The bright side and some perspective

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gaaucoin. Show gaaucoin's posts

Re: The bright side and some perspective

In response to bosbruins2011cup's comment:

Bright side the bruins IMO played the absolute worst they could have tonight and they still battled back to tie the game again and again and lost in overtime after completley getting out worked and out played. Rask played great despite giving up 6 goals hard to ask a goalie to keep stopping the initial shot and 2 3 4 or more rebounds on said shot.

You guys know from my old handles on here from years past I wear my emotions on my sleeve and go a bit over board but say what I feel no b s. That was an amazing hockey game no matter how disapointed I am in how the bruins played as a team tonight what a hockey game in the finals. It was fire wagon hockey ( wich favors the blackhawks over the bruins).

I feel the bruins going on the roard will help get them back into THEIR game and think they will take game 5 on the road and come home and hoist the cup in front of the home crowd on monday night. BOOK IT!

Bruins 2013 Stanley Cup champs B-lieve!

Nothing great comes easy!

I'm with you ... they put up a stinker and it still took OT to beat them...down by two goals twice and battle back does show character...they have the guns to put Chicago away. I do gotta say, all those goals did keep my attention...it was fun to watch...hated to see us behind...loved seeing us catch up...hated to see them win...you get my drift, I'm sure. I have very little doubt they'll win it in Boston...nice to see them skate the cup around the Garden in front of the home crowd.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

We all know they can play better on defence. I was very happy to see the Bruins match the Blackhawks on offence ( expect for OT ).....All around I'm sure the Bruins feel they will step up their game and come out flying in Chicago...They better !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

They should have stepped up already. Let's face it, Bruins do not want this badly enough. This one is a done deal. Cup is going to Chicago. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Its always about 2 teams and one cannot dominate forever, sooner or later you get knocked down to size then you have something to bounce back for, give credit where its due, , I like the fact that rask always has a good game after a loss of so many goals, chicago got them off there defensive style of game, and the Bs will figure it out by game 5 how they did it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

They played really bad.  Horrible turnovers by Seguin and Lucic, a shocking number of 2-on-1s, one terrible PP, 6 goals past Rask...and yet, they almost won it.  Crawford was exposed.  The B's fought back.  Call sloppy, ugly, full of mistakes, but you can't call it gutless.  They battle back hard.  

I think it is less likely that the Bruins will repeat such as disasterous defensive performance, than it is that Crawford will continue to get beat.  That gives me optimism.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fanonymost. Show fanonymost's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

They played really bad.  Horrible turnovers by Seguin and Lucic, a shocking number of 2-on-1s, one terrible PP, 6 goals past Rask...and yet, they almost won it.  Crawford was exposed.  The B's fought back.  Call sloppy, ugly, full of mistakes, but you can't call it gutless.  They battle back hard.  

I think it is less likely that the Bruins will repeat such as disasterous defensive performance, than it is that Crawford will continue to get beat.  That gives me optimism.

totally agree here ... plus, if Kelly pots that open-netter we are all thrilled and the Hawks are toast

post game comments by Seabrook revealed how relieved the Hawks were to score a few goals against Rask, but it is clear that the Bruins are now confident that they can beat Crawford given any decent look 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

I agree that this game was about as poor as the Bruins can play and they still got it to overtime.  For Chicago, guys like Toews and Bickle and Kane had their best game of the series by far and they still barely win.  I don't know if there were too many Bruins who I thought played really well.  Boychuk was pretty good and Peverly for him had a pretty good game.  Everyone else was off their game a little or more than a little.  Chara had a really rough night.  Bergeron scored twice and is always decent but I thought even he was off his game a little defensively and in the neutral zone.  You know guys like Chara and Bergy are going to bounce back. I too like the fact that they are on the road.  I see them playing a perfect road game and hopefully getting a one goal win (in regulation would be nice) and coming back to Boston with the chance to win the Cup.