Thanks for showing me the way ( Part 2 )

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Thanks for showing me the way ( Part 2 )

How about a few things I've learned recently after reading the B's forum (Part 2) :

1. Based on bruins8/marco/hockey101's love of Kessel , I figure his/their next favourite was Schultz.......no not Dave.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzYpADZiv00

2. Winning games knocks back most of the ' Fire Julien ' posts and threads to page 2 and beyond unless your name is __________.

3. 26 shots against in one period and winning the game means a team has big problems. Detroit Red Wings , you guys are in big trouble come playoff time after allowing 23 shots against in one period last night despite winning a December game.

4. Thomas needs rest . Inept coaching , I've read . Why ride the goalie with the best stats in the league when the team is hovering around the last playoff spot ? Based on Philly and the Habs from last year ( 7th and 8th ) the B's are right where we want them to be.

5. "F YOU" must be the B's board way of saying Happy Holidays since on Christmas Day I noticed multiple "F YOU's" on one thread. So from me to rest of you's "F YOU".

6. If the 4th line had their minutes reduced then the guys who are paid to score goals would increase their production. Hey, I've got a great idea to cure the Bruins scoring woes. Dress only 9 forwards . They would probably lead the league in goals for.

7. A team with a dancing clown and a bunch of zombies can still be tied at the top of their division.

8. "Pointing out" means I'm complaining in a constructive way.

9. Not recognizing when someone is being sarcastic can bring sensitivity.

10. And finally B's Legion told me that I shouldn't apologize to anyone because we are on a forum. But ............Sorry B's Legion I have to apologize once again to those who don't appreciate my attempt at sarcasm.  That's 2 apologies !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Re: Thanks for showing me the way ( Part 2 )

Pointing out responses:

1.  Special K(essel) diet threads are truly boring.

2.  CJ still needs to be critiqued by upper management.

3.  Shots from the point are pointless on both ends of the ice if no one is in front of the net.... Trap Logic

4.  TT - 36 years of age - need I say anything else.  

5.  (x)mas

6.  4th line with Recchi would be just right.

7.  perfer to have the dancing bear without a partner... same results

8.  better than the one line idiocy

9.  too much ownership in what you write... drinking and keyboards are a dangerous combination

10.  apology is not a weakness.... it is amazing how people are raging when driving a car, and on the keyboard... 

--------

11.  Filtering through the postings provides more information than D and C in the morning on any given week!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

isla, I think we've all been guilty of #9 at one time or another.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Chowdah heads west for a Lucic/Cunningham tribute?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Good post Chowdakid. Your spot on on many of your examples.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Thanks for showing me the way ( Part 2 ):
    Chowdah heads west for a Lucic/Cunningham tribute?
    Posted by Bookboy007

Yes , I was running out of OHL teams. After the WHL I head east for the Kabanov tribute.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

In Response to Re: Thanks for showing me the way ( Part 2 ) : Yes , I was running out of OHL teams. After the WHL I head east for the Kabanov tribute.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-
      Chpwdahkid !!!   Are the Blades for real this year ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Thanks for showing me the way ( Part 2 ) :   Chpwdahkid !!!   Are the Blades for real this year ?
    Posted by Stuke50

Stuke , haven't had the pleasure of seeing the WHL this year ......yet. So I'd be lying to you if I commented . Maybe one of our western Bruin fans could comment on that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

isla, I think we've all been guilty of #9 at one time or another.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

I'm drunk now........

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Thanks for showing me the way ( Part 2 ):
    How about a few things I've learned recently after reading the B's forum (Part 2) : 1. Based on bruins8/marco/hockey101's love of Kessel , I figure his/their next favourite was Schultz.......no not Dave. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzYpADZiv00 2. Winning games knocks back most of the ' Fire Julien ' posts and threads to page 2 and beyond unless your name is __________. 3. 26 shots against in one period and winning the game means a team has big problems. Detroit Red Wings , you guys are in big trouble come playoff time after allowing 23 shots against in one period last night despite winning a December game. 4. Thomas needs rest . Inept coaching , I've read . Why ride the goalie with the best stats in the league when the team is hovering around the last playoff spot ? Based on Philly and the Habs from last year ( 7th and 8th ) the B's are right where we want them to be. 5. "F YOU" must be the B's board way of saying Happy Holidays since on Christmas Day I noticed multiple "F YOU's" on one thread. So from me to rest of you's "F YOU". 6. If the 4th line had their minutes reduced then the guys who are paid to score goals would increase their production. Hey, I've got a great idea to cure the Bruins scoring woes. Dress only 9 forwards . They would probably lead the league in goals for. 7. A team with a dancing clown and a bunch of zombies can still be tied at the top of their division. 8. "Pointing out" means I'm complaining in a constructive way. 9. Not recognizing when someone is being sarcastic can bring sensitivity. 10. And finally B's Legion told me that I shouldn't apologize to anyone because we are on a forum. But ............Sorry B's Legion I have to apologize once again to those who don't appreciate my attempt at sarcasm.  That's 2 apologies !
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

To quote Homer Simpson-"I'm sorry Lisa but I never apologize"........

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Thanks for showing me the way ( Part 2 ) : To quote Homer Simpson-"I'm sorry Lisa but I never apologize"........
    Posted by dezaruchi

Thank you Mr Dezaruchi !

Chowdah has gotten soft.  The truth is I didn't feel he had to apologize to anyone but I guess I missed the sarcasm in his apology.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

@Chowdahkid - You'll have to look east, to the 'Q' to find the number one junior team in the country...the Saint John Sea Dogs (29-4-0-2) !!!!

Looking forward to seeing the logo!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

@Chowdahkid - You'll have to look east, to the 'Q' to find the number one junior team in the country...the Saint John Sea Dogs (29-4-0-2) !!!! Looking forward to seeing the logo!
    Posted by Davinator

Nice logo !

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Thanks for showing me the way ( Part 2 ) : Nice logo !
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

When our city held a contest to pick the name it took me awhile to get used to the SeaDogs moniker.The emblem though,I liked from the first time I saw it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Thanks Chowda!

Headed to see the Sea Dogs at home on New Year's Eve...hope we don't jinx them (13-1 in last 14 games and only lost once at home this year)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Thanks Chowda! Headed to see the Sea Dogs at home on New Year's Eve...hope we don't jinx them (13-1 in last 14 games and only lost once at home this year)
    Posted by Davinator

Are you in Saint John too Davinator?Maybe I'll see you at the game.The freshman line has been great all year.I  expect Huberdeau to be a definate top 10 pick(top 5 certainly possible).

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Thanks Chowda! Headed to see the Sea Dogs at home on New Year's Eve...hope we don't jinx them (13-1 in last 14 games and only lost once at home this year)
    Posted by Davinator

Davinator, if possible , how about a report on what players impressed you. The OHL Update thread would appreciate your comments on any draft prospects or players in general.

Sections
Shortcuts