Thanks to the BRUINS for the great series

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Thanks to the BRUINS for the great series

Like I mentionned June 23 rd

Time to say Thank you to our boys , now that we've lost Bergeron and that we are stocked with Pev and Thorton there is not a single chance in the world that the B's win game 6 ...its been a great season Bruins made the final and came within 2 wins from the Stanley Cup ....the biggest mistake is this final was the lack of speed from Claude Julien to adjust to the Hawks ...Hawks have no fighter and CJ kept the slow Shawn Thorton for 5 to 6 minutes a game ..(Thorton played 9 minutes total in the 6 periods game) go figure ...Thornton didnt bring anythng positive to the team and has been a wasted roster ....on top of Speedy mosquito PEV that doesnt  help a team when you play the Hawks ....what a relief it will be when those 2 clowns leave the team ...ouffffff 

I am proud of the Bruins for what they've accomplished in the series, I am proud of Gregory Campbell for the courage he showed us, I am proud of Tuuka for his performances and very optimistic about next season, I am proud of Bergeron, Krejci, Looch , I would like to see better things next season from Seguin, Marchand, I am proud of Daniel Paille, I would love to see Chara traded now that his value is at his peak (he will start to slow down next year and the years to come...I love Chara dont get me wrong here but we took all the best out of him ...it would be time to take advantage of his value on the market to get a real great sniper ...Stamkos, Couture, or even Taylor Hall and another young gun from the Oilers ...thats what we can get for Chara ...in 2015 it will be too late ....I am proud of my team , proud of the management , proud of all the good fans in here that keep posting positive stuff about our team , proud of the fans that keep insulting me day after day ....and I am looking forward to the 4 Stanley Cups the Bruins will win before 2020....I love you all ...and lets just hope that the Bruins do not lose game 6 by more than 2 goals

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & and 4 more cups before 2020

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Thanks to the BRUINS for the great series

You cant win forever with one of your player in the line up that plays 5 minutes per game and that doesnt bring anything positive to the team ...time to say goodbye to Thornton but he cost us a Stanley Cup

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (a walk in the park)

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Just read this great post :

You provided me with one of the greates comebacks I have ever seen  during the  Toronto series.  You made me so proud when you pounded Tortorella's Rangers in the second round.  You amazed me with the skill you had in dismissing the Pittsburgh Penguins in 4 games.  I watched proudly as you battled against the Blackhawks and all the amazing luck they had as they ended up winning the Stanley Cup.  You never quit, you played hurt, and you never stopped trying.

I am very proud to be a Bruins fan, and I thank you for all the work you did trying to bring Boston another Stanley Cup!

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (a walk in the park)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

It's was a great run.  And after game 7 against Toronto, it was all house money.  The Pittsburg Series was the best.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

It's was a great run.  And after game 7 against Toronto, it was all house money.  The Pittsburg Series was the best.

Yep.  Just a sad ending

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more cups by 2020

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ramz. Show Ramz's posts

Great post! it was a pure joy tp watch.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Looking forward for next season ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & and 4 more cups by 2020

Sections
Shortcuts