The Bright Side

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

The Bright Side

Chara, Seidenberg, Ference, oh the hell with it, the defensemen were all terrible, Thomas was awful, some of the forwards were okay but they had trouble finishing and last but not least, Kessel scored 2 goals.  So what is the bright side?  Even with all that they had a chance to win this game.  It was just a bad night which hurts more because of the schooling they just got from Detroit.  They will bounce back. 

They still need a big trade or two to add some additional parts which may bring them closer to being a contender.  The bright side is that they have the pieces to make it happen.

Thomas needs a rest.  The bright side is that they have Rask.

They need a new coach.  The bright side - sorry I am trying to be positive but I can't think of the bright side on this one because a change won't be made until it is too late.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Re: The Bright Side

The Habs lost OT to Sabres so we still have the 3rd seed and gm. in hand. We play Ott and NYI( playing very good as of late). I rather see the Bruins play these 2 teams then Philly or TB. PC is now in the need do something to shake up the team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

I think the Bruins can beat Tampa but they definitely need to avoid Philly 1st round. 

Well PC has started by bringing in Chris Kelly.  Start engraving the names on the Cup.  On the bright side hopefully it is the first domino.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: The Bright Side:
    [QUOTE]The Habs lost OT to Sabres so we still have the 3rd seed and gm. in hand. We play Ott and NYI( playing very good as of late). I rather see the Bruins play these 2 teams then Philly or TB. PC is now in the need do something to shake up the team.
    Posted by boborielly224[/QUOTE]

LOL I was looking for the perfect thread to say the same thing . On the bright side the Habs blew a 2-0 lead.  it's a bounce back game thursday and must win, believe it or not .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

The Habs losing the way they did tonight definitely made tonight easier to take.  The Islanders game on Thursday is not an easy one but I think the Bruins will find a way to win and then they should be able to beat Ottawa Friday.  If they somehow don't win at least one of these games we may not be able to look on the bright side at that point.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Bright Side : LOL I was looking for the perfect thread to say the same thing . On the bright side the Habs blew a 2-0 lead.  it's a bounce back game thursday and must win, believe it or not .
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

The games away have been good to the Bruins, bro.  Let's hope for a reversal of fortune on Thursday.  Its not like they're an injury-ravaged club that's missing several key guys.  I'd like to think they have enough players who realize how they have to play to have success. 

What confounds is them allowing lethargy to enter the picture at the worst moments.  Their most convincing wins seem to involve them imposing themselves physically.  Let's hope for a return to form against the recently resurgent Isles.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Bright Side : The games away have been good to the Bruins, bro.  Let's hope for a reversal of fortune on Thursday.  Its not like they're an injury-ravaged club that's missing several key guys.  I'd like to think they have enough players who realize how they have to play to have success.  What confounds is them allowing lethargy to enter the picture at the worst moments.  Their most convincing wins seem to involve them imposing themselves physically.  Let's hope for a return to form against the recently resurgent Isles.
    Posted by RichmondHillOntario[/QUOTE]

Dumb turn of events.  I could understand lsing to the Wings but a no-show against the Leafs ? 
    That has to burn management.  That pick they have means so much to them either via trade or keeping it for the draft.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Krecji has not been able to score when the B's need it most. I hope he can shake it off because it looks like he's going to be the #1 guy going into the playoffs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

They are in a free fall but most of the blame goes to Clod. Thomas has not played good in his last 3 or 4 starts but CJ will not give Rask a shot against the lowly Leafs? He has no clue on how to manage this team. If he did they would have been playing in the Conference Finals last year. All the Bruins are playing sub par hockey and again it comes from the coaches. Recchi on the point on the PP has to be the biggest joke I've seen in this years campaign. Clod will not sit Rex for whatever reason but yet he sat Kampfer against the SPEEDY wings. Makes no sense......

Sections
Shortcuts