The Bruins will lose against the Devils and the Habs and Julien will get fired!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: The Bruins will lose against the Devils and the Habs and Julien will get fired!!

In Response to Re: The Bruins will lose against the Devils and the Habs and Julien will get fired!!:
    In Response to Re: The Bruins will lose against the Devils and the Habs and Julien will get fired!! : My prediction?  This goes unanswered. http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3ab95ec70d-a8fb-47e2-833b-7bf6b7a35997&plckCurrentPage=4
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

What is the best thing for me when you post like this ?

You don't have anything to say about hockey. Your best posting because of that .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: The Bruins will lose against the Devils and the Habs and Julien will get fired!!

In Response to Re: The Bruins will lose against the Devils and the Habs and Julien will get fired!!:
    In Response to Re: The Bruins will lose against the Devils and the Habs and Julien will get fired!! : What is the best thing for me when you post like this ? You don't have anything to say about hockey. Your best posting because of that .
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

Your best thing is to start a new thread and publically apologize to me for starting multiple attack threads which were based on fraudulent info and lies.

If that happens, I'll move on (and change my sig line).  If it doesn't, you can expect every one of your posts that I see to be followed with a link to one of them so every people can always be reminded of how much of a fraud you are.

Like this one:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3a4fbc31db-0b4b-4d88-937e-81e35a475e16

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: The Bruins will lose against the Devils and the Habs and Julien will get fired!! : Your best thing is to start a new thread and publically apologize to me for starting multiple attack threads which were based on fraudulent info and lies. If that happens, I'll move on (and change my sig line).  If it doesn't, you can expect every one of your posts that I see to be followed with a link to one of them so every people can always be reminded of how much of a fraud you are. Like this one: http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3a4fbc31db-0b4b-4d88-937e-81e35a475e16
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Your second best post of the day . No hockey talk ! Blah...Blah....Blah.

I welcome your schoolgirl rants. It is entertaining and makes you look like a crybaby . You can post this forever as far as I'm concerned. No one cares about your vindictive posting but me . I laugh at them !

BTW I'm going to the 5 players thread . You can follow me like a puppy dog over there.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: The Bruins will lose against the Devils and the Habs and Julien will get fired!! : Your second best post of the day . No hockey talk ! Blah...Blah....Blah. I welcome your schoolgirl rants. It is entertaining and makes you look like a crybaby . You can post this forever as far as I'm concerned. No one cares about your vindictive posting but me . I laugh at them ! BTW I'm going to the 5 players thread . You can follow me like a puppy dog over there.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

My sig.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: The Bruins will lose against the Devils and the Habs and Julien will get fired!! : My sig.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

You following me around with two word posts not talking about hockey. Love it !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Hey guys stop highjacking my tread OR .... i will dial 9-1-1!! :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Hey guys stop highjacking my tread OR .... i will dial 9-1-1!! :)
    Posted by lucaooo

He's from Montreal so I think he means it........

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocketdan9. Show rocketdan9's posts

Julien is a strategy-less coach. Sure he is good at fixating his player or team to play a certain way until perfect . But tonight he should have put in kampfer in the lineup and use his puck carrying abilities. 

Would of made a difference

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

What i like is that «Tukka fall» that idiot which is on everybody's ignore list in here keeps posting stuff that no one can see.  But he keeps trying... he never gets fed up... he must have a pretty boring life!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'm still laughing at this thread. Funny to read all the negativity before the games in question here.

Sections
Shortcuts