The all star game.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Re: The all star game.

I like watching the skills competition just because it is very entertaining, but the actuall all-star game is a complete joke

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Dancing pom pom girls, half naked, with Avery wearing a dress, drunk with a beer in one hand, and the remote in the other, ready for quick fire, and I just might watch an NHL all star game

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: The all star game.:
    [QUOTE]Dancing pom pom girls, half naked, with Avery wearing a dress, drunk with a beer in one hand, and the remote in the other, ready for quick fire, and I just might watch an NHL all star game
    Posted by Stuke50[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding???

OMG OMG OMG ***Kessel*** has been named an all star!!

NOW it's worth watching.

That's sarcasm for you, BruinsAte, who is too much of an idiot to get it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

allstar games are boring.  they should just give the players a weekend off.  all these allstar events are garbage. Its nice to promote the allstars.  The biggest laugher is the football all star game. 
    What they should do is give the players the weekend off and make it the trade deadline special b/c trust me I would watch it all weekend. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Ya kind of wonder if NOT being choosen for the All Star game is what all NHL players hope for, so they can get a few rounds of golf in and chill out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

It's a necessary evil..The league shmoozes all it's sponsors and for the most part their backs are turned away from the ice in those luxury boxes..But since you have the coaches with the best records coaching why not do what baseball did and give home ice to the winner?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I can't remember the last time I watched it.  I just couldn't care less. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Kessel fans will watch, this is exactly the game they want, lots of goals, no defense, no responsibility, and no accountability..this is how hockey should be played...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

SOOOOO STUPID....I hate the all star weekend... It is just a flat out waste of time and energy for the players... I too, would like to see them do away with it...The skills competition is ok to watch, but the whole weekend just needs to be done away with. I cringe knowing its coming up....Its so boring and not even exciting...I really dont think there is anything the league could do to make it something worth a darn......Oh and its all the same players that get picked for it. Its always been the goodie boy system....Who really votes anymore...Arghhhh...If there is anything about hockey I will complain about, its the NHL Allstar weekend....Absolute waste of time....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Ehh, its a marketing peice..you sell the stars, I am ok with that..

they need to make the game and skills a little more pure, the shoot out is now a joke with the "creativity" rating etc..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

Boring, boring, boring...............no interest in ever watching this