that shot was intentialy wide of the net?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfarmer. Show bruinfarmer's posts

that shot was intentialy wide of the net?

those shot's aren't working. throw the puck on the net. good thing's happenwhen you do.tip ins faceoffs , rebounds. we have good d's with hard shot'suse them..are less than 10 shots per period might produce agoal or two if they shot on net instead of intionaly wide.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: that shot was intentialy wide of the net?

y

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from palealeman. Show palealeman's posts

relax, the bruins are just not clicking on all clyinders, they will get it together or harvard will make magic with another trade or two.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

You mean the same guy who picked the backup goalie? How many games did Khudo steal last year. I don't have much faith in Johnson. I don't think he lasts the year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to 49thparallel's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You mean the same guy who picked the backup goalie? How many games did Khudo steal last year. I don't have much faith in Johnson. I don't think he lasts the year.

[/QUOTE]

As bad as the Bruins were last night vs NYI, Johnson actually might have been our best player (find a way to turn Marchand back into a goal-scorer would be my top priority.)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Put Marchand back with Bergy.

Sections
Shortcuts