Pens suck
    Refs suck
    Bettman sucks
    null sucks

And now we can move on.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: Thank you Refs

In Response to Re: Thank you Refs:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank you Refs : Looked like Paille left his feet, don't really have a problem with that and theyre going to call that all day in todays NHL. The Letang one is just disgusting and I blame Letang.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

I saw the penalties the opposite of what you saw. Paille, clean hit without leaving his feet and Peverly's stick grazed the chin of Letang.

Just goes to show the difference in opinions. Now put it in real time with striped shirts on our backs and we'd have 17,000 other refs booing us.

Tough job the refs have !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

At least i know one thing we can beat the Penguins, if we see them in the post season. PHL and PITS are going to kick the S@#$ out of one another. Refs are Refs they call good ones and bad ones. It looked like Paille lift his feet but a good choreography performance by Letang.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank you Refs : The Finnish fairy is an American from Minnesota. Your so smart!
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Yet, it's a Finnish last name. I don't care where he's from, dribbly.  Finesse player.   Wuss.

Pitt was also lame for coming over after the hit looking to instigate as well.  In Bettman's PC NHL now, one you're apparently a fan of as a newer fan, is pathetic.

Now, textbook bodychecks are penalties. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank you Refs : I saw the penalties the opposite of what you saw. Paille, clean hit without leaving his feet and Peverly's stick grazed the chin of Letang. Just goes to show the difference in opinions. Now put it in real time with striped shirts on our backs and we'd have 17,000 other refs booing us. Tough job the refs have !
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

You nailed it Chowdah.  Nothing wrong with Paille's hit in my eyes.  You can't launch yourself or fly through the air, but you also can't plant your feet coming into a collision like that (or you end up like Boychuk).  Paille's feet came up through the course of contact.  Paille delivered a hard clean hit.

The Letang call is all about Letang and not the refs.  The stick basically came across his shoulder and could have grazed his face.  He did the head-snap routine and it sure looked like a high stick in real time to me.  Impossible to see that was a fake without replay.  Tough spot for the ref.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i am sooooo not caring about the calls last night, unless paille receives supplemental ciscipline, which would be a travesty. haven't heard anything of the sort, so that's good news. he'll be needed for a LOOOONG playoff run. the calls weren't atrocious, one was a borderline(paille), the other was influenced by embellishment(letang). not a day to blame the refs, a day to wish manchuk a speedy recovery. as for asham, he is not to blame, that was incidental contact. if we're going to thank anybody, thank pc for grabbing a couple extra d-men, they're going to come in handy over the next few weeks. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank you Refs : You nailed it Chowdah.  Nothing wrong with Paille's hit in my eyes.  You can't launch yourself or fly through the air, but you also can't plant your feet coming into a collision like that (or you end up like Boychuk).  Paille's feet came up through the course of contact.  Paille delivered a hard clean hit. The Letang call is all about Letang and not the refs.  The stick basically came across his shoulder and could have grazed his face.  He did the head-snap routine and it sure looked like a high stick in real time to me.  Impossible to see that was a fake without replay.  Tough spot for the ref.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Regardless of opinion of the penalty calls, whether you thought they were good or bad or weren't called, I didn't like that the refs played such a big part in the outcome.

There's a penalty for diving, there should be a penalty for the head snap, too (embellishing).  Again, I call for video review post game with fines or suspensions called.  Can't take millions of hours during the game to do that stuff, the controversial goals are bad enough.  The mere threat of the video review would probably cause most all of it to stop.

And the PP the Bruins got toward the end of the game was dismal.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

once again null your insight is astonishing. keep up the great posting, wouldn't know what to do without you. you're a benchmark....all current a future trolls have something to shoot for if they want to be considered the biggest whiner in the forum. i'll wait a little for a reply, as you will probably have to look up the meaning of a few of these words.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank you Refs : No worrys -50...cuz the Canucks have another super star from Marblehead, MA. You might remember him from the schooling the Canucks gave the B's on Jan 7th, 2012. Bye the way, does PG still stink?
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]
    The only "schooling" took place on June 15/2011.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Thank you Refs:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank you Refs : You suck San. I kid of course. Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

I know to both comments and always let em fly when you think you're right.

12. This post has been removed.