The Bruins Lack a KILLER instinct

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

The Bruins Lack a KILLER instinct

Hate to agree with mike felger but its totaly true. The bruins had a chance to pretty much seal the divison with a win going 7 points up with a game in hand. In typical Chara captn. and Claude coaching this team pees its pants in a big spot and game. I guess we all should be used to this as this the same captn and coach who have led us to 3 straight game 7 loses in as many years. Chara also told reporters he and the team were nervous before game 5 last year vs the flyers. Even our veznia goalie says us fans put to much pressure on the makeing every game out likes its a game 7.

We have the complaciant gm who promised sweeping changes at the exit press conference after the Philly debacle. All he does is pretty much bring back the same exact core and coach. Then he says " we are only one of four teams the last seasons to make the second round". Lets throw a prade and print out back to back second round chokes t shirts.

Sorry to rant but I rant out of pain. I am not even 30 and starting to go grey and I think its because I am a die hard fan of this team. I wish I couldn't care as much as I do.

If this team doesn't make it past the second round heads better be rolling over on causeway street.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: The Bruins Lack a KILLER instink

In Response to Re: The Bruins Lack a KILLER instink:
    [QUOTE]bro,  correct your title. instinct
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

changed thanks

Is this game just a bad dream? Please say yes

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: The Bruins Lack a KILLER instinct

The problem now is that with tonight's incident the Bs will start playing soft!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

Re: The Bruins Lack a KILLER instink

In Response to Re: The Bruins Lack a KILLER instink:
    [QUOTE]bro,  correct your title. instinct
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

after all that  rant you say "bro,correct your title."  great!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: The Bruins Lack a KILLER instinct:
    [QUOTE]The problem now is that with tonight's incident the Bs will start playing soft!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

The problem is our gm kept this chokeing core of players and its head coach in tact and refuses to see the light about this group.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Offside. Show Offside's posts

I hate that your right... we never show up in the biggest games...

it's been that way since the 70's... take it from us older sufferers...

watch us go mid season on the road against the Panthers though... we're great in those games!

Losing to Montreal makes me sick... having a former Montreal coach also makes me sick...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Claude sent us home in 2004 after we had a 3-1 series lead. I was at that game with friends 6 hours each way down and back. That was one long ride back to maine man did that suck. You think it can never get worse but it continues this team is cursed now in game 7s I am convinced.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Wow you really went post crazy tonight didn't you?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

The core of this team and the coach has no killer instinct and lost the last 3 Game 7's, Great regular seasons followed by playoff choke jobs... why does anyone think that this is going to change?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: The Bruins Lack a KILLER instinct:
    [QUOTE]The core of this team and the coach has no killer instinct and lost the last 3 Game 7's, Great regular seasons followed by playoff choke jobs... why does anyone think that this is going to change?
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup[/QUOTE]

I don't expect anything besides disapointment from this core of players and coach. I hope I am wrong though

Sections
Shortcuts