That's right Raffi eat some Quaider right uppercuts!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

That's right Raffi eat some Quaider right uppercuts!

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/108223

Keep your elbow and shoulder down yah orange headed "Heat Miser" or you get blood in your eye!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Re: That's right Raffi eat some Quaider right uppercuts!

a little payback , ya think? Raffe Torres check. Can Aaron Rome be far behind?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Many thank you cards addressed to McQuaid.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Nice!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Shupe your boy was dirty there . 
    Loved what someone called  McQuaid's reaction, " Frontier Justice" .
    Yet again we see how dumb the instigator rule is.
    Torres also got a good hit on Hamill, clean. Welcome to the NHL.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Good old fashioned whoopin, he deserved it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Somewhere Brent Seabrook was loving this.  Further proof of McQuaid's rep of being a player one had better think twice about tangling with.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

If anyone wants to drop em' with Mr. McQuaid, you better be ready for one mean azz whuppin. Love it !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dalexander2424. Show dalexander2424's posts

In Response to Re: That's right Raffi eat some Quaider right uppercuts!:
    [QUOTE]a little payback , ya think? Raffe Torres check. Can Aaron Rome be far behind?
    Posted by 49thparallel[/QUOTE]
    You wanna hear the worst thing you'll ever hear? Rome is out with an injury against the B's. I cried a little when I heard it. I wouldn't be surprised if both the Sedins were out with an undisclosed injury as well. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Yeah, Henrik's not very tough.  In his 847 game NHL career, he's missed a grand total of 10 games.  And he's the current holder of the Canucks iron man streak, with 537 consecutive games.  And as we all know, he's hardly ever on the receiving end of any slashes, cross checks or cheap shots.

Not very tough at all.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, Henrik's not very tough.  In his 847 game NHL career, he's missed a grand total of 10 games.  And he's the current holder of the Canucks iron man streak, with 537 consecutive games.  And as we all know, he's hardly ever on the receiving end of any slashes, cross checks or cheap shots. Not very tough at all.
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]
    What was he doing in the game tonight, smelling Jumbo Joe's finger ?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

You could say about the Sedin's what was once said about Jean Ratelle, that they're the toughest because they can take it and respond within the rules (usually, they do occasionally retaliate with slashes in a way Ratelle never did, and both already have at least 50 more career PIMs than he had, and he played 1281 games). I can't stand the Sedins but I wouldn't call them weak, just like none of us would call Ratelle weak. The difference was that Ratelle had teammates who had his back . The Sedins don't have that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]You could say about the Sedin's what was once said about Jean Ratelle, that they're the toughest because they can take it and respond within the rules. I can't stand the Sedins but I wouldn't call them weak, just like none of us would call Ratelle weak. The difference was that Ratelle had teammates who had his back. The Sedins don't have that.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]
    I would agree with this statement for sure.If someone harmed a hair on Ratelle's head they would have paid for it in spades. It seems teams can do whatever they want to the Gazoo twins without any fear of retribution whatsoever.I don't even recall anyone going after Eager after he rammed one of the Sedins into the boards head first in last years playoffs. At the very least the twins should learn how to stick up for themselves because if they're waiting for someone to come to the rescue, it ain't happening as far as i can tell.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Apparently the prescription for guys who are running around is a course of Quaidludes.  Side effects include headache, blood loss, blurry vision, and bruising.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Chara bobble - heading Shelly, McQuaid just beating the ever loving sIIiT out out Torres...  gives me a warm fuzzy feeling

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]You could say about the Sedin's what was once said about Jean Ratelle, that they're the toughest because they can take it and respond within the rules (usually, they do occasionally retaliate with slashes in a way Ratelle never did, and both already have at least 50 more career PIMs than he had, and he played 1281 games). I can't stand the Sedins but I wouldn't call them weak, just like none of us would call Ratelle weak. The difference was that Ratelle had teammates who had his back . The Sedins don't have that.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

I remember back in the day watching a game and the old woman behind me was a HUGE fan of Ratelle, Ratelle jersey, Bruins jacket, but called him "John" Ratelle, also called him "Johnny."  I don't know if she pronounced his last name "Rattle" or not, but it wouldn't surprise me.  Warm old memories of Boston Garden.

I also remember being a little tyke and getting taken to the ice capades.  I expected to see a garden at the Boston Garden and was confused when there wasn't one there.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishfinger. Show fishfinger's posts

I love the way the Bruins take care of each other. The fact that they individualy they can handle them selves does not stop them from helping each other. Loved the beat down by McQuaid. And he is a pretty dam good hockey player too.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Highlight of the night for sure!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

The most enjoyable 17 penalty minutes given to a Bruin this year.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]Apparently the prescription for guys who are running around is a course of Quaidludes.  Side effects include headache, blood loss, blurry vision, and bruising.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

HA! This is great! Quaidludes!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Re: VAN....what's missing with that team is group accountability, not just some goon that will try to fight when someone runs at one of the Sedins. It's not always easy to find a dancing partner, especially when the guys doing the running aren't the fighting type (Marchand, for example). Boston seems to have those guys that will make your life hell if you take a run at one of their own, either by fighting like McQuaid's response last night, or just plain hitting and scrapping all night. Everyone is involved.

It's an overused term, but this team has good character.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Nice to hear all the accolades around " character". Early last year there were a number of different perspectives, but they have now morphed into praise.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

Prince
    Edward Island

!!!!!!!!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

You know, I'm not always the biggest fight guy, but wasn't that great?

The perfect example of why fighting stays in the game and how it should be done.  There was a purpose, there was real anger, and there was an immediate consequence for a dirty play.

In Montreal and Vancouver they may gasp and turn hysterically to the league to come in and intervene, but this Boston team seems perfectly content to serve out their own justice. 

Should Torres get suspended for a game?  Perhaps.  Does it really even matter to me?  Not really.  Crime and punishment, dolled out at the same time -- isn't it great?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

[QUOTE]You know, I'm not always the biggest fight guy, but wasn't that great? The perfect example of why fighting stays in the game and how it should be done.  There was a purpose, there was real anger, and there was an immediate consequence for a dirty play. In Montreal and Vancouver they may gasp and turn hysterically to the league to come in and intervene, but this Boston team seems perfectly content to serve out their own justice.  Should Torres get suspended for a game?  Perhaps.  Does it really even matter to me?  Not really.  Crime and punishment, dolled out at the same time -- isn't it great?
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. I didn't get to see it live, but the replay made me happy. Love how quick Mcquaid is to stand up for his team mates. Everytime something questionable happens there is AT LEAST one Bruin ready to maul the other guy. I remember when someone got clipped and both Campbell and Thornton went after the guy. I in no way envy being that guy with those 2 coming after me. Definitely would make you think twice before making a questionable hit. I'd love to see Steve Ott try his antics again.