The Canucks Are Cowards

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

Re: The Canucks Are Cowards

In Response to Re: The Canucks Are Cowards:
    In Response to Re: The Canucks Are Cowards : Precisely.  The Canucks certainly have talent.  But when they choose to perform the way they do, they need to live with the disgrace-win or lose. Off topic, do you have roots in Scotland?  My wife and I are visiting soon, and we are really looking forward to it. On the down side, if this series goes more than 5 games, I'll miss games 6 and 7  after waiting for a cup since '72.  Ah well, I'll be with them in spirit. Go Bruins!
    Posted by hangedman

Not sure why but there was not a "reply to this post " trigger when I tried to respond/ Oh well

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Re: The Canucks Are Cowards : I have been taking the insults you moron! Do you see me cowering away? Just because I am a Canucks fan does not mean I am a Canadian! Your country should be rooting like hell for Vancouver! Vancouver is only Canadian team that is going to bring home where it belongs! Edmonton, Calgary, Ottawa, Toronto, Montreal, and Winnipeg will not get the job done!
    Posted by scooter2k10

Still haven't figured out why this is a USA vs CANADA thing.  I don't root for a US team in the Cup finals vs a Canadian team just because they're from the US.  As a matter of fact, I remember rooting for Edmonton vs Carolina a few years ago. I root for teams.....not countries....unless it's the Olympics, World Championships, etc.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangedman. Show hangedman's posts

And before you go attacking the Vancouver school system you should know that I am not from Vancouver. I am actually from Boston and a product of the Boston Public Schools system. 
    Posted by scooter2k10

Mea culpa.  Clearly illiteracy knows no geographical bounds.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangedman. Show hangedman's posts

@Hanged Man Yup, born there. We still own a home there. My son played international Field Lacrosse for Scotland. He wore # 19 for them and also during his universityh lax career.
    Posted by scotland19

You are justifiably proud.  Your screen name is a nice tribute.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

In Response to Re: The Canucks Are Cowards : You are justifiably proud.  Your screen name is a nice tribute.
    Posted by hangedman

We appreciate your comment

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to The Canucks Are Cowards:
    I don't think I've ever been so ticked off after a win. Believe me, I'm thrilled with what the Bruins did last night, but I'm equally as disgusted with the Vancouver Cowards...a team I never gave much thought to (before the Finals the thing that annoyed me most about the canucks was the "Green Men") until I saw them in these Finals and realized what they are--cowards. Consider this partial list of hacks, goons, and posers: 1. Burrows--a finger biter 2. Lapierre--a finger biter taunter 3. Hansen--a guy who slashes Krejci in the back of the legs (nice job being on top of that one, refs), and then celebrates like he's scored in OT a meaningless goal near the end of a game his team is trailing by 5 goals. 4. Rome--a sickening dirty blindside illegal interference hit that probably cost the Bruins their second-leading point getter for the rest of the series. 5. Torres--a notorious cheap, dirty player continuing his hack ways in this series. Burrows should have been suspended at least a game for his Tyson impression on Bergeron. That's not a Bruins partisan view--it's widely held across the rest of the league by players coaches and talking head pundits. If the NHL doesn't suspend Rome for the rest of the series for what he did to Horton then someone in the front office NHL brass is way deep into Vancouver's pocket and the geniuses who run this league into the ground on a regular basis have no one but themselves to blame for its best players losing games while the league loses money. Idiots. As for the Vancouver Cowards I am especially eager to see them lose the Stanley cup to Boston--and they will. Because they have no heart, no honor, and no guts. They are cowards. And the Bruins are going to expose them as such as this series continues and the Bruins win.
    Posted by TryToBearIt

You know what ??? You're right ...but this is what the B's needed...now we're pumped up cause we hate them BRUINS in 6 just like I've predicted

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: The Canucks Are Cowards : I have been taking the insults you moron! Do you see me cowering away? Just because I am a Canucks fan does not mean I am a Canadian! Your country should be rooting like hell for Vancouver! Vancouver is only Canadian team that is going to bring home where it belongs! Edmonton, Calgary, Ottawa, Toronto, Montreal, and Winnipeg will not get the job done!
    Posted by scooter2k10

