The B's better watch it!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

The B's better watch it!

If they come out & play tomorrow the way they have in the last 3 games. They'll be in trouble. They can't continue to be so uninspired for 40 minutes. The St.louis game wasn't too bad, but they got beat by team speed a lot. Like it or not, the Scabs do have speed & they got fellow Bruin killer Markov back. Price has been playing well too. They need a full 60 minutes against these dorks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

Re: The B's better watch it!

B's usually seem to let down a bit for the first home game after as trip. If they can play their game, even without Krejci they can beat the Comediens. Habs haven't played a tough schedule.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

In Response to Re: The B's better watch it!:
    [QUOTE]And all the Scaredy Bear fans will be like... Oh, I can't deal with the fact that Miller is slamming me in the face with the TRUTH about the Habs' winning 4-3 tomorrow night... I am just gonna pretend that that guy isn't even here... You watch !
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]

who the heck are you, a buffalo fan? I pity your fanbase this year, but I have a feeling the Sabres will turn it around.

Horton is going to score 2 goals on price tonight. Bruins 4-1

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Miller you haven't been remotely close to correct in 3 years. Get your GED and try again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

The Bs certainly need there skating game tonight and right from the start. If they can do that theres no problem. instead of lighting a fire under there azz they need a dose of turpintine.

Hey Miller did price just come off a shutout ?  Any idea how bad he is when he comes off one ? lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

The Bruins are a much bigger team than the Habs. The Bruins big forwards Horton/Lucic/Wheeler and the 4th Line will wear the Habs down by the end of the first. At which point it will be 2-0 B's Horton with 2g. After that if the B's can continue to skate they'll coast to a defensive victory with Rask standing on his head. If they let up we could have another very interesting game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Better go back and delete your Pittsburgh predictions, RM87.  And find something else to say when making predictions.  My ears burn when you say Book it.

Actually, please, keep predicting.  Superstition has me thinking you're like a lucky gremlin.  Last year, you pretended to be a Bruin fan and they couldn't score.  This year, you predict Bruin losses and they schmammer your Penguins for 7 goals.  Rock on little sister.

Oops.  Out of troll chow....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Better go back and delete your Pittsburgh predictions, RM87.  And find something else to say when making predictions.  My ears burn when you say Book it. Actually, please, keep predicting.  Superstition has me thinking you're like a lucky gremlin.  Last year, you pretended to be a Bruin fan and they couldn't score.  This year, you predict Bruin losses and they schmammer your Penguins for 7 goals.  Rock on little sister. Oops.  Out of troll chow....
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

Actually, the Bruins scored 8, but one of them counted for the Pengies.
    The point is that the gap was really bigger than it looked.
    There's EN goals that you can squeak out, then there's ones like last night where they fooled around before taking the shot.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

Hopefully, we light up Carrie Price like a Christmas tree tonight. Nothing would be more fun than beating the Canadiennes 8-1 and pummeling 3 or 4 of the lightweights. Believe it or not, back in the day, I actually had respect for them, but ever since they started acting like Yankee fan wannabes, their fans and their team can go to hell. (Boy I sure am surprised that last word got past the almighty censors)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Montreal has speed ??????   Lapierre-Pouliott - Spacek- Eller - Picard- Darche= NO SPEED NO TALENT at all ... and the talented players are getting old ...Gomez-Gionta ...Subban is just a show off (has been removed from their Power Play) Price has been good only one game against the Canucks ..they played the NYI twice the NJD the Sabres , the Maple LEafs ....they havent been tested yet ...Bruins without Kreici + Savard will still beat the habs 4-2  

Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

[QUOTE]And all the Scaredy Bear fans will be like... Oh, I can't deal with the fact that Miller is slamming me in the face with the TRUTH about the Habs' winning 4-3 tomorrow night... I am just gonna pretend that that guy isn't even here... You watch !
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]
    I think it was you or it might of been another Habs fan who has no clue about hockey, but didn't you say the B's were going to lose 5-1 to the Pens...keep predicting because 25 % of the time your right all the time

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cieli01. Show cieli01's posts

[QUOTE]Montreal has speed ??????   Lapierre-Pouliott - Spacek- Eller - Picard- Darche= NO SPEED NO TALENT at all ... and the talented players are getting old ...Gomez-Gionta ...Subban is just a show off (has been removed from their Power Play) Price has been good only one game against the Canucks ..they played the NYI twice the NJD the Sabres , the Maple LEafs ....they havent been tested yet ...Bruins without Kreici + Savard will still beat the habs 4-2   Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

The Habs have talent and you have to respect them.  Cammalleri, Plekanec, Markov even Halpern are pretty good players.   I think Hall Gill is underrated at this point in his career.....much better player since leaving Boston. 

Having said that I hate the Habs but its always a tough game when the Bs face them. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: The B's better watch it!:[QUOTE]Miller you haven't been remotely close to correct in 3 years. Get your GED and try again.
    Posted by bluefox70[/QUOTE]

Nice slam Blue! One thing that hasn't been mentioned is the Bruins forwards size Vs. the Habs forwards height and weight. Montreal's forwards will get handled like Boston handled the Sabres small quick forwards last year in the playoffs.

Per the usual Markov will elevate the Habs PP but the Bruins have the neutralizer in Tim Thomas and the best PK in the league. Meh I wish it was 4pm PST and the game was starting already I'm not going to be able to concentrate on work.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

I think Gill was underrated here.  He is the typical big man who, when he makes a mistake, is seen by EVERYONE while doing so.  His game wasnt perfect, but he was a solid d-man.

The Habs have a COUPLE of talented players, but overall, they really dont have a team.  Price is hit or miss.  They DO get a lot of calls their way, ESPECIALLY when playing Boston, so thats about the only thing that worries me.  If a few bad calls come and it gets to the Bruins, it could be a tight game. 

Other than that, it SHOULD be a 4-1, 5-2 type of game in favor of the Bruins.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Stanley? I hate to do this, but you're going on my ignore list. Yes the Canadiens have team speed & when they use that speed well, they're tough to beat especially down low in the offensive zone against bigger & slower D & IF Price is on his game. I didn't say the Scabs would win! I said the B's need to get back to playing 60 min the way they can. They can't continue this trend of 3rd period heroics against not only a division rival, but their biggest rival.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

BOttom line.......if the Bruins play as they are capable, they should get the W. Of course, given the storied history between these two clubs...........funny things happen, and unfortunately, it's not been pleasant many of the times for us die hard Bruins fans. I hope tonight will be another step towards a future that will see us winning more then losing against our old nemesis.