The "Energy" Line

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: The "Energy" Line

In Response to Re: The "Energy" Line:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The "Energy" Line : BTW next time you might want to post the right info Game 42 started Jan. 9. You missed a month in which they lost only once.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

My error!

Of course, you made one here as well.  They lost on the 15th and the 26th.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The "Energy" Line : Actually January was better .

12 games in January.  Six wins, six losses.

Get the Duck Boats ready!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The "Energy" Line : 12 games in January.  Six wins, six losses. Get the Duck Boats ready!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Last 42 games we were talking about . Remember ? 6-1-1. Another error by you. I 'll save a seat right on the front of the duck boat for you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The "Energy" Line : No that's Damn Good, Yes and No you don't.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Glad to see someone who knows hockey agreeing with this.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The "Energy" Line : Last 42 games we were talking about . Remember ? 6-1-1. Another error by you. I 'll save a seat right on the front of the duck boat for you.

They are playing 84 games a season again?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The "Energy" Line : They are playing 84 games a season again?

Should I have said 45 to fit in your 4 extra losses ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The "Energy" Line : Should I have said 45 to fit in your 4 extra losses ?

What you should have done is left this one alone.

Someday you'll learn.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The "Energy" Line : What you should have done is left this one alone. Someday you'll learn.

Here it comes ! Will it turn out bad for me again ? Ya you sure showed me that the 28-10-3 record in the 2nd half was not a good one. 

Final say for me on this topic : The Devils had a bad start last year and had a good second half . If you would have brought up anything reasonable to dispute this then I might have agreed with you in a small way.

You didn't .

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The "Energy" Line : Here it comes ! Will it turn out bad for me again ? Ya you sure showed me that the 28-10-3 record in the 2nd half was not a good one.  Final say for me on this topic : The Devils had a bad start last year and had a good second half . If you would have brought up anything reasonable to dispute this then I might have agreed with you in a small way. You didn't .

It's a different point of view, that's all.  You feel that they had a good second half because they won more games than they lost.  I feel that their play was okay against poor competition and therefore the second half wasn't very good.

You're looking at the surface.  I'm looking deeper.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PINEwarmer. Show PINEwarmer's posts

Another "road to the cup" thread that sees the season as getting more production from the energy line. Wow! And all those GMS out there looking for goal scores and tenders and overloooking their 4th lines as the secret to SC success.
    S Thornton has more cups than J. Thornton, but he won't be going tothe HOF.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

The NHL should gert rid of the bottom dwellers since they don't matter. I don't care who you beat that's playing good hockey. NYJ Devils are a good team a lot better than the record last year said.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Sorry, no.

Guys like Hamill who go from 17+ minutes a night in the AHL to 5  to 8 a night in the NHL tend to be putrid. Take a look at Sobotka, great AHL player, here he was lucking to crack the third line and didn't do much. Last season after missing time to get his shoulder repaired he had more points in less games than Seguin, and was on a similar pace to Marchands. This year he's seen some time on their first and second lines,

Either give Hamill, Caron and even Peverley 3rd line or better minutes or don't bother you'll just screw them up.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The "Energy" Line : Despite this 4 game winning streak, the Bruins still have to climb over three teams to be in a playoff spot, and make up 7 points to have home ice in the first round.  Some offensive contribution from the fourth line would come in handy.  There will be nights when the spectacular six don't get it done.  Depth depth depth.
    Posted by scooter244[/QUOTE]