Why should my country be cheering for a bunch of pansies! And since you don't do your homework. I'll explain to you. WHEN the Bruins win the cup THIS YEAR. That means that the cup will stay in Canada longer & VANCOUVER will actually have it in their city longer. Why? Well Lucic is from Vancouver as is Neely! I also think that Recchi is from Kamloops, but has Vancouver ties. Also the B's have 5 more Canadians than Vancouver. So don't tell me the cupwill be coming where it "belongs" It doesn't belong to a team full of pansies! They've tried biting; yapping & late hits so far. What's next? Pinching & scratching like little kidergarten girls? Well....I gues if you're a pansy; may as well act like one EH?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

In Response to The Canucks Are Cowards : You know what ??? You're right ...but this is what the B's needed...now we're pumped up cause we hate them BRUINS in 6 just like I've predicted
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Hey Stanley--

When the Bruins win the Cup this year "Win and Bear It" is gonna be my new poster name!

Go Bruins!!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Whiny punks. They should change the team name to Vancouver Canadiens!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: The Canucks Are Cowards : Still haven't figured out why this is a USA vs CANADA thing.  I don't root for a US team in the Cup finals vs a Canadian team just because they're from the US.  As a matter of fact, I remember rooting for Edmonton vs Carolina a few years ago. I root for teams.....not countries....unless it's the Olympics, World Championships, etc.
    Posted by jalvis

Exactly, I root for the Oilers a lot (lucky me) and was totally against Carolina in that series.  I guess it never occured to me that I should be rooting for a bunch of players from everywhere, assembled in North Carolina, instead of a bunch of players from everywhere, assembled in Edmonton.  Who cares?  It has nothing to do with country and Vancouver is loaded with non-Canadians, unlike the Bruins.  Dumb.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

God I love this thread. It exposes the Nuckers for what they are and some unwanted Nuckwit troll has a hissy fit coz somehow he hadn't figure if out for himself. Hilarious.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

In Response to Re: The Canucks Are Cowards : Hey Stanley-- When the Bruins win the Cup this year "Win and Bear It" is gonna be my new poster name! Go Bruins!!!
    Posted by TryToBearIt

I would change my poster name too, but I will be too busy sucking on my cars exhaust pipe.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

After sifting through a lot of these I go back to my comments prior to this series.  Van is gonna be our most hated team and they have at least 10 guys that fall into the rat category.  Here is a very objective view of the Horton hit. Extremely Late! Almost looked like Scott Stevens.  I don't think Rome is a dirty player.  But that hit is exactly what needs to be taken out.  I hate seeing a young hockey player like Horton in that position.  I would say the same thing if that were a Kesler laying there.  Its just bad for hockey on the biggest stage of them all. Did you guys expect different from Burrows and especially Lapierre. I didn't.  There is a reason Lapierre can't stick with a team.  He isnt a bad hockey player but I would be embarassed having him wear a Bruin uniform.  Onto my boy Torres.  Yes he has had some questionable hits.  I still don't think the Eberle hit was a suspendable infraction since the player moved/leaned fwd.  And I would agree he crosses the line at times.  And even though this has been a back and forth on him he has played a very good, hard and clean series to date.   It's hard to believe a team that is so good can have so many league wide idiots.   I just hope Horton is ok.  We have been lucky with injuries.  I hope this is the only speed bump.  I hope those Bruins fans who are lucky enough scream their collective heads off at game 4.  I know I will be yelling from my sofa. Great win.  But terrible result.  Definitely a double edged sword today.  
    Posted by shuperman

Well said.

Rome can express his regret as much as he wants. While I'm sure he did not intend to take out Horton with a concussion he indeed hit to hurt.
    That's what hockey is and why it's a contact sport. You can say what you but when you go for a hit you make sure it'll hurt.
    Rome crossed the line. Not only was he very late with that hit but just before impact you see him jump up.
    That's enough for me to see he wanted to make sure he hurt Horton. Again hurt does not mean he wanted to concuss Horton.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

BsLegion I could not agree with you more, i cannot stand it when a player delivers a dirty hit like rome did on horton and then expects sympathy and says that he regrets what he did and did not mean to do it. Ummmm you did not mean to line up and drill an unsuspecting player in a vulnerable position into the ice so hard that his head bounced off the ice and as a result knocked him out and gave him a severe concussion? Players need to start taking responsibility for their actions. If you leave your feet, lead with your elbow, and level a player who does not even have the puck you f***kin meant to do it. he had a choice and he decided that he had an opportunity to deliver a potentially devastating hit and he took it. plain and simple. he knew exactly what he was doing. it was not a split second play(contrary to what that moron vigneault seems to believe), horton passed the puck  and then proceeded to take at least 3 steps when rome took a run a horton. again, aaron rome knew exactly what he was doing. rome is lucky he only got 4 games, players who do stupid s**t like that and show no respect for their fellow players and for the game they play do not deserve to play in the nhl. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

oh and ya canucks players are cowards big time. they talk s**t all day long but when they get challenged to a fight back down every time. burrows is the biggest s**t talker on the team and he nevers fight anyone who challenges him. then you have goons like bieksa who go after other teams non fighters and try to act tough. canucks are a disgrace to hockey and as a canadian i am disgraced that they represent canada and people call them canadas team. they are the least canadian team in the league. there are more swedes and americans than canadians on the canucks. i really hope the bruins win the cup. the canucks are a bunch of cowards who cheat to win and take out the other teams best player in order to give themselves an advantage. there is no pride or honor in winning that way. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Of course I have left the dump of Boston and fulfilled every Bostonians dream of becoming a New Yorker!"

You left out: 

"Of course I have left the dump of Boston and fulfilled every Bostonians dream of becoming a New Yorker and becoming a Vancouver Canucks fan!"

Disclosing this explains a lot about you, thanks for sharing. Someday you will realize you sold something out along the way - something which requires you to try to make up for your confused identity by putting on your Internet tough guy suit and trolling in other fans' forums. 

This should get settled on the field, where it belongs. By the way as a Boston sports fan I have no problem admitting that we have had our share of bad moments (Pedro pushing down an old man being one of them). Are you willing to man up and admit your Canucks have had similar shameful moments in this series? I doubt it because not only are you a trollbully, but you are the exact same type of hypocrite you are accusing Boston fans of being. 

Too bad you abandoned this town, I get the feeling you are about to witness a great Boston sports moment.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

Whiny punks. They should change the team name to Vancouver Canadiens!
    Posted by Kurako

BUT HUBBY SAID CANUCK MEANS CANADIANS ....

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

DON'T SHOW OUR SON'S PIC TO EVERYONE DARLING...PLEASE KEEP OUR PRIVATE LIFE FOR OURSELVES

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

OH HONEY YOU FORGOT TO TAKE YOUR PILLS TODAY.. AND IS THAT DUMB STICK IN YOUR RECTUM HURTING YOU?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

In Response to Re: The Canucks Are Cowards : I would change my poster name too, but I will be too busy sucking on my cars exhaust pipe.
    Posted by HabsNo16

I admit your post is funny and self-deprecating, BUT you must realize that with only 5 Cups in the Bruins 80+ year history, and the 24 you guys have, we're not exactly feeling much sympathy for your modest 18-year drought.

I'll see this for your Habs right now:They have actually been knocked from their top spot as my most hated hockey team, with the canucks taking over that position.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

REALLY? I DON'T KNOW  MUCH ABOUT HOCKEY AND HUBBY IS TRYING TO CONVINCE ME TO WATCH SOME GAMES BUT WHEN I SEE THE CROWD IN THE TD GARDEN I'M ASHAMED TO BE BOSTONIAN, THEY'RE FIGHTING EACH OTHER, THEY CHANT USA USA USA... I DON'T WANT TO BE A PART OF THEM..I'M SO SORRY FOR YOU HUBBY..

Sections
Shortcuts