the best team win....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kordic. Show Kordic's posts

the best team win....

I got to admit the best team win that one, but the most hardwork team should have won...but hey!
    The Habs was playing whitout their 2 best defensmen and some good forward, i know its no excuses but i would have love to see Markov and Gorges in that playoff.
    I know i was annoying for the playoff and regular season, but know my team is out and i got to play it classy, so, i wish you good luck guys.
    i honestly wish you crush those Flyers(wish i hate more than the B's)

out for summer,but i'll be back for next year...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Re: the best team win....

In Response to the best team win....:
    I got to admit the best team win that one, but the most hardwork team should have won...but hey! The Habs was playing whitout their 2 best defensmen and some good forward, i know its no excuses but i would have love to see Markov and Gorges in that playoff. I know i was annoying for the playoff and regular season, but know my team is out and i got to play it classy, so, i wish you good luck guys. i honestly wish you crush those Flyers(wish i hate more than the B's) out for summer,but i'll be back for next year...
    Posted by Kordic

No excuses, though. Injuries happen and they're part of the game. I'd have liked those guys in the lineup, too, but I bet Bruins fans would have loved to have had a healthy Savard all year, too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kordic. Show Kordic's posts

In Response to Re: the best team win....:
    In Response to the best team win.... : No excuses, though. Injuries happen and they're part of the game. I'd have liked those guys in the lineup, too, but I bet Bruins fans would have loved to have had a healthy Savard all year, too.
    Posted by Kennedy97

Savard or not, if they play against the Flyers like they played against Montréal they gonna be out in 5 ,max.
    they really need to work very hard on their PP(out Kaberle,out Lucic, in Marchand and Bergeron) and they got to learn to keep it cool.
    from what i heard in RDS, they gonna submit the Ference cheapshot to the league and that can hurt them....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

ference cheapshot...lol.  spoken like a true habfan.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kordic. Show Kordic's posts

Posted by goodnewsbears

what was it? a dive? by Halpern? in the slow-motion you can clearly see Ference slighly swinging his shoulder while putting all of his weight on his right leg....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffiQUe1tfqM
    http://www.versus.com/videos/andrew-ference-gets-leveled-by-jeff-halpern

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

I don't think that the Ference hit was a suspendable offense, but if the Canadiens want to show the league that they are bitter, then good luck with that.

That said, they almost took the series.  While I think that both teams are mentally fragile, the Canadiens seem to be better at rallying when they are down.  Gomez, Cammalleri and Price are battlers, and Subban is a stud who has benefited greatly from playing beside Hal Gill. 

If they can find a way to shed Gomez's contract, the Canadiens could be a legitimate contender again soon.  As always, they are a thorn in the Bruins' side.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Good on you Kordic for coming back here and tipping your hat to the Bruins. Not many of those that chirp on here come back to admit the better team won.

See you next year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

In Response to Re: the best team win.... : Savard or not, if they play against the Flyers like they played against Montréal they gonna be out in 5 ,max. they really need to work very hard on their PP(out Kaberle,out Lucic, in Marchand and Bergeron) and they got to learn to keep it cool. from what i heard in RDS, they gonna submit the Ference cheapshot to the league and that can hurt them....
    Posted by Kordic

Yes,they do have to play better in the next round.I do think Lucic and Krejci will play better against Philly.Montreal was just too fast for those two.I think the B's match up better with the Flyers,Montreal probably should have won this series.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Yeah, kudos to Kordic and Kennedy for even coming here.  I will admit that I would not have been ready to speak to a Habs fans yet, if the Bruins had lost.

Cheers.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kordic. Show Kordic's posts

Good on you Kordic for coming back here and tipping your hat to the Bruins. Not many of those that chirp on here come back to admit the better team won. See you next year.
    Posted by 4everbruins

ho, i will ,be sure ,i will keep annoying you ,and bring some doubt in the weakest one...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Here's to a comparatively injury free season next year so that the best team wins without any controversy.

Yeah, Ference could get suspended for that.  It was just enough to warrant a look.  On the other hand, what was a guy that was supposed to be in a dark room for 15 minutes according to league regulations doing back out on the ice a few minutes later?  Shouldn't that be looked into as well?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Goodbye montreal diving team....ole, ole, ole!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: the best team win.... :  what was it? a dive? by Halpern? in the slow-motion you can clearly see Ference slighly swinging his shoulder while putting all of his weight on his right leg.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffiQUe1tfqM http://www.versus.com/videos/andrew-ference-gets-leveled-by-jeff-halpern
    Posted by Kordic

yes it was dive.  there's no need to have 2 threads about it.  just go on the paille throwing ference under the bus thread to read my reasons why i think it was a dive.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Posted by goodnewsbears

YEP. HE ALMOST DID THE CLASSY THING COMING HERE... AND THEN THE CHEAPSHOT COMMENT. HABS SCUK.

Sections
Shortcuts