The best line in years...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

The best line in years...

"...and Reimer takes the skate of Luongo!"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: The best line in years...

He looked lost out there tonight, Campbells goal was as bad as it gets. His team stunk up the joint in front of him but I have yet to see this kid put 3 good games together, same with tthe Monster, the Rolston goal cannot go in.

Neither have showed me they are capable of being a #1.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

I thought the best line came in the post-game

Media: "Were you thinking of coming out of the game, maybe getting a rest?"
    Tim Thomas: “I was getting rest out there, wasn’t I?” Thomas said, only half-kiddingly.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Jack had a good night, I think he had the Lucic-Komisarek fight call planned for a couple of years.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Runner up:

"the Bruins with an 8 goal lead at any time in a game are undefeated this year."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Class move of the night:

Seguin buries #8 with a couple minutes left, then doesn't think of raising his stick.  Liking him more every day.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

It was nice of Jack to explain that every time a goaltender gets humiliated at Boston Garden in the 1st period and is yanked, and they have to make the skate from that end of the ice to the bench and then down the visitors' runway, it will forever be known as "the skate of Luongo."

From all the times the Bruins destroyed him on their way to beating Vancouver for the 2011 Stanley Cup.  Luongo, forever known in Bruins' Cup-winning lore.

(often filmed in rapid-fire succession, with a background voice-over of LuonGoal saying "that's an easy save for me.")

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Somebody with the technical panache should do a montage of a beachball blowing slowly in the wind...
    "That's an easy save for me."

A two year old girl whacking at a spongepuck with a mini-stick...
    "That's an easy save for me."

That could go on and on.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

That's a good one.
    I also when Jack says " Miller's dot "    he hasn't said that in a long time , now he just calls it " the dot" .
    I'll prefer that over the Bowman or Ringette line.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: The best line in years...:
    Runner up: "the Bruins with an 8 goal lead at any time in a game are undefeated this year."
    Posted by SoxFanInIL

^This one actually made me laugh out loud too.  Jack was killin' it tonight.  Like him or not.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Yes, years ago I didn't like his style but with time came familiarity and he's now the "norm" so I'm used to him and actually like him. Especially considering many other announcers out there who are dreadful! Go Jack!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I like that he gets excited regardless of which team has a scoring opportunity. Makes it seem like he's slightly less of a homer than other announcers.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMCI. Show KMCI's posts

Runner up: "the Bruins with an 8 goal lead at any time in a game are undefeated this year."
    Posted by SoxFanInIL

Of course there was only a buck 30 left in the game, I started laughing before he even completed the sentence.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I thought the best line came in the post-game Media: "Were you thinking of coming out of the game, maybe getting a rest?" Tim Thomas: “I was getting rest out there, wasn’t I?” Thomas said, only half-kiddingly.
    Posted by Olsonic

and today he was on the ice at WILMINGTON.  The past 10days all we heard from Fluto, Haggs, KPD and other media peeps was how tired Thomas was bla bla bla...It was getting annoying and Thomas I think also was tired of the same questions.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

In Response to Re: The best line in years... : ^This one actually made me laugh out loud too.  Jack was killin' it tonight.  Like him or not.
    Posted by Fletcher1

lololol wow cute.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

In Response to Re: The best line in years... : and today he was on the ice at WILMINGTON.  The past 10days all we heard from Fluto, Haggs, KPD and other media peeps was how tired Thomas was bla bla bla...It was getting annoying and Thomas I think also was tired of the same questions.
    Posted by BsLegion

All they had to do was show they actually cared about winning a game, which is what they did last night. Bout time.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

In Response to Re: The best line in years... : and today he was on the ice at WILMINGTON.  The past 10days all we heard from Fluto, Haggs, KPD and other media peeps was how tired Thomas was bla bla bla...It was getting annoying and Thomas I think also was tired of the same questions.
    Posted by BsLegion

couldn't agree more B's.  TT on the ice this morning really caught my eye.  seems like he's digging in his heels again...feels like he's got something to prove again.  thats always a good thing....timing couldn't be better.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

after tyler scored and the camera focused on dollar phil, jack asked him if it was worth it.  sweet stuff. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yaso#7. Show Yaso#7's posts

My favorite "Jack" line was when the Canadians came out dressed in "Your Grandfathers Pajamas"- when they were celebrating their 100 year anniversary.  Those uniforms were Hideous!

Sections
Shortcuts