The BRUINS will win their 7th Stanely Cup

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

The BRUINS will win their 7th Stanely Cup

What a performance tonight , what a team !  

I've said yesterday that the team that would win the 1st game would win the series ...DONE

Bring on the Hawks ro the Kings ...nobody will stop the BRUINS

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: The BRUINS will win their 7th Stanely Cup

Sorry about my spelling mistake STANLEY I Should know how to spell my first name .

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

3-0

yessssssssssssssssssss 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandShore. Show OrrandShore's posts

Boston wins this series 4-0.

Why, because the competition is getting weaker all the time.

Good for Bruins fans, but does not provide for good hockey.

Will the Leafs have provided the most competiton for the B's when they finally lift the cup?????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

Loved game One. Let's keep it up. But come on you know this Penguins team is too good to just not show up. We will see a different Pens team in game two no doubt. This will probably be a 7 or possibly 6 game series. Go Bruins!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Just keep our fingers crossed and hope that Matt Cooke wont badly hurt one of our boys...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In response to OrrandShore's comment:

Will the Leafs have provided the most competiton for the B's when they finally lift the cup?????

If you are writing off the Pens after 1 game you are a complete idiot.  This series has 6 or 7 games written all over it.  I am a homer as well but saying the series is over in 4 is just idiodic. They have won 1 game, time to concentrate on the 2nd game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to jpBsSoxFan's comment:

If you are writing off the Pens after 1 game you are a complete idiot.  This series has 6 or 7 games written all over it.  I am a homer as well but saying the series is over in 4 is just idiodic. They have won 1 game, time to concentrate on the 2nd game.

and let's also not go crazy and say that the score reflected the game. It didn't. That wasn't a 3-0 hockey game in which the bruins dominated from start to finish. They were opportunistic, the pens weren't, and Tuukka was stellar. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

and let's also not go crazy and say that the score reflected the game. It didn't. That wasn't a 3-0 hockey game in which the bruins dominated from start to finish. They were opportunistic, the pens weren't, and Tuukka was stellar. 

[/QUOTE]

Lil Nas nails one with a perfect 10.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I said before game 1 that whoever would win game 1 would win the series ...thanks for calling me idiot " join the club its very teendy these days ".  But we'll see who the idiot is after round 3 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Great point.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

This whole series will be a nail biter....The pens will make it a series. I have the B's in 7. I feel the pens are stronger than the Nucks were when we beat them in the SC.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

[QUOTE]

I said before game 1 that whoever would win game 1 would win the series ...thanks for calling me idiot " join the club its very teendy these days ".  But we'll see who the idiot is after round 3 

[/QUOTE]

I wasn't calling you an idiot Stanley, I was responding to OrrandShore's comment about the series being a 4 game sweep.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

I wasn't calling you an idiot Stanley, I was responding to OrrandShore's comment about the series being a 4 game sweep.

Nothing wrong with calling Stanley an idiot.  it's called speaking the truth.

Sections
Shortcuts