Thank you Bruins, I am very proud to be a Bruins Fan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgpffl. Show dgpffl's posts

Thank you Bruins, I am very proud to be a Bruins Fan

You provided me with one of the greates comebacks I have ever seen  during the  Toronto series.  You made me so proud when you pounded Tortorella's Rangers in the second round.  You amazed me with the skill you had in dismissing the Pittsburgh Penguins in 4 games.  I watched proudly as you battled against the Blackhawks and all the amazing luck they had as they ended up winning the Stanley Cup.  You never quit, you played hurt, and you never stopped trying.

I am very proud to be a Bruins fan, and I thank you for all the work you did trying to bring Boston another Stanley Cup!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Thank you Bruins, I am very proud to be a Bruins Fan

In response to dgpffl's comment:

You provided me with one of the greates comebacks I have ever seen  during the  Toronto series.  You made me so proud when you pounded Tortorella's Rangers in the second round.  You amazed me with the skill you had in dismissing the Pittsburgh Penguins in 4 games.  I watched proudly as you battled against the Blackhawks and all the amazing luck they had as they ended up winning the Stanley Cup.  You never quit, you played hurt, and you never stopped trying.

I am very proud to be a Bruins fan, and I thank you for all the work you did trying to bring Boston another Stanley Cup!

Great post 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Was a great run... as always, can't wait for the next Bruins game!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Considering the B's were playing with house money from the Toronto 7th game, I'd have to say that it was a great playoff run. They played 58-1/2 minutes of good hockey tonight and then the carriage turned into a pumpkin. I'll choose to remember the Pittsburgh sweep and the terrific comeback and even the Rangers series. This series was tough, and every game was tough to watch. They played well in spurts, no so well in others. I'm with NJ, can't wait for first game of 13-14. Go B's!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Yes I am very proud of the bruins a great run came up short. I just want to say a great player Patrice Bergeton played with a crack rib and a separated schoulder. Patrice take a bow you are up their Brady, Ortiz, Pierce. You are one of the toughest Boston athlete I have ever seen. if the bruins won the cup you in my view would have been my Conn S. Winner. I also hope the bruins give you that 8 year contract you deserve.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Awesome year that is hard to appreciate tonight as I feel sick, but this was a great ride.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgpffl. Show dgpffl's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

Yes I am very proud of the bruins a great run came up short. I just want to say a great player Patrice Bergeton played with a crack rib and a separated schoulder. Patrice take a bow you are up their Brady, Ortiz, Pierce. You are one of the toughest Boston athlete I have ever seen. if the bruins won the cup you in my view would have been my Conn S. Winner. I also hope the bruins give you that 8 year contract you deserve.

Great post Stinkman, I agree with you on how awesome it was of Bergeron to play hurt, but I personally would put him above Brady, and Ortiz, and Pierce.  It may be that i simply love the Bruins more than my other Boston teams, but there is something about Bergeron that makes me the most proud.  It may be his azz whooping of Josh Georges in 09 (Watch out Josh, Patrice is a lefty!!!), or his awesome defensive and offensive play game in and game out, or his willingness to puch that ugly mug of Evgeni Malkin in the face during the Pittsburg series.  I just put Bergeron above the other Boston Greats - including Big Papi, who I think is awesome.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

really enjoyable ride. they lost to a great team that got a lot of good bounces thier way, no shame. after what i saw this past year, i really believe we will be back here soon.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gaaucoin. Show gaaucoin's posts

Me too...pretty gutsy stuff...Campbell (leg)...Bergy (rib, cartilage, shoulder)...Horton (shoulder)...Jagr (ribs?)...Chara (???)...the guy had to be hurt...so many passes and shots with zero power on them...has to have something wrong with at least one hand, wrist, something!! Seguin was snakebit...and a number of others.
    This team is is a pretty good group of guys which refuses to let each other down. Wait till next year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archer1. Show Archer1's posts

Great run this year boys! I'll never complain about getting to watch Bruins hockey into late June. Didn't achieve the ultimate prize, but still proud with their courageous play and toughness. Can't wait for next season already!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

Your just trying to calm your nerves and trying to tell us that things are ok. You better fix that hole you kicked in your wall. You think by coming on here and saying thank  you thank you i love you. You are the world and my whole life i still sleep with my bruins Teddy Bear bull crap !!  Take it to management not here.  Become a man instead of a kiss AZZ.... They choked !!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

This Bruins team exceeded expectations. it certainly was a great season for these old eyes to watc h. A side benefit is it showed Peter what is necessary to progress from a solid base.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:

[QUOTE]

Your just trying to calm your nerves and trying to tell us that things are ok. You better fix that hole you kicked in your wall. You think by coming on here and saying thank  you thank you i love you. You are the world and my whole life i still sleep with my bruins Teddy Bear bull crap !!  Take it to management not here.  Become a man instead of a kiss AZZ.... They choked !!!!

[/QUOTE]

Leave.  We are discussing hockey like big boys and girls.  No room for you.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

Great effort, great TEAM, future looks bright. We didnt get the bounces and the Hawks were a bit better the last 3 games. Injuries obviously caught up with us.

What a great run we had, unforgetable series vs Leafs and Pens. We showed our mettle once again

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

I Enjoyed every minute of it, ok except the last 1 and 1/2 of last night, love this team, always have and always will no matter what.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Become a man instead of a kiss AZZ.... They choked !!!!"

They lost to a better team. It was obvious to anyone who isn't blinded by some kind of homerism or in your case rageaholica. 

I don't post in the Bruins forum much as I'm not a hardcore hockey fan but I have really enjoyed how this team plays the last few years. I thought they had a terrific run this year and while that was indeed a very brutal way to lose a playoff game the consolation is losing to a team that was clearly better. Just a little bit. 

It was still a terrific season and it reinforced the Bruins are not a one hit wonder but a team that should be a factor in the league for years to come - if some smart personnel moves are made. 

And, let's not forget the stirring national anthem by Bruins fans after the bombing, a moment of courage and defiance against fear I will never forget. The Bruins and their fans honored our city that night.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

+ 1

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OntarioBs. Show OntarioBs's posts

With the crazy schedule, somewhat inconsistent reg. season, tough playoff match ups ( Pens/Rangers) and what appeared to be a strong West Conf., I was just hoping for a strong showing,..turned into one the best play offs runs in a long time,.....

While the Hawks were the slightly better team ( less key injuries ??) Game 1 could have gone either way and Game 4 we should have won,...( would have ...could have ,. should have ...ahh well ..time to wake up !!)

Thanks to all the Bruins, Coaches and fans ( the good ones on here) for a great ride !!

Cannot wait for Draft Day ( what , !! no first ??,.....drat)... No free Agents to speak of,...

PC get on the Phone !!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

I'm very appreciative of the effort put forth by the Bruins. They lost to a solid Blackhawks team. Congratulations to the Blackhawks and their fans! Hopefully the Bruins will get another shot at the Cup next year though I know it's a feat just to get there.

The future is bright for our B's and I'm already looking forward to next season. I'm very proud to be a Bruins fan and I feel this group took it to another level of playing though pain during the playoffs which put them in a position to almost force a game 7.

I was also proud of the fan reaction after game 6 by Bruins fans towards Blackhawk fans. The boos were for Bettman by both fan bases after the game and I felt that Bruins fans were very classy in defeat. My son and I stayed until after the Hawks players had left the ice and many Blackhawk fans were commenting out loud on how classy the Bruins fans at the game had been.