Thank You Dez, SanDog, Fletch1, Stanley & others

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Thank You Dez, SanDog, Fletch1, Stanley & others

I just wanted to thank you guys for playing a big role in me being able to keep the faith & stay positive. Also a big thank you for helping me lose my fear of playing the Habs in the playoffs. I wanted no part of the matchup & after the first 2 games you guys stayed positive & that really helped me through the series. That was a major hurdle for me since I am in Southern Ontario & surrounded by Habs & Leafs fans. I made the mistake of almost writing the Bruins off twice in the playoffs. The first when PK Subban scored in the last minute of game 7 in the first round to send the game to o.t. & the second time was when Horton went down. Thanks to you guys & my wife I was able to keep the faith & watch the Bruins pick themselves up & march to the cup. Although we don't know each other, I feel the connection with so many us through this forum. I am 38 & was brought to tears last night like many others I'm sure. Being a Bruins fan since 1982, I have waited all my life for this. Boston deserves this & we the fans deserve this. Let's just seize the moment and savour this forever. I look forward to many more conversations between us true & loyal Bruins fans & remember nobody can take 2011 away from us!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Opinions-R-Us. Show Opinions-R-Us's posts

Re: Thank You Dez, SanDog, Fletch1 & others

You guys are awesome! Especially Stanley!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

The trolls are dead and the homers look like geniuses! Great day.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

It's all good JP can't wait for the draft and September cheers!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Thank You Dez, SanDog, Fletch1, Stanley & others

Cheers, my friend!  We all deserve this!  It's awesome.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Thank You Dez, SanDog, Fletch1 & others:
    [QUOTE]I just wanted to thank you guys for playing a big role in me being able to keep the faith & stay positive. Also a big thank you for helping me lose my fear of playing the Habs in the playoffs. I wanted no part of the matchup & after the first 2 games you guys stayed positive & that really helped me through the series. That was a major hurdle for me since I am in Southern Ontario & surrounded by Habs & Leafs fans. I made the mistake of almost writing the Bruins off twice in the playoffs. The first when PK Subban scored in the last minute of game 7 in the first round to send the game to o.t. & the second time was when Horton went down. Thanks to you guys & my wife I was able to keep the faith & watch the Bruins pick themselves up & march to the cup. Although we don't know each other, I feel the connection with so many us through this forum. I am 38 & was brought to tears last night like many others I'm sure. Being a Bruins fan since 1982, I have waited all my life for this. Boston deserves this & we the fans deserve this. Let's just seize the moment and savour this forever. I look forward to many more conversations between us true & loyal Bruins fans & remember nobody can take 2011 away from us!!!
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]

jp i remember your post during the middle of the Montreal series and the stuff u wrote was tame in comparison to alot of what was being written during the first 5 days of that series until the bruins played game 3. u were just concerned about the match-up with the habs and u had every right to be,Montreal would have made it tough on anyone they played but especially the bruins!
    i am close to u in age im 36 and i am lucky enough to live in Boston. i cant imagine what it is like living in the heart of mtl-tor country being a bruins fan but that goes to show what a devote fan u are.

there are like u said alot of great posters on here and the only reason i dont list them is for leaving an important name off!
    i have to say that i have enjoyed your posts along with the people u mentioned. u are in the list of posters i read, if i see your avatar i stop to read.

this is without a doubt the best championship i have ever witness and the most gradafing of all the ones that Boston has won for me and thanks to all the fans on here for giving me a place to talk about hockey and most importantly thanks to the BRUINS!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Great stuff JP ,  now you should drive down for the victory parade.
    and yes Draft day will be all about that gift that kept on giving.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Thank You Dez, SanDog, Fletch1, Stanley & others:
    [QUOTE]I just wanted to thank you guys for playing a big role in me being able to keep the faith & stay positive. Also a big thank you for helping me lose my fear of playing the Habs in the playoffs. I wanted no part of the matchup & after the first 2 games you guys stayed positive & that really helped me through the series. That was a major hurdle for me since I am in Southern Ontario & surrounded by Habs & Leafs fans. I made the mistake of almost writing the Bruins off twice in the playoffs. The first when PK Subban scored in the last minute of game 7 in the first round to send the game to o.t. & the second time was when Horton went down. Thanks to you guys & my wife I was able to keep the faith & watch the Bruins pick themselves up & march to the cup. Although we don't know each other, I feel the connection with so many us through this forum. I am 38 & was brought to tears last night like many others I'm sure. Being a Bruins fan since 1982, I have waited all my life for this. Boston deserves this & we the fans deserve this. Let's just seize the moment and savour this forever. I look forward to many more conversations between us true & loyal Bruins fans & remember nobody can take 2011 away from us!!!
    JPB, I'm glad to have hepled in any way possible. This run was a pleasure to be a part of. From the biggest die-hard to the casual fan, the Bruins made everyone take notice. I couldn't be more proud to be a fan.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Hey Jb, I'm with ya here in enemy territory and can completely relate. Thankfully at least I have a diehard family living just 2 doors down from me for support. WHat an incredible run. After 39 looooooooooong years, we can all finally celebrate a Cup victory again.

I was only 9 the last time I watched the B's pull it off, and this one is so much more special, because it was so much harder to achieve I think. Incredible display of determination/no quit by this years Bruins club.

What a ride!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

Congrats everyone! The Boston Bruins are Stanley Cup Champions!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: Thank You Dez, SanDog, Fletch1 & others:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Thank You Dez, SanDog, Fletch1 & others : jp i remember your post during the middle of the Montreal series and the stuff u wrote was tame in comparison to alot of what was being written during the first 5 days of that series until the bruins played game 3. u were just concerned about the match-up with the habs and u had every right to be,Montreal would have made it tough on anyone they played but especially the bruins! i am close to u in age im 36 and i am lucky enough to live in Boston. i cant imagine what it is like living in the heart of mtl-tor country being a bruins fan but that goes to show what a devote fan u are. there are like u said alot of great posters on here and the only reason i dont list them is for leaving an important name off! i have to say that i have enjoyed your posts along with the people u mentioned. u are in the list of posters i read, if i see your avatar i stop to read. this is without a doubt the best championship i have ever witness and the most gradafing of all the ones that Boston has won for me and thanks to all the fans on here for giving me a place to talk about hockey and most importantly thanks to the BRUINS!!!
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]
    Thanks for the kind words Loyal. This is just so awesome!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: Thank You Dez, SanDog, Fletch1, Stanley & others:
    [QUOTE]Great stuff JP ,  now you should drive down for the victory parade. and yes Draft day will be all about that gift that kept on giving.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    Thanks B's! I can't make the parade but I will definately be there for the home opener in October to see the Stanley Cup banner get raised to the rafters. To witness that has been a lifelong dream for me. Hopefully we can hook up then since we missed each other at game 5 of the Tampa series.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from horton18. Show horton18's posts

BRUINS NATION STAND UP BABY!!!! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Thank You Dez, SanDog, Fletch1, Stanley & others:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank You Dez, SanDog, Fletch1, Stanley & others : Thanks B's! I can't make the parade but I will definately be there for the home opener in October to see the Stanley Cup banner get raised to the rafters. To witness that has been a lifelong dream for me. Hopefully we can hook up then since we missed each other at game 5 of the Tampa series.

That's a great idea !

Sections
Shortcuts