Thank you Seidenberg

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Thank you Seidenberg

Battles hard behind the Caps net to help set up the 3rd goal and is right in the middle of the slot for Chara's game winner.  Plus he is handling Ovie very well on every shift which isn't easy.  Seids was huge tonight.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

Re: Thank you Seidenberg

He has been huge every night...solid D, physical, big minutes, and now - clutch goal

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Whatever the circumstances were that had him pass through Carolina, the Panthers etc., their loss has been Boston's gain.  We've known it from the time he's been a Bruin and tonight he gave a demonstration to remind us of how valuable he is to this team.  Not that we needed one.  Big time contributor to a massive win.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

i remember the year they got him and he missed the playoffs with the arm laceration, i was disappointed but not devastated, i had no idea what a playoff horse they were losing at the time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Seids has been immense. He and Chara are the best combo in the league. I feel very good whenever they're out there in the shutdown role. DOUGIE is going to have awesome teachers next year! And we can scrap Corvo and groom Krug to boot! Love the D next year!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

And as Sandog said, the German plowhorse never seems to get tired.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Playoff 7th player award winner again (if they had such a thing).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Got hairy with him in the box.

Sections
Shortcuts