The Canucks are finished thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: The Canucks are finished thread

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Would love to eavesdrop on a Canucks players conversation on the state of things out there.

[/QUOTE]

Oh man it would be priceless.  Kesler wants out...edler was nearly dealt.  Torts is crazy...no goalie...oh man it would be good reality tv.   

[/QUOTE]

Some seriously entertaining 24/7!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

The 'nucks managed to beat the Flames at home Sat night 2-1 with a grand total of 14 shots on goal. The Sedins scoreless drought continues. I'm taking 29 in the when-will- they score- pool. Flames more their speed lately. Bet Strombone is glad he left that sinking ship.

And check out the goal by McGratton.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to 49thparallel's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The 'nucks managed to beat the Flames at home Sat night 2-1 with a grand total of 14 shots on goal. The Sedins scoreless drought continues. I'm taking 29 in the when-will- they score- pool. Flames more their speed lately. Bet Strombone is glad he left that sinking ship.

And check out the goal by McGratton.

[/QUOTE]

I bet he's thrilled.  He left a team headed down for a team with nowhere to go but up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

The bottoming out of the Canucks continued last night.

http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/hockey/vancouver-canucks/Canucks+collapse+third+fall+Islanders/9602396/story.html

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NBbruinsfan. Show NBbruinsfan's posts

Thier regular top line players produced thier first goal 2014. Way to go Torts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

they gave up a converted TD in the 3rd period. To the Islanders without Tavares. How low can they go??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to 49thparallel's comment:[QUOTE]

they gave up a converted TD in the 3rd period. To the Islanders without Tavares. How low can they go?? [/QUOTE]

Does Torts make it to the end of the season if the losses keep piling up ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

they gave up a converted TD in the 3rd period. To the Islanders without Tavares. How low can they go?? [/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Better question is........... does Gillis ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Right

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Against the Iskes? Ouch.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Against the Iskes? Ouch.

[/QUOTE]

no, the Islanders  :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

flippin typos

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He is on thin ice and I would have fired him last year before he got extended.  When he does I hope Marchand sends him a greeting card.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I can't see ownership adding anymore to the soap opera before the end of the season. The one guy I feel sorry for the most? Eddie Lack...He never asked to be put into this position & he did nothing that deserves him to be. A year ago he was supposed to be the backup to Cory Scheidner after Luongo got moved. At the beginning of the season he was supposed to be the backup to Luongo. Now he's supposed to be able to keep a building from blowing up that's loaded with C4? The guy has a grand total of 29 fawking NHL games. What a shhhit show! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Torts & Gillis,both on the hook for 4 more years,if Aquillini wouldn't spend the money to buy out Leaky Lou why would he buy out these two clowns? The Nucks got what they paid for and its all on Gillis,Torts was a bad hire and the team is saddled with a myriad of bad contracts all handed out by "Tomato face".

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

feel bad for lack? he's a proffesional athlete making good $ doing what he loves. huh? he gets a starting job, and it's not what he asked for? it's exactly what every aspiring profefesional athlete wants... a shot to compete against the best on a regular basis. you can play for a bottom feeder and still have impact and play well... ask ryan miller. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Yeah and every ship's mate aspires to be a captain, but preferably not on the Titanic.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to adkbeesfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

feel bad for lack? he's a proffesional athlete making good $ doing what he loves. huh? he gets a starting job, and it's not what he asked for? it's exactly what every aspiring profefesional athlete wants... a shot to compete against the best on a regular basis. you can play for a bottom feeder and still have impact and play well... ask ryan miller. 

[/QUOTE]

Fawk off dikhead! NOBODY ASKS for the mess he was thrown into you fawkwad! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah and every ship's mate aspires to be a captain, but preferably not on the Titanic.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you for getting what I was saying Red! Some people are proof that evolution can go in reverse.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Not too many times I've seen a professional team quit. Last night, I saw the Vancouver Canucks quit.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

a grand total of 30 people on planet earth get to be #1 nhl goaltenders. go ahead and feel for the guy. wait i should add some fake curse words and a stupid remark to make my point clearer...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

It has become apparent to me that Torts is to the Canucks, what Bobby V was to the Sox.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to seobrien's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It has become apparent to me that Torts is to the Canucks, what Bobby V was to the Sox.

[/QUOTE]

Very good.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to seobrien's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Beauty of a perfect analogy!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I don't get it. :p

Sections
Shortcuts