The Canucks Are Cowards

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

Re: The Canucks Are Cowards

HONEY DON'T GET MAD ... YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE  WILL KILL YOU ... AND I DON'T WANNA BE A WIDOW EVEN IF SOMETIMES I THINK I AM YOU ARE SO OFTEN HERE ON THAT BOARD...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

In Response to Re: The Canucks Are Cowards:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Canucks Are Cowards : Considering, the Canadiens organization has been a breeding ground for this kind of despicable play for decades, I can't do that right now. Montreal is the source. Vancouver is just the hotspot right now with Lapierre and other pansies filtering up and down the roster courtesy of Alain Vigenault and Co.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

I agree it's no coincidence that a clown like Lapierre cut his teeth with the Canadiens, and Subban's flopping during the opening round series didn't make me regard the Habs any better than I used to.

But say what you want about the Canadiens--that series was played for the most part with very little in the way of cheap shots or the kind of childish taunting started by Burrows and his buddies in this one.

You would think that the Canucks would comport themselves better having escaped very close games in 1 and 2 rather than acting like they'd already won the thing, and realizing that they're on a national stage in the Finals and it's not just them on display but hockey in general.

No matter what happens now the Canucks--and the Canucks alone--have imprimted an ugly stamp on these finals, and the inexcusable Rome hit* is just the latest blemish. Compare this series with the stellar one previous with Tampa Bay. THAT was a series that spoke to the greatness of what hockey can and should be (game 7 alone was an exemplar--ZERO penalties, excellent play at both ends, and a spine-tingling finish).

*-Any Habs fan who tries to compare the Chara CHECK on Pacioretty w/the Rome ATTACK on Horton either needs to get his or her eyes examined or admit that you have no capacity for objective analysis whatsoever.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

GOOD POST BUT COMING FROM A BRUINS FAN IT'S WORTH NOTHING HUBBY SAID

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canucks2011Champs. Show Canucks2011Champs's posts

This just shows how naive Bruins fans are! You won one game, you are down 1-2, you cannot win in Vancouver. You are done! Just think of us like we are the Yankees, you are used to losing to them anyways!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]This just shows how naive Bruins fans are! You won one game, you are down 1-2, you cannot win in Vancouver. You are done! Just think of us like we are the Yankees, you are used to losing to them anyways!
    Posted by Canucks2011Champs[/QUOTE]

Great first post and welcome! Their arent enough of us good Canadiens around these parts. Also, I was wondering if I could get a ride from Toronto to Montreal, as I am a little cash strapped atm with the failure of my fathers X-Mas tree farm. Thanks in advance.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

bait is in the water...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]bait is in the water...
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

Lol, I got this economics paper just sitting here waiting to be written and I cant stop. If I fail out of college, its this forums fault hahaha. Just too damn easy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Canucks Are Cowards : So is your idea of respectable video taping the New York Jets and stealing their signals? Or how about how dirty Larry Bird and Robert Parrish played in the late-1980s playoff battles against the Pistons? Was the respectable? Or what about Pedro Martinez, wearing a Red Sox jersey,  beating up a 65 year old man? Was that respectable too? Seems like Boston is filled with hypocrytes! GO CANUCKS!!
    Posted by scooter2k10[/QUOTE]

You're just not that sharp to begin with, and each time you post, you actually get dumber.

Funny little troll. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

don't sweat the paper...i for one REALLY enjoyed college.....for 5 1/2 years!!!! just think of all those suckers that are there for their 8 am., and missed 1/2 price drafts the night before! they gotta get their priorities straight. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Canucks Are Cowards : Lol, I got this economics paper just sitting here waiting to be written and I cant stop. If I fail out of college, its this forums fault hahaha. Just too damn easy.
    Posted by HabsNo16[/QUOTE]

If you fail out of college, it's because you can't write. 

But we went through this yesterday...aren't you still working on that 3rd grade diploma?  This could be the year, lil' guy. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Canucks Are Cowards : If you fail out of college, it's because you can't write.  But we went through this yesterday...aren't you still working on that 3rd grade diploma?  This could be the year, lil' guy. 
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

No, you Bostonian, I RECEIVED my 3rd grade diploma. Then I went to work on my fathers X-Mas tree farm. Good lord, how many times do I have to tell this story?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

canucks fans spends to much time in the forest bullying squirls and rabbits like the thing on that boat show thing and are not boston usa hockey tough.  what is a canuck anyways lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

Hey Canucks2011Chumps....

arguing on the internet is like fighting a ret*rd...

speaking of beating up a ret*rd...you need to get tuned up and I live in VanCity, care to meet me for a "chat" I'll be wearing the B's 3rd jersey if ur game....weasel.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

[QUOTE]This just shows how naive Bruins fans are! You won one game, you are down 1-2, you cannot win in Vancouver. You are done! Just think of us like we are the Yankees, you are used to losing to them anyways!

To very incorrect statements. The RS have owned the Yankees this season, & have owned them in the playoffs since 2004. That was a hell of a fight the Canucks put up last night in Vancouver. Did you enjoy watching the Bruins skate around with the cup as champions?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Canucks Are Cowards : To very incorrect statements. The RS have owned the Yankees this season, & have owned them in the playoffs since 2004. That was a hell of a fight the Canucks put up last night in Vancouver . Did you enjoy watching the Bruins skate around with the cup as champions?
    Posted by xxxcrwn[/QUOTE]

I don't expect we'll be hearing from her again. All the canucks trolls have crawled back down to their mommy's basements.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

I see that this thread was mostly created before the series concluded. Hindsight sometimes is 20-20 and gets to be tempered by victory???

Personally the Canucks serial divers and floppers bug me more than they chippy play. The Burrows thing was an embarrassment to the league because they didn't step up and suspend him for that bit of foolishness. LaPierre taunting the next game was created by that situation but really, is it that different than some of the stuff Marchand and few other guys do? It is the NHL version of NBA trash talking IMO.

The Rome hit now that the series is over needs some perspective. It was late but late in the NHL world is a second versus a half a second. Rome meant to clean Horton's clock but he did not intentionally mean to take him out for the reaminder of the Cup.

The B's certainly get to wrap themselves in the fact they they did not throw the first stone in chippy parade. But while more dedicated B's fans find the Marchand rabbit punches to Sedin to be amusing, I found it embarrassing. Yeah, I get Sedin probably should have retaliated or a Canuck become a third man in but any way you look at, Marchand's act was not honorable.

All that said what shocked me about the Canucks was the odd combination of divers and rink rats with knee cap slashes and cheap shot artists. It was nice to see them out coached, out worked and out of the Cup.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

R.I.P.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

No to pile on in light of the win but I refer bact to former Leaf associate GM Bill Watters who predicted the Canucks would as he phrased it "out-everything" the Bruins. 

However, he did state the Vancouvers had "faux-toughness" while the Bruins' was real.  He said the Bruin roster had far too many players no one on the Canucks wanted to tangle with.  He was right.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

[QUOTE]They (Canucks)arent as good as their record would suggest...I really am surprised about the dirty play of the Canucks..I had no idea they played like that...The B's can, and will beat them. Talk about waking A sleeping bear, nevermind 20+ of them...Best wishes and prayers for Nathan Horton....
    Posted by southpaw777[/QUOTE]

I like what jonathan toews said "we need to expose them for what they are"

blackhawks couldnt...BRUINS DID!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Most nuck trolls are sleeping it off in drunk tanks, the rest are in their mother's basements hiding from the police and fearing every knock on the door.