The Bruins Stanley Cup chances

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Re: The Bruins Stanley Cup chances

Regardless of his play this team does not have the heart to go anywhere.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Lord Stanley & b's don't belong in the same sentence....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Still not sure about Seguin but I agree with the lack of heart comment. Chances are very slim of a Cup this year!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teddytheo. Show Teddytheo's posts

Way to early to tell. But Bruins do look like they could get at least 3rd seed in the East. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Well, they're not good at home, so home ice probably wouldn't help them.  In fact, they didn't come through last year, either.  If shootouts lead to the Cup, the bRUINS will be shot out.  And, if heart is required to get through the toughies (games/teams), the bRUINS don't stand much of a chance, either.

Maybe, they should keep the focus on the future and ignore the present...see how long they can ride that train?  Ride now, they are a mediocre team that come through every once in a while.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I'll quote bluefox again "not enough ingredients in the soup just yet."

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

If Seguin keeps ripping one timers, top corner, I think they'd have enough.  He looked awsome in the 3rd tonight.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

In Response to Re: The Bruins Stanley Cup chances:
    [QUOTE]If Seguin keeps ripping one timers, top corner, I think they'd have enough.  He looked awsome in the 3rd tonight.
    Posted by bim09[/QUOTE]

Yes, we'd all like to see the kid get more toi amd Seguin looked last night, but who was he playing against?  Ennis, Gerbe and a bunch of other recent AHL-ers?  Okay, I'm exaggerating a little, but the current Sabres team ain't much.  The enigmatic B's just made 'em look good last night.

The bottomline with the Bruins is they've been an immature team for the better part of 2 years now.  Until that changes...via consistent efforts night-in, night-out..they can't be considered a legit Cup contender IMHO.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

With core guys like CHARA, SAVARD, RYDER led by men like JULIEN you have ZERO shot at a Stanley Cup!

Those guys are great during the season for the Tuesday night games against Atlanta or Thursday night games vs Columbus. They get you all the points you need to get to the playoffs but when crunch time comes in the playoffs they wilt like flowers and get "nervous" (Thanks Chara)

Don't worry though PC has locked most of these guys up for years and years.

This organization is fundamentally flawed. Built for the regular season and not for the Cup

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

i wouldn't say the bruins are one of the favorites to win the cup, but they do have a chance. they probably would have beaten the flyers last year if not for the krejci injury. i like this years team alot better than last years. i know it's alot of ifs, but if there healthy and the better players on the team get hot at the right time, they can compete. horton can get hot as we saw in the first 10 games this season. ryder is also a streaky player who can get hot at times. they still have top 5 goaltending (in both rask and tt). allowing 5 goals against buffalo doesn't mean they're done. every goalie has had bad games including roy and brodeur and they came back to win cups.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Not even close, poor coaching, lack of top end talent (thanks PC).  The only thing we have resembling a cup contender is goaltending, and that's looking suspect lately.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

LOL @ goodnewsbears.

talk about grasping at straws.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

they'll win next game and everyone will be happy. except for the julien haters. the b's could be 82-0 and they'd still want him to get fired.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]LOL @ goodnewsbears. talk about grasping at straws.
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup[/QUOTE]
    Talk about you trying to grasp at getting a life.....trolling internet forums.....good times.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

[QUOTE]Way to early to tell. But Bruins do look like they could get at least 3rd seed in the East. 
    Posted by Teddytheo[/QUOTE]
    Do the eye test Teddy...be real here

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

Moderate.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Bruins Stanley Cup chances : lol at you, you spend your time creating new names and trolling around on forums....you have no life
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

Is 40Yrs the new handle for RMiller87.  We are two days from the conclusion of the WJC, so it would make sense but I was so hopeful that he might honor the agreement he made.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Are getting less likely with every moment Julien is still coaching this team.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

7-1

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Vegasinsider.com has the B's at 18/1...Comedians are at 25/1...NJD at 15/1.  Wait, what??

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

VegasInsider is always out of date/out of touch with their hockey lines. NSA is a better choice.

As of this morning they have the Bruins at +1400 for the 6th best odds, behind the Pens +420, Wings +600, Canucks +650, Caps +700 and Flyers +900. Kings, Sharks and Lightning are all tied for 7th with +1600.

They have the Devils at +20,000, Leafs +12,500, Habs + 2500, Sens
    +6500 and Sabres at + 7500.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Thanks red....what's NSA?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

National Sports Advisors - they set most of the legal sports lines in North America. Largest company of its kind on the continent, and they update all of their lines daily - if not hourly. And for those that don't bet on ML lines often, just divide by 100 (in the Bruins case a 100 bet gets 1400) So basically they're at 14/1 and the Devils are 200/1 for example.

And you're welcome