all).  Also, in the play-offs I think Paille adds more value then Thornton since fighting and goonery levels at that point basically disappear.
    Posted by JYaso[/QUOTE]
    Not to point out the obvious but Paille has 1 goal.Thornton has 8.That's more valuable any way you slice it.

Sections
Shortcuts