Thanks for a great a run!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

Thanks for a great a run!

Before we go to game 7 we must take the time out
    to acknowledge what a great season and playoff run
    the Bs have given us.

After 30 year of watching Bs hockey the end is near!

Lets go BRUINS!

(Eastern Canada has your back)!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

Re: Thanks for a great a run!

In Response to Thanks for a great a run!:
    [QUOTE]Before we go to game 7 we must take the time out to acknowledge what a great season and playoff run the Bs have given us. After 30 year of watching Bs hockey the end is near! Lets go BRUINS! (Eastern Canada has your back)!
    Posted by JJLOVER[/QUOTE]

Agreed ! A dream season for Bruins and for us, the fans !

B's deserve this series and the Cup !

Stanley Cup Wednesday ! I can't wait !

I'm very very proud of this team and Proud to be a Bruins Fan !

Woooooooooooooooooooo !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

here we go BRUUUINS , HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOO!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

HERE WE GO BRUUUINS, HERE WE GOOO!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

No parade talk here--- just win the game and enjoy!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

I won't get into details but this has been one tough as hell year for me and honestly the distraction and outlet that this team has provided has been a godsend.  Its amazing to think that one the last day that NHL hockey will be played this season we will be able to watch our team.

Thanks boys keep it going for one more!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

They are going to have to be more physical and actually finish on their chances in front of the slot/in front of the net more effectively than they have in the past 3 games in Vancouver if they want to win.

But, that's besides the point right now. Win or lose, this has been a terrific year. Don't get me wrong, I will be upset if we come up on the short end Wednesday night, but I will not be angry (if that makes any sense). I've been a Bruins fan my entire life (born in 1991) and have yet to witness a Bruins team make it to this point (I wasn't fortunate enough to witness the deep runs in the late 80's/1990).

I'm sure I speak for all of us on this board, when I say that, despite some frustrating stretches, this team has been a joy to watch this year. Win or lose, I will applaud them Wednesday night. No one knows the next time we'll be fortunate enough to see a Bruins team get this far, and achieve this much again, so I'm cherishing every moment of it. PC, Cam and Claude (yes, Claude bashers) have done a great job this year. Not many people expected us to be in this position before the start of the season, especially coming off the humiliating collapse against Philly. They deserve a lot of credit, and it has been an honor and a privilege to watch the Bruins this year.

I really don't know if we'll win the cup Wednesday night. But, if you were to tell me before the season that we'd be in a one game, winner-take-all game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals, despite being on the road, I'd take it in a heartbeat.

Let's win Wednesday night! Not just for Horton, or even Savard, but for the greats, such as one Cameron Neely, that were not fortunate enough to hoist the cup as members of the Boston Bruins. I would like nothing more than to see Big Z hoisting the cup from Bettman....rather than it being Henrik Sedin

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

The Beast from the East !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Lets win it for Recchi too in last game as an NHL player--- great career Rex!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Oreilly24. Show Oreilly24's posts

It's been a hell of a run and the only thing better would be The Stanley Cup, nothing less. I have full confidence. Go Ryder from a fellow Newfoundlander.