The Bruins MUST've set another record!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

The Bruins MUST've set another record!

23 straight even strength goals! I don't recall this even being done in the regular season let alone the play-offs!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Re: The Bruins MUST've set another record!

In Response to The Bruins MUST've set another record!:
    23 straight even strength goals! I don't recall this even being done in the regular season let alone the play-offs!!
    Posted by nitemare-38

I guess it was no fluke that the Bruins were #1 all season nite. they schooled the Flyers today 5 on 5, however they could be downright dangerous if they can get this power play on track.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: The Bruins MUST've set another record!:
    In Response to The Bruins MUST've set another record! : I guess it was no fluke that the Bruins were #1 all season nite. they schooled the Flyers today 5 on 5, however they could be downright dangerous if they can get this power play on track.
    Posted by Beezfan4life

No kidding eh? Although; today they had some better movement. Got some traffic in front & had some control in the zone. Today's PP with the exception of not scoring looked the best in this game then any other thus far.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

Montreal broadcaster #1 today after the win: Bruins have some serious issues to deal with on the PP.

Montreal broadcaster #2: They scored 7 even-strength goals today. I'd say they're not hurting.

:)))

Sections
Shortcuts