That concussion Lucic gave Miller? Yeah, not so much:

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

That concussion Lucic gave Miller? Yeah, not so much:

Now even Miller is admitting it was an embellishment to get Lucic suspended, and he never had a concussion. http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Ryan-Miller-isn-8217-t-sure-Milan-Lucic-concuss;_ylt=AphFIXW.wVbo6BEAyCVVWSZ7vLYF?urn=nhl-wp18468

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: That concussion Lucic gave Miller? Yeah, not so much:

Us Bruins fans know Miller is really a piece of .............. spit. He's also nutless, to boot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I stopped likeing Miller ever since he let in the softy from sid to lose the gold medal game. Now I can truly say I hate miller he is a whinning baby and now he joins max pax in the fakrinh injuty dept. Miller would look great in a nucks or habs jersey.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

I never liked the little whiner. Always acted like it was never his fault for losses in big games.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Miller is not as much a culprit, as a guy who was hurting and angry. The Sabres management Regier and the Lindy Ruff were the fire breaders and claimants. I've had a pinched nerve in the neck area, and it's no fun. The doctors were not claiming concussion, but Ruff was looking for a game advantage and slowing down Lucic for the future. Keep it up Looch, play your game, and stick to your guns that it was an unfortunate collision.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I wonder if Miller ever heard of the story about the little boy who cried wolf.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Maybe the Pens should have come out and say that Letang might have a concussion on Sunday.  See how the pink hat Hab fans would have liked that.  They're already screaming "bloddy murder " because Letang scores the winning goal (in which I agree the Habs got hosed).
    Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised Letang might have a concussion.

As for Miller.... his body language says he wants out and I don;t think he's on good terms with Ruff.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I don't see any admission of embellishment on his part to get Lucic suspended, just that it may not have been a concussion.

Any time there'sa neck injury involved (see: Pacioretty) correctly diagnosing a concussion becomes tricky.  Given the nature of concussions, can you blame doctors for erring on the side of caution?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Bad karma is getting him just like it has Luongo. Both are officially hasbeens, and they did it to themselves!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

As soon as you become a winner it seems you have an instant target on your back. Before the B's won the Cup there was the ageless rivalry with Montreal, but that was about it. Now it seems the Bruins are to blame for every incident in hockey whether they were involved or not. They seem to be really disliked by not only Hab fans but Leaf, Sabre, Canuck, Penguin  and countless fly by night hockey fans as well. One look no further than the Patches/Letang incident to see it was all the B's fault. The media have also taken up the torch by making any incident involving a Bruin a huge deal, while the same thing happening to another team barely gets a mention. I find it a bit infuriating but also take comfort in knowing the Bruins are the reigning and defending Stanley Cup champions. I guess i should be thankful that Greg Campbell is on the team as he seems to be the only reason the Bruins won, but that is another story. With the Bruins undefeated in 12 games, the whining from other fan bases has gotten louder as they were hoping the B's cup victory was a fluke. But alas not is the case and it looks like they aren't going anywhere soon. The Bruins i think like playing the part of the villain and it suits me fine too, after all " we are the Champions my friends ". Everyone else can read it and weep.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: That concussion Lucic gave Miller? Yeah, not so much::
    [QUOTE]I wonder if Miller ever heard of the story about the little boy who cried wolf.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

I sugested this last season with Max Pax and the habs. Many on this board wheere up and arms with that comparison proceed with caution.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: That concussion Lucic gave Miller? Yeah, not so much: : Yep. There is that element creeping in. It's definitely tied to the anti-Boston jealousy element that is all tied to the Sox WS wins, the Past dynasty and continued threats to win again, the Celts, etc. It's very obvious. There is the obligatory "congrats" stuff and then a continuous penchant to lash out and make excuses. We've seen this with the Pats in particular. NE was supposed to have totally collapsed like the Colts or gotten old like Pittsburgh or Baltimore with Ray Lewis and Ed Reed's aging/injury potential, but it hasn't happened. The Bruins are seen as a similar threat in this area, because of how their young players perform and how good they are compared to other teams. If it appeared like the Bruins were a short window team, maybe like the Celts, they wouldn't be so targeted by jealous fans and players. I'd be slighlty annoyed if Philly or NY was winning like this or had really competitive teams as well, but I am not sure I'd be that incensed that I'd make a fool of myself either as a jeaous player or fan.  This has been going on for a while now. I get it. But, at some point, give it a rest dorky fans and players. Just play the game. Yes, the fear of the B's making another run is clearly there, too. The team just needs to be aware of this and play within themselves. Don't let the players bait you and just play your game (physical, positioning and skating with purpose).
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]
    I agree with you on the jealousy part. I will admit if the Habs won the Cup i likely would be a little pizzed, but as you say after awhile i would get over it. The Hab and Nuck fans in particular just can't seem to get over it and this is certainly fed by the media.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

Take it from someone who lives in Montreal, most people who live in Quebec are annoying WHINERS.  They are notorious crybabies.  In sports, in politics, in EVERYTHING!!

And yes - with Pacioretty suspended now there is continuous round-the-clock commentary about the Bruins and Lucic and Chara.  They will continue to whine and whine and whine until they get their way.  AND LOOK!  Even the billionaire owner of the Canadiens is doing the same thing with his sissy letters to the NHL.

Screw the Canadiens.  They don't deserve anything.  They deserve to finish in 13th place. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

The more I watched the replay I confirmed a few things...
    1) Lucic point of contact on Miller was the shoulder. The body check itself did not strike his head.

2) Miller's head did not hit the ice (ala Rome's hit on Horton)

3) His severe concussion was a boat load of garbage in a feeble attempt to get Lucic suspended. I mean after all, he wasn't concussed enough to use his stick like an axe after the hit and he continued to play in the game.

I was surprised when he fessed up and said that he didn't have a concussion and that it was his team's spin to get Lucic suspended. Certainly undermines their credibility....spineless wimps.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 306bruinsfan. Show 306bruinsfan's posts

[QUOTE]I don't see any admission of embellishment on his part to get Lucic suspended, just that it may not have been a concussion. Any time there'sa neck injury involved (see: Pacioretty) correctly diagnosing a concussion becomes tricky.  Given the nature of concussions, can you blame doctors for erring on the side of caution?
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

I think you've got it.  It was probably a misdiaognosis.  I still think Miller is a whiner and a piece of schtick, but in this day and age doctors are going to err on the side of concussion when similar symptoms exist.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

RWKII you have it nailed!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

I think Miller is on his way out the door in Buffalo.  His "it's never my fault" act with the media and his teammates seems to be wearing thin.  He was being outplayed by Enroth and the time to move him out of Sabreland is now while he still has value.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I don't see any admission of embellishment on his part to get Lucic suspended, just that it may not have been a concussion. Any time there'sa neck injury involved (see: Pacioretty) correctly diagnosing a concussion becomes tricky.  Given the nature of concussions, can you blame doctors for erring on the side of caution?
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]
    DrCC, wouldn't "erring on the side of caution" dictate that Miller should've been immediately pulled from the game?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: That concussion Lucic gave Miller? Yeah, not so much: : DrCC, wouldn't "erring on the side of caution" dictate that Miller should've been immediately pulled from the game?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    Ha!  There is that.  I guess that's the difference between who ever saw him after the game, and the team physicians?

I wonder if anyone has documented how many times in the NHL the whole "15 minutes in a quiet room" procedure has been violated?  I don't think it applied to Miller, since he didn't get hit in the head and didn't show any symptoms during the game, but it seems to be pretty flagrantly ignored.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: That concussion Lucic gave Miller? Yeah, not so much: : Ha!  There is that.  I guess that's the difference between who ever saw him after the game, and the team physicians? I wonder if anyone has documented how many times in the NHL the whole "15 minutes in a quiet room" procedure has been violated?  I don't think it applied to Miller, since he didn't get hit in the head and didn't show any symptoms during the game, but it seems to be pretty flagrantly ignored.
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]
    I honestly haven't heard of any players going to the quiet room this year. Maybe it just isn't mentioned much because there have still been a fair number of concussions so far this season.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I'm thinking more of guys taking hits to the head, or acting dazed/woozy after a hit, and either not missing a shift or being back out on the ice in less than the allotted time.  For instance, going strictly by that regulation I've gotten the impression that Letang should not have been back on the ice on Saturday for that game-winner.  (I don't have access to game recordings any more, so I can't check the real-time that passed.)