Thankyou Boston.com

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Re: Thankyou Boston.com

Just noticed that.  I hope it helps, at least a little.  Things were kind of sad over the weekend.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Thank you Wally and thank you Boston.com.

Not much you can do to stop people with nothing better to do with their lives than to try to annoy other people, but this is something at least.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"FEEDBACK
    For comments and questions about the website, or to report a problem, please fill out this form or call 617-929-7949."

Yep when in doubt call or fill out the form they provide. Everytime I've gotten through they've been open-minded or replied via email with a solution.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Thank you BDCDottie!

Thanks to all who had an input into the cleanup.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

i thought they shut down the forums for good, LOL

I was looking for a place to complain :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Fixing the ignore feature would have been less disruptive.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

yeah bim09, you are right. This was a  drastic move, it feels insulting to be honest. Anyone know of other Bruins forums?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Ahhh too bad for those trolls that were flooding this forum all weekend.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Thankyou Boston.com:
    yeah bim09, you are right. This was a  drastic move, it feels insulting to be honest. Anyone know of other Bruins forums?
    Posted by OlsonicCreations

I woudlnt Post the other one I go to here for fear of it being also ruined :(....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

Posted by OlsonicCreations

There are two other Bruins forums that I'm aware of.

One of them is www.hfboards.com. You're required to get an invite so you need to know someone there in order to get on there.

The other is http://icemantiz.proboards.com/index.cgi . I would start off here and then try out hfboards if you find someone on proboards that posts in both places.

Good luck.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I sent in a similar complaint, and received a similar response. Nice to know no one can drag up a thread from three years ago anymore. Thanks to the Globe.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

Now if they can just do something about the idiotic trolls, this place would return to way it used to be when I first started posting here.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Now if they can just do something about the idiotic trolls, this place would return to way it used to be when I first started posting here.
    Posted by ksp1957

The ignore button provides serenity.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Does anyone know exactly how this will work?  Is it limited to two pages of threads, or do threads that haven't been posted to in over a certain amount of time get moved to the archive?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

I'm not sure how it is going to work, but it will probably be run like the Red Sox board on this site.  I noticed that there are two archived RS boards.  That leads me to wonder if this was a one-time change with the board starting fresh but accumulating threads until trolls who bump up old and irrelevant threads becomes a problem again like it was over the weekend. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]i thought they shut down the forums for good, LOL I was looking for a place to complain :)
    Posted by OlsonicCreations[/QUOTE]

I did too!  I went to respond to something last night and POOF!, it said the forum was closed.  And I was like, HUH?  The Pats and Sox forums (didn't check the Celtics forum) were still up and running so I was quite confused.

Glad to know it's back!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

One more note for BDCDottie or whoever else has admin rights:

The "Discussions" link on the main Bruins page still links to the old archived Bruins board.  Or at least it did when I checked it a few hours ago.

And thanks again.  :-)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Now if they can just do something about the idiotic trolls, this place would return to way it used to be when I first started posting here. Posted by ksp1957

You're a moderating on HFboards aren't you ? HFboards does a good job of keeping trolls on their own threads. Trade proposals and who's the next prospect to come up to the Big Bs get heated but the game threads are fun. At least on HFboards you can get creative with video and pics unlike here.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

I would love to get into the hfboard, this place has become a joke. Someone help me!

Sections
Shortcuts