The annual BadHab Development camp report

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: The annual BadHab Development camp report

In response to Crowls2424's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins 4mThe 6'7" 230-lb Oleg Yevenko just blasted in a bomb from the top of the circle on Subban. Crowd reaction said it all. Hard to stop that..^CS

The legend continues...

[/QUOTE]

That's well and good but unless it says otherwise I would assume he shot it into the wrong net

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins 4mThe 6'7" 230-lb Oleg Yevenko just blasted in a bomb from the top of the circle on Subban. Crowd reaction said it all. Hard to stop that..^CS

The legend continues...

[/QUOTE]

I find this very difficult to believe.  How could the worst hockey player ever even lift the puck, let alone find the net, let alone ring up the top corner?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The legend continues...

[/QUOTE]

I find this very difficult to believe.  How could the worst hockey player ever even lift the puck, let alone find the net, let alone ring up the top corner?

[/QUOTE]

He was trying to dump the puck in the corner

Sections
Shortcuts