The Bruins played tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dalexander2424. Show dalexander2424's posts

The Bruins played tonight?

I understand that Crosby coming back is a big deal and everything, BUT why are the first three tabs on nhl.com all about Crosby? The Bruins did just beat their HUGE rival Montreal which just happened to be their ninth straight win. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dalexander2424. Show dalexander2424's posts

Re: The Bruins played tonight?

Correction: it's now the top four tabs for Crosby. BTW did anybody actually see the points he got? Absolutely pathetic. Against any team except the Islanders he would've had nothing. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

crosby and ovechkin are the only players that matter...................to espn and the like.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In Response to The Bruins played tonight?:
    [QUOTE]I understand that Crosby coming back is a big deal and everything, BUT why are the first three tabs on nhl.com all about Crosby? The Bruins did just beat their HUGE rival Montreal which just happened to be their ninth straight win. 
    Posted by dalexander2424[/QUOTE]

Don't be ridiculous. The Bruins should be getting 0 publicity. It's not like they are the reigning Stanley Cup Champions or anything.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gaaucoin. Show gaaucoin's posts

If I gotta read/listen to another Crosby story before next week I'm gonna explode.
    Am I happy for him?  YES
    Am I happy for the League?  YES
    Am I happy for Hockey in general?  YOU BET

But, gimme a break!! It's worse than trying to follow golf and not hear a Tiger story. I guess the press has to "ride the winning horse", but damn I'm getting tired of it.
    Garfield

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whitewings. Show Whitewings's posts

In Response to The Bruins played tonight?:
    [QUOTE]I understand that Crosby coming back is a big deal and everything, BUT why are the first three tabs on nhl.com all about Crosby? The Bruins did just beat their HUGE rival Montreal which just happened to be their ninth straight win. 
    Posted by dalexander2424[/QUOTE]
    Looks like the Bruins are easy to forget or not so important....even in Boston...