The BRUINS OFFICIAL ROSTER FOR 2013-2014 season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

The BRUINS OFFICIAL ROSTER FOR 2013-2014 season

RASK - Svedberg

CHARA, SEID, BOYCHUK, McQUAID, KRUG, BART, HAMILTON, MILLER

KREJCI, IGINLA, FAT, BERGERON, MARCH, ERICKSON, SPOONER, KELLY, SODERBERG, SMITH, PAILLE, CAMPBELL, JOHNSON, 

SORRY ST !  No room for you....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: The BRUINS OFFICIAL ROSTER FOR 2013-2014 season

this is why you are a horrible poster stanley. this is not the official roster. four transactions were made, shawn thornton was not one of them. ryan spooner was one of them. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

The official roster shows that Claude is still mesmirized by Thornton. Must be he loves to have a yes guy sitting on the bench

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

I hope Johnson's gonna get a crack on the fourth, cause I think he could upgrade the line's production with Paille and Campbell. You can dress Thornton depending on who you play against.

Caron: go to Providence

Spooner: One thing is sure, if a top 6 forward get hurt, he'll get called !!

Svedberg should be tthe backup...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Terrible decision to cut Spooner....I cant believe it ..he was one of the faster skater during the pre season games ...he can produce, had 3 points in his last 2 games , he is smart , talented...but instead we decided to keep Mr turtle...I mean Mr Thorton....what a joke ...I really cant explain this poor decision.....and dont tell be its because Caron would have had to clear waivers...no other teams would have picked him .....sorry Mr Chiarelli but this one is a big mistake ...Spooner desserves to play in the NHL RIGHT NOW....SAD SAD SAD

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

It would have been a better decision to buy ST 's contract and keep Spooner...our team is not better without Spooner in the line up ....its such a f.....big mistake 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Hé, Spooner is not dead, Stanley, he's just one call away :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Remi72's comment:

I know but he really impressed me he really desserved to,stay with the team ....why dont they buy ST 's contract and keep him ???   Are we going to see Thorton all year long ....its sad to see a player ending a carreer on a sad note...ST doesnt fight much anymore since his commotion (vs John Scott) .....the other night against the Caps ...3 fights involving Fat, McQuaid and Johnny rocket ....ST was playing but not only we didnt see him on the scoreboard (what else is new) but not even close to a fight ...what was he doing what is he waiting for ? Why does he think he is on the team for his scoring talents ??   After the Lemon now I am after ST's skin..sorry about that but how can you keep a useless player on the team and waste a roster spot ???

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to BuzyDizzyIzzy's comment:

Another re tarded post with no facts on the subject........

You beat me to it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Besides I have a bet with red ...Spooner + Smith total NHL points combined VS the Lemon

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Besides I have a bet with red ...Spooner + Smith total NHL points combined VS the Lemon

I think Peverley gets more points than Smith. If Spooner has time with the big club I give you a 75% of wiining.

If you win i give 100% that Red doesnt get anything since we know you don't honor bets.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I think Peverley gets more points than Smith. If Spooner has time with the big club I give you a 75% of wiining.

If you win i give 100% that Red doesnt get anything since we know you don't honor bets.

Red and I have a common agreement ...whoever loses ...will apolodgies publicaly and admit that his knowledges are so so .....I have no fear ..I will that bet easy...Lemon wont even start the season ....Because....HE IS A LEMON 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Oh well I feel like crying but flying to Nashville tomorrow for a business meeting ...and after that flying to Spain & Roma for a cruise to South Italy and Israel ....but dont worry guys I will be on line daily keeping an eye on you but most of all on PC that just screw up Spooner's hopes....and gave a little hope to red for our bet

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I hope Johnson's gonna get a crack on the fourth, cause I think he could upgrade the line's production with Paille and Campbell. You can dress Thornton depending on who you play against.

Caron: go to Providence

Spooner: One thing is sure, if a top 6 forward get hurt, he'll get called !!

Svedberg should be tthe backup...

What part of Johnson's game would suggest he's a good option for the 4th line? He's a Lady Byng type player who goes out of his way to avoid the rough stuff. Caron would be unlikely to clear waivers whereas Johnson would likely go unclaimed. If Caron isn't traded I expect to see Johnson in Prov to start the season.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Oh well I feel like crying but flying to Nashville tomorrow for a business meeting ...and after that flying to Spain & Roma for a cruise to South Italy and Israel ....but dont worry guys I will be on line daily keeping an eye on you but most of all on PC that just screw up Spooner's hopes....and gave a little hope to red for our bet

Quite the glamourous life you've got going on.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

I know but he really impressed me he really desserved to,stay with the team ....why dont they buy ST 's contract and keep him ???   Are we going to see Thorton all year long ....its sad to see a player ending a carreer on a sad note...ST doesnt fight much anymore since his commotion (vs John Scott) .....the other night After the Lemon now I am after ST's skin..sorry about that but how can you keep a useless player on the team and waste a roster spot ???

I will never understand how much time is spent obsessing about a 4th line player, by a couple of posters on this board.

Thornton plays about 8 minutes a game, averaging less than 12 shifts, and is 1/3 of what is considered to be, one of the best 4th lines, in the NHL.

OH, THE HORROR!!!

And the idea, of keeping Spooner on the Bruins, to play those 8 minutes, out of his natural position, instead of getting top-line minutes in Providence, developing at his natural center position, is probably one of the dumbest ideas I have read on this board.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Quite the glamourous life you've got going on.

...and after that flying to Spain & Roma for a cruise to South Italy and Israel

That's what they call the rooms with the padded rubber wallpaper.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

BadHab, for some reason your post reminded me of this:

Are you not entertained?!?!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Ya stanley you have an agreement with red. And the second you lose you'll forget all about it and welch. 

Sections
Shortcuts