The B's lost but they will play again however what happened in the past 28 hrs will never be repeated

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

The B's lost but they will play again however what happened in the past 28 hrs will never be repeated

Yesterday at 7:30 AM my son walked in my house and surprised me with tickets to the 6th game. Really nice however I live in Bradenton FL. He and my wife had tickets on Jet Blue,

So at 10 AM I was on a flight to Boston stayed at the Marriot went to Legal Seafoods then met my brother in law and watched a GREAT game. Yes they lost and in a way that not one person could envision. I was on a plane back at 7 AM and home by 1 PM 28 fantastic hours

But back to the point...

Life gives you a lot of ups and downs and all the while you wonder if what you have done is rightl. You also hope all the stuff you teach your kids works.

Well I was disappointed in the B's loss but I now know how DAMN lucky I am.

That going to the game with my son and my wife's help make me understand what is truly great in this world.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: The B's lost but they will play again however what happened in the past 28 hrs will never be repeated

Great story Jim. Watched the game with my kids at home, even the two year old was into it. Or atleast I think she was since she wasnt begging me to put Barney on.

Those 28 hours will always be repeated when you think of them. Good stuff.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: The B's lost but they will play again however what happened in the past 28 hrs will never be repeated

Good stuff Jim.  Nice to hear Bruins fans that aren't just bitter and whiney today.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Very cool, Jim.  Kid's got good parents.

Are you not entertained?!?!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Great story Jim, kudo's to your son & wife. The B's will be back and you will always have that great memory.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Jim from Florida is a great guy, I'm glad for him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to dannycater's comment:

Jim from Florida is a great guy, I'm glad for him.

Yeah, and he obviously raised a good kid too Danny. Great story regardless of the ending. 

Sections
Shortcuts