That stupid Briere fist pump

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

That stupid Briere fist pump

I really hope we don't have to see Briere and his showboating hotdog fist pump after he scores a goal too many times in this series. This gesture just drives me nuts. I will give him credit where credit is due, as he is a proven clutch goal scorer in the playoffs, no doubt about that. I would just like to see someone ram that fist down his throat when he does that. I still have a sour taste in my mouth from last year watching him score the game winning goal in game 7. I hope the Bruins make him public enemy # 1. Anyone else feel this way about the fist pump?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: That stupid Briere fist pump

I wish he was doing it in a B's uni.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: That stupid Briere fist pump:
    [QUOTE]I wish he was doing it in a B's uni.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

I have to agree, it would be less painfull to watch if he was doing it for the Bruins. I might even enjoy it. Lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

I too would love to have him on the Bruins second line. just not at that salary.......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

[QUOTE]I wish he was doing it in a B's uni.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

Nice point...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsCupiN09. Show bruinsCupiN09's posts

bruins public enemy #1 mike richards

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Honestly? Even though I hate the Flyers. Gotta give Briere credit. A play-off performer who usually plays by the rules. Not going to complain about Briere's celebration when I enjoyed watching Bourque do his down on one knee- right arm pump when he scored big goals! Besides- wasn't it Gagne' who scored the PP winner from the too many men penalty?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

If the Bruins don't like it--- don't allow him to do it--- its as simple as that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]Honestly? Even though I hate the Flyers. Gotta give Briere credit. A play-off performer who usually plays by the rules. Not going to complain about Briere's celebration when I enjoyed watching Bourque do his down on one knee- right arm pump when he scored big goals! Besides- wasn't it Gagne' who scored the PP winner from the too many men penalty?
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    Yes it was Gagne who scored the winner on the powerplay, my mistake. It was Briere's goal that tied it at 3. I said in my post that I do credit him for being Mr.Clutch, I could just do without the exagerated fist pump. I too liked watching Bourque's goal celebrations, must be me being a homer. Briere does it after every goal not just big goals.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: That stupid Briere fist pump : Yes it was Gagne who scored the winner on the powerplay, my mistake. It was Briere's goal that tied it at 3. I said in my post that I do credit him for being Mr.Clutch, I could just do without the exagerated fist pump. I too liked watching Bourque's goal celebrations, must be me being a homer. Briere does it after every goal not just big goals.
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]

LOL! I thought of you when he scored today & HE DID IT!!! LOL