The 3rd Period reminded me of the old gahhhden. I know we lost but I was entertained!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

The 3rd Period reminded me of the old gahhhden. I know we lost but I was entertained!

I thought it was hillarious the fans littered the ice. The refs brought it on by putting it to the bruins. Give the cains credit for executing there game plan wich must have been to instigate then turltle and goat the bruins into penalties. I loved the crowd throwing things on the ice I lost it laughing when at one point I saw a bruins working putting a 5th of whiskey into the trash barrell then later one a fan threw a cup of chew spit that got all over the ice and caused a delay.

I liked the fight in the bruins tonight I will take a loss if this gets them playing with an edge. I was also glad to see Lucic finaly dropped off the first line. Many will blame the bruins lack of disipline for the loss but I blame it on the bruins not finishing chances early in the game. Seguin might as well just shoot because you can;t have an easier goal than he set up to horton who of course couldn;t put it in.

Cains players are a bunch of fake tough guys they only act tough when the refs get in between them and a bruins player. If I was claude I would have put thorton on the 2 man penalty kill when the game got out of hand and told him to goon it up to show up the refs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UCONN. Show UCONN's posts

Re: The 3rd Period reminded me of the old gahhhden. I know we lost but I was entertained!

In Response to The 3rd Period reminded me of the old gahhhden. I know we lost but I was entertained!:
    [QUOTE]I thought it was hillarious the fans littered the ice.
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

Why?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Re: The 3rd Period reminded me of the old gahhhden. I know we lost but I was entertained!

Boy that escalated quickly.  Things really got out of hand fast......Brick killed a guy

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: The 3rd Period reminded me of the old gahhhden. I know we lost but I was entertained!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to The 3rd Period reminded me of the old gahhhden. I know we lost but I was entertained! : Why?
    Posted by UCONN[/QUOTE]

Did you read the post?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

What Hotel do the LOON officials stay at?  Get the pitch forks and nooses.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UCONN. Show UCONN's posts

In Response to Re: The 3rd Period reminded me of the old gahhhden. I know we lost but I was entertained!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The 3rd Period reminded me of the old gahhhden. I know we lost but I was entertained! : Did you read the post?

I did - twice now. I understand that you thought fans litterring the ice was funny, I just don't understand why that's funny.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The 3rd Period reminded me of the old gahhhden. I know we lost but I was entertained! : I did - twice now. I understand that you thought fans litterring the ice was funny, I just don't understand why that's funny.
    Posted by UCONN[/QUOTE]

I think its funny because it reminded me of watching games when i was a kid in the old garden and the particular items that I saw hit the ice the whiskey bottle and the chew cup. I also thought it was funny because the refs brought that situation on them selfs by takeing over the game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Bad form by the fans.  No defending it.  It just gave the Canes one more thing to laugh about.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]Bad form by the fans.  No defending it.  It just gave the Canes one more thing to laugh about.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

They paid hard earned money to watch that game they have every right to litter the ice if they aren't happy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The 3rd Period reminded me of the old gahhhden. I know we lost but I was entertained! : They paid hard earned money to watch that game they have every right to litter the ice if they aren't happy.

Incorrect.  The only things that are okay to throw on the ice are hats after a player records his third goal of the game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The 3rd Period reminded me of the old gahhhden. I know we lost but I was entertained! : They paid hard earned money to watch that game they have every right to litter the ice if they aren't happy.
    I really hope you're not this idiotic.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I have no problems with the fans doing this when the officials  basicly stole money from them. I also once threw a tin of skoal on the ice after a brad boyes hatrick vs the cains in 2006. I guess small things amuse small minds.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Exactly -- "to watch the game".  Not to litter the ice with trash.  C'mon man, we win championships in Boston, we're better than that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]I have no problems with the fans doing this when the officials  basicly stole money from them. I also once threw a tin of skoal on the ice after a brad boyes hatrick vs the cains in 2006. I guess small things amuse small minds.
    I'm sure women think that all the time around you.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The 3rd Period reminded me of the old gahhhden. I know we lost but I was entertained! : I'm sure women think that all the time around you.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

Lol well you love little boys if you wana have sandbox humor then hahaha

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'm upset the Bruins are self destructing and the refs are calling penalties...Maybe If I throw this crumpled up beer cup onto the ice, the refs wont call a penalty on overrated Lucic...there....that felt good.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I think the fans litering the ice a couple times in the third period was the most exciting moment of this bruins season. I hope they can start winning so I don't I have to take so much enjoyment out of something like this again.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

I was there tonight....too many wrist shots from the blue line with no traffic on net for the Bruins to score. More interesting is that the Bruins continually don't play well with Tuukka in net.

I really don't care about a few plastic cups being thrown on the ice, just want to see this team play better.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

..as long as its not fried chicken and beer and video games.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

or players putting beer in their waterbottles/cups and sitting on the bench or in the dugout

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

Fans were as bad as the team.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yah the "old gahhhden" where the Bruins used to get baited into a fights instead of playing hockey ha ha they lost again ha ha....can't wait to jump on the subway...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]I think the fans litering the ice a couple times in the third period was the most exciting moment of this bruins season. I hope they can start winning so I don't I have to take so much enjoyment out of something like this again.

Maybe you should go to your local dump on a windy day to watch the trash fly around if that's what excites you. Apparently going to watch hockey isn't what you're there for.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The 3rd Period reminded me of the old gahhhden. I know we lost but I was entertained! : Maybe you should go to your local dump on a windy day to watch the trash fly around if that's what excites you. Apparently going to watch hockey isn't what you're there for.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

Is the bruins powerplay more exciting to watch in your eyes?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The 3rd Period reminded me of the old gahhhden. I know we lost but I was entertained! : Is the bruins powerplay more exciting to watch in your eyes?

No . Watching someone throw up and others throw garbage on the ice are high on my entertainment value list. It's why I watch hockey . To see people in the stands act like idiots.

Sections
Shortcuts