The Canucks are finished thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: The Canucks are finished thread

In response to adkbeesfan's comment:

a grand total of 30 people on planet earth get to be #1 nhl goaltenders. go ahead and feel for the guy. wait i should add some fake curse words and a stupid remark to make my point clearer...

There 100's of thousands of athletes on the planet too. And just because you make a lot of money for being one doesn't mean you deserve to be thown to the wolves you fawking piece of beef jerky! Money doesn't make human emotion disappear. Now earth is full. Go the fawk home!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't get it. :p

[/QUOTE]

Sorry about your luck. Tongue Out

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

a grand total of 30 people on planet earth get to be #1 nhl goaltenders. go ahead and feel for the guy. wait i should add some fake curse words and a stupid remark to make my point clearer...

[/QUOTE]

There 100's of thousands of athletes on the planet too. And just because you make a lot of money for being one doesn't mean you deserve to be thown to the wolves you fawking piece of beef jerky! Money doesn't make human emotion disappear. Now earth is full. Go the fawk home!

[/QUOTE]

I agree with you Nite, his team hung him out to dry.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree with you Nite, his team hung him out to dry.

[/QUOTE]

The worse of it is kel. I think Lack could be a great goalie providing the Canucks didn't ruin him for the future. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The worse of it is kel. I think Lack could be a great goalie providing the Canucks didn't ruin him for the future. 

[/QUOTE]

I havent seen enough of him to know if he'd be a great one, but he certainly has the tools to be a good one. I like what I've seen from him. I watched that game last night, felt bad for him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Tortorella is definitely a bad fit there.

The Calgary dressing room tirade was the final straw leading to their spiralling failures. They are 2-14 since then.

The players are definitely tuned into another station.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

I think Lack could be a great goalie providing the Canucks didn't ruin him for the future. 

[/QUOTE]

This is the thing,Nucks will ruin him.Their only option is to bring in a seasoned guy to carry half the load,Lack isn't ready for full time status.Maybe bring in "Planet" Bryz next year, that would be worth a laugh right there,Torts & Bryz,a match made in heaven.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

[QUOTE]

I think Lack could be a great goalie providing the Canucks didn't ruin him for the future. 

This is the thing,Nucks will ruin him.Their only option is to bring in a seasoned guy to carry half the load,Lack isn't ready for full time status.Maybe bring in "Planet" Bryz next year, that would be worth a laugh right there,Torts & Bryz,a match made in heaven.

[/QUOTE]

Providing they haven't done so yet.

Tell you what 50. If Torts is there next season & I win our play-off bet? I'll give your money back. There's no way the owners are going to put up with this circus any longer. No way Gillis survives this either. I don't care how many extentsions they handed out.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tortorella is definitely a bad fit there.

The Calgary dressing room tirade was the final straw leading to their spiralling failures. They are 2-14 since then.

The players are definitely tuned into another station.

[/QUOTE]

Great post! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

Tell you what 50. If Torts is there next season & I win our play-off bet? I'll give your money back. There's no way the owners are going to put up with this circus any longer. No way Gillis survives this either. I don't care how many extentsions they handed out.

[/QUOTE]

You won't have to worry about that Nite,just be ready to pay up!Wink

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You won't have to worry about that Nite,just be ready to pay up!Wink

[/QUOTE]

lol. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Here's the letter Gillis wrote to season ticket holders this past Monday explaining the retooling that's going on.

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/10/gillis-pleads-his-case-we-are-enduring-a-challenging-period/

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I heard a great comment tonight at the pub. I asked a friend what he thought of last night's game. In a groaning tone his response was "Is the (Abbotsford) Heat game on?"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to red75's comment:

I heard a great comment tonight at the pub. I asked a friend what he thought of last night's game. In a groaning tone his response was "Is the (Abbotsford) Heat game on?"

For Canuck fans it's got to be a stunning descent from their rankings of recent years, eh red? Who do folks think is to blame out there? All Gillis? Is Tortorella dodging any of the heat or is he getting his share?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

OMG... if a goalie is "ruined for the future" because he joined a poor team.... he is mentally weak. bunch of drama queens.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

OMG... if a goalie is "ruined for the future" because he joined a poor team.... he is mentally weak. bunch of drama queens.

[/QUOTE]

You truly are a person of rare intelligellence...It's rare that you show any! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

like i said... drama queens. love how you and kel "pump each other's tires". funny stuff. save the reply... i'll do it for you- "adk, you are a _______(insert fake curse word), i question your manhood, and your inteligence because you disagree with me. that's about it... right?  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

"OMG... if a goalie is "ruined for the future" because he joined a poor team.... he is mentally weak. bunch of drama queens." - 'adkbeesfan'

Seriously. Think Lack is complaining? Lack knows - like all goalies know - that this is how most goalies get their chance - through an unfortunate event or series of events that befall a colleague, hence your team. You hope to jump in and play lights-out, play the hero.

I predicted Jan 22, Canucks would not make the Playoffs, after Tortarella - yet again - placed himself in front and above the team he was coaching (the Canucks vs Flames embarrassment).

Eddie Lack is the least of the Canucks worries. Tortarella - a really bad coach, narcissistic and out-of-touch - is done.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

oh the horror! he's ruined! ruined i tell you! he'll be living in a shelter, eating his meals from a soup kitchen by april. we should start a website to help this guy with his impending doom. make donations payable to www.everygoaliesdeservestobeonawinningteam.com

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

like i said... drama queens. love how you and kel "pump each other's tires". funny stuff. save the reply... i'll do it for you- "adk, you are a _______(insert fake curse word), i question your manhood, and your inteligence because you disagree with me. that's about it... right?  

[/QUOTE]

I wish I had a comeback, but all my come is in the back of your throat! See not one fake curse word. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

"I wish I had a comeback, but all my come is in the back of your throat! See not one fake curse word." - 'NeelyOrrBourque'

I think you've stumbled onto the wrong site....here ya go

www.eharmony.ca

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

whats with the sniping? It was just a generalization. Lack isn't "ruined" but he's sure been put in a tough situation, especially if he's not seasoned enough to handle the mantle of #1 goalie yet. Hard to say anyone making a million dollars a year is ruined.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

good one, got me there. for what it's worth, you're better off leaving your fantasies out of this forum, it could get embarrassing for you. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

good one, got me there. for what it's worth, you're better off leaving your fantasies out of this forum, it could get embarrassing for you. 

[/QUOTE]

SIGHHHH! Yea..I'll never forget the 1st time we met...But I'll keep trying! 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

"SIGHHHH! Yea..I'll never forget the 1st time we met...But I'll keep trying! " - 'NeelyOrrBourque'

Henny Youngman - without the humour...