The 4th Line

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheShepherd. Show TheShepherd's posts

Re: The 4th Line

In Response to Re: The 4th Line:
    [QUOTE]Do you want the team leader in points in the penalty box?
    Posted by 86redsox[/QUOTE]

The joke is on you if you think Lucic should be leading this team in points.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

I'm with NAS on this one Boys--- The 4th line serves a purpose and are playing well but:

1. They get way too much ice time.
    2. Thornton should not see the ice in the last 5 minutes of a tie game or if the bruins are down 1.
    3. I'm tired of seeing them start each game on the ice and each period.  Put the Krejci, Horton Lucic line out there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheShepherd. Show TheShepherd's posts

[QUOTE]I'm with NAS on this one Boys--- The 4th line serves a purpose and are playing well but: 1. They get way too much ice time. 2. Thornton should not see the ice in the last 5 minutes of a tie game or if the bruins are down 1. 3. I'm tired of seeing them start each game on the ice and each period.  Put the Krejci, Horton Lucic line out there.
    Posted by JYaso[/QUOTE]

I thought me and NAS were the only two left.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The 4th Line : I thought me and NAS were the only two left.
    Posted by TheShepherd[/QUOTE]
    Lucky for you that Nas Started reading your stuff only 2 posts ago.....lol.I actually was thinking about you Shep when I read his tag line about ignoring folks with under 100 posts.seems to me that regardless of you being somewhat new to the forum and the fact we tend to disagree on many things,you're a knowledgeable,well-spoken hockey fan whose stuff I enjoy reading(just as I enjoy NAS's posts).Keep up the solid posts and cheering for the bruins.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheShepherd. Show TheShepherd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The 4th Line : Lucky for you that Nas Started reading your stuff only 2 posts ago.....lol.I actually was thinking about you Shep when I read his tag line about ignoring folks with under 100 posts.seems to me that regardless of you being somewhat new to the forum and the fact we tend to disagree on many things,you're a knowledgeable,well-spoken hockey fan whose stuff I enjoy reading(just as I enjoy NAS's posts).Keep up the solid posts and cheering for the bruins.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

thats funny you say that dez... I have been reading on these posts LONG BEFORE i ever thought of chiming in. thats why i chose the name "Shepherd"... i thought i might be able to lead the sheep to some greener pastures. Much to my chagrin, i found my self wandering thru these boards like the rest of us.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

If you recall the success of the 2008-2009 season the Bruins had one of the best fourth lines in the league.  This fourth line is vastly more effective than the 09 fourth line.  They have earned their ice and are a great energy line

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

And I look forward to McQ to seek out his own form of retribution on 1/13/2011. Not a fourth line job last night.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheShepherd. Show TheShepherd's posts

[QUOTE]And I look forward to McQ to seek out his own form of retribution on 1/13/2011. Not a fourth line job last night.
    Posted by SteveM[/QUOTE]

If adam mcquaid has to fight this fight... I would consider the "tough guys" on this team useless.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

Then Z needs to answer the bell on 1/13. Period.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheShepherd. Show TheShepherd's posts

[QUOTE]Then Z needs to answer the bell on 1/13. Period.
    Posted by SteveM[/QUOTE]

Where do i sign up to see that... or lucic, or thornton.

I would find it hard to believe that went unnoticed in the lockerroom... let alone the entire league.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Having Campbell's line out then allowed the Bruins to get Krejčí's line out for a while with Pronger on the bench, then Pronger having to come out on short rest (he played 1:30 of the final 2 minutes).  I think Julien put that line out to try to get that better match-up later, even if it only lasted 30 seconds.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

I'm with NAS and Sandog. I also understand that Paille and Wheeler are not good prospects for under 5 minutes in a close game. BUT, what about putting Recchi and Ryder out together in overtime?? The slowest skaters on the team, plus they didn't do much either. Claude needs to rethink his managing decisions. Use Marchand and Campbell, but add Bergeron, in the last few minutes. Keep Kreji 's line together; Use Marchand and Campbell plus Savard, Seguin, or Bergeron and maybe Recchi. This really highlights who should be moved, Ryder, Wheeler, and maybe Thornton. IMO , as noted a few times, replacing Thornton with Recchi would improve the 4th line; reduce Recchi's ice time so he is fresher for PP duty; and bring back Caron for Bergie's line Or Arneil if Wheeler is traded.