The 3rd Period reminded me of the old gahhhden. I know we lost but I was entertained!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: The 3rd Period reminded me of the old gahhhden. I know we lost but I was entertained!

In Response to Re: The 3rd Period reminded me of the old gahhhden. I know we lost but I was entertained!:
    In Response to Re: The 3rd Period reminded me of the old gahhhden. I know we lost but I was entertained! : No . Watching someone throw up and others throw garbage on the ice are high on my entertainment value list. It's why I watch hockey . To see people in the stands act like idiots.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

I like hockey for the game but I thought last nights display by the fans was very refreashing to see.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: The 3rd Period reminded me of the old gahhhden. I know we lost but I was entertained!

Why anyone replies to this pinhead troll is beyond me. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

One smidgen that the clean-up guys miss could put another player in the hospital. The Bruins did play hard in front of Tuuka, it was Cam Ward who stopped them in the first two periods, and the Refs who took away the game in the 3rd. Claude's decision to change up the lines may have some value, and whether we like it or not, it's his decision to make.

4. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts