The bruins can and will turn it around

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from john-88. Show john-88's posts

The bruins can and will turn it around

I don’t see how anyone can really say it's over?

Honestly if you were a hab fan do really think Montreal has given their best effort; I mean the habs have done nothing but get 2 quick early goals and then just sit back and relax!

The bruins have outshoot them in both games!

Their problem is, they’re just trying too hard and are playing with nervous instead of playing with confidence!

I guarantee you that if the habs keep bring the same effort the B’s will come back, we all know their better then this and we’ve all seen when they put their mind to it they can beat the habs!

The last regular season game we won 7-0 and 2 years ago we sweep them with Carrey Price in the net and have you notice that Carrey carer record in the playoffs is way below .500!

Don’t give up just yet!

The only reason the bruins are losing is because of themselves not the Habs!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Re: The bruins can and will turn it around

The Bruins have given me no reason to believe they can win this series.  I hope they can pull off a comeback, but it doesn't seem likely.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeg4. Show jeg4's posts

The bruins have outshot them because the HABs have sat back and let them take those weak wristers from the blue line and outside the circle.

The Habs are better, plain and simple.  The score early then implement their defensive gameplan.  The are better and they have better coaching.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: The bruins can and will turn it around:
    The Bruins have given me no reason to believe they can win this series.  I hope they can pull off a comeback, but it doesn't seem likely.
    Posted by TimThomas-god

A great start would be for your god to play adequately.Not great but decent is all I'm asking of a record breaking Vezina winner.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeg4. Show jeg4's posts

The only reason the Bruins scored is because Gomez is as useless as Boychuck, Seids, Ryder, Kelly, Lucic, and Horton. 

The Bruins will be lucky to score 3 goals all series. The coaching sucks and I think the players have given up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

In Response to Re: The bruins can and will turn it around : A great start would be for your god to play adequately.Not great but decent is all I'm asking of a record breaking Vezina winner.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Did I ever say Thomas was playing well in this series? He's looked like crap.  Take it easy bro.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Is it possible, Yes. However, will it happen, NO.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: The bruins can and will turn it around : Did I ever say Thomas was playing well in this series? He's looked like crap.  Take it easy bro.
    Posted by TimThomas-god

So my expecting a better effort of TT is cause for me to "take it easy"?I had no idea I wasn't taking it easy bro.One of us needs to lighten up here.I'm just not sure it's me.I guess I can understand why you couldn't find the energy to write that one statement again.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

In Response to Re: The bruins can and will turn it around : So my expecting a better effort of TT is cause for me to "take it easy"?I had no idea I wasn't taking it easy bro.One of us needs to lighten up here.I'm just not sure it's me.I guess I can understand why you couldn't find the energy to write that one statement again.
    Posted by dezaruchi

You need to take it easy because you're acting as if I'm defending Thomas, which is not the case.  You're picking and choosing what I write to fit your argument.  How about you read the entire post?  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to The bruins can and will turn it around:
    I don’t see how anyone can really say it's over?   Honestly if you were a hab fan do really think Montreal has given their best effort; I mean the habs have done nothing but get 2 quick early goals and then just sit back and relax!   The bruins have outshoot them in both games!   Their problem is, they’re just trying too hard and are playing with nervous instead of playing with confidence!   I guarantee you that if the habs keep bring the same effort the B’s will come back, we all know their better then this and we’ve all seen when they put their mind to it they can beat the habs!   The last regular season game we won 7-0 and 2 years ago we sweep them with Carrey Price in the net and have you notice that Carrey carer record in the playoffs is way below .500!   Don’t give up just yet!   The only reason the bruins are losing is because of themselves not the Habs!  
    Posted by john-88

Despite all the negative posts -comments on this site I had the BRUINS to win in 6 and I still believe they will win this series...and go on to win the Stanley Cup

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to The bruins can and will turn it around:
    I don’t see how anyone can really say it's over?   Honestly if you were a hab fan do really think Montreal has given their best effort; I mean the habs have done nothing but get 2 quick early goals and then just sit back and relax!   The bruins have outshoot them in both games!   Their problem is, they’re just trying too hard and are playing with nervous instead of playing with confidence!   I guarantee you that if the habs keep bring the same effort the B’s will come back, we all know their better then this and we’ve all seen when they put their mind to it they can beat the habs!   The last regular season game we won 7-0 and 2 years ago we sweep them with Carrey Price in the net and have you notice that Carrey carer record in the playoffs is way below .500!   Don’t give up just yet!   The only reason the bruins are losing is because of themselves not the Habs!  
    Posted by john-88

By the way john-88.....it doesnt take a genius to know that the Bruins will turn things around and win this 1st round...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from john-88. Show john-88's posts

1 down 3 more to go!!!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tbops. Show Tbops's posts

Like i said, ain't over til it over! Go bruins...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboman88. Show zamboman88's posts

THis just proves you are a hab tool.  Bruins in 6.
    The only reason the Bruins scored is because Gomez is as useless as Boychuck, Seids, Ryder, Kelly, Lucic, and Horton.  The Bruins will be lucky to score 3 goals all series. The coaching sucks and I think the players have given up.
    Posted by jeg4

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

Like i said, ain't over til it over! Go bruins...
    Posted by Tbops

Bruins need to give Montreal yet another good old fashioned beatdown.  Turn Boychuk, Lucic, Horton, Campbell and Ferenze loose at the same time like they did the last time at the garden.  Montreal can be intimidated if you pound the hell out of them. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

This kind of confidence is HILARIOUS coming from a die-hard Bruins fan, first of all.

I PROMISE YOU, GUARNATEE YOU that you weren't saying this after Game 2 you fraud

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Posted by TimThomas-god

I have to agree with you... had the Bruins been able to continue their great play with a strong third period, I would have more hope. Instead, they sat back and let themselves get walked all over with no push back whatsoever. Now the Habs know what they need to do and Montreal is the toughest place to play on the road (PLUS, they have the refs in their pockets!)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Habs really are not that good.  If the B's can collectively agree that they are the better team (despite Clod), then they will be. It's one big mind game.  It's really that easy.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from john-88. Show john-88's posts

2 down and 2 more to go!

PC trades are coming around! Kelly keep it up and Kaby we need more from you!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

2 down and 2 more to go! PC trades are coming around! Kelly keep it up and Kaby we need more from you!
    Posted by john-88

I'll say it for you, 3 down and 1 to go.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from john-88. Show john-88's posts

In Response to Re: The bruins can and will turn it around : I'll say it for you, 3 down and 1 to go.
    Posted by BadHabitude

Thank You Laughing

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from john-88. Show john-88's posts

The bruins did what some fans (either Boston or Montréal) thought they could never do and that is come back in the series and win!

When I started this discussion I had a good feeling they could do it and of course they did!

For those who say the bruins have no heart know one thing this year team is the first bruin’s team in club history to comeback when trailing 2-0 … yes a CJ coach team!

Congratulation Smileto the B’S keep it going!!!!!!!!!!

By the way what was it people were saying about Chris Kelly before the playoffs?

Sections
Shortcuts