The Caps suk

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

The Caps suk

Lit up for 7 by the Rags. No goaltending , bad defence. Where's Mike Green when you need him ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Re: The Caps suk

That game was something else.  I'm not sure why Ovechkin didn't get an instigator penalty when he attacked and fought Dubinsky.  He lunged at Dubinