That hurts...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

That hurts...

But, it's nice to lose to a great team that plays the way we do, instead of a Montreal or Vancouver type.

Good stuff from the Hawks.  It could've gone either way, but they seized it.  Like we would do...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: That hurts...

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

But, it's nice to lose to a great team that plays the way we do, instead of a Montreal or Vancouver type.

Good stuff from the Hawks.  It could've gone either way, but they seized it.  Like we would do...

Blackhawks played great.  Hats off to them.  Hats off to both teams for a great year!  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Hawks got all the bounces from game 4 on.  They deserved it though, best team in the league since January.  Congrats to the Hawks...I want a rematch.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

No content needed for this thread.  Title is very accurate.  But yes, this loss is more tolerable due to the play of the opposition.

-- Proud user of Chambraigne; Now with Wiener Scent! --

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from boschi. Show boschi's posts

Boston fan here but live in Chicago near Wrigley Field. What a way to end it. Wow! Right now it sounds like a helicopter flying over head - likely making sure there is nothing too crazy happening in the streets. I'm sure there will be a lot of hungover Chicagoans tomorrow morning. 

Thanks Boston for a great series! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Hurts a lot but Chicago is deserving. At least we lost to a respectable team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to boschi's comment:

Boston fan here but live in Chicago near Wrigley Field. What a way to end it. Wow! Right now it sounds like a helicopter flying over head - likely making sure there is nothing too crazy happening in the streets. I'm sure there will be a lot of hungover Chicagoans tomorrow morning. 

Thanks Boston for a great series! 

Congrats boschi.  The Hawks play the way we do and they deserved it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TellMeTruth. Show TellMeTruth's posts

A Boston fan who gives credit to Chicago for winning the old-fashioned way. Very disappointed in Chara tonight - he slammed Shaw deliberately into the goalpost and then held up his hands as if he didn't do anything - he needs to man up and own what he did. That move, right there, turned Chicago into a team on fire and that's when they scored two goals in a minute's time.

Not taking anything away from Chicago but letting Chara know that being a thug on the ice cost his team the Cup.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Well, my team gave me an amazing run! Love this team to the very end. Incredible series, excellent entertainment. It hurts but Chicago is a solid team, top to bottom. The won it playing the game the way it's meant to be played! Congrats to them and their fans.

Bruins, thanks for an unbelievable run. I'm already excited for next year. What the frick am I gonna do until October?!?!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Great series. Great season. Worth every penny I paid for Center Ice.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I'm not gonna lie.  Those two quick goals were stunning.  Left me shocked.  They don't diminish what the Bruins accomplished.  The Bruins were where they belonged as one of the two best teams in the NHL playing for the Cup.  That can't be denied.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

It was a fun season for Bruin fans considering we almost had no hockey this yr. The season ended in a tough way but if your Bruins you have to be excited about all the young talent they have. There's no disgrace losing to the best team from start to finish this yr.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

You know what must have hurt, playing with a broken rib, torn cartilage and a separated shoulder. My feelings don;t mean much after this .   RESPECT BERGERON !

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

You know what must have hurt, playing with a broken rib, torn cartlidge and a separated shoulder. My feelings don;t mean much after this .   RESPECT BERGERON !

I figured he was hurting but not to this extent, Legion.  And the guy was throwing hits!  What a combatant.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Almost had a quick and painless ending, I'm still in shock.

Congrats to the BlackHawks, a worthy champion.

Wish my Bruins would have won, but I am proud to be a bruins fan.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to mitchco98's comment:

B's played great should have won the game, Crawford was the main reason for the win tonight.

Very proud of this team.

cheers to that ! You're best post : )

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to TellMeTruth's comment:

A Boston fan who gives credit to Chicago for winning the old-fashioned way. Very disappointed in Chara tonight - he slammed Shaw deliberately into the goalpost and then held up his hands as if he didn't do anything - he needs to man up and own what he did. That move, right there, turned Chicago into a team on fire and that's when they scored two goals in a minute's time.

Not taking anything away from Chicago but letting Chara know that being a thug on the ice cost his team the Cup.

Your not even talking about the right player, and Chara's stick got caught it the net.  So a player fell down...it's a rough sport.  Why on earth would you even be talking about the meaningless play?  Why am I responding? Nevermind.

Great season.  Congrats to the Hawks.  Shouldn't be any whining or crying from either team.

This ain't Vancouver. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Seguin in the locker room says it all.  I almost broke down myself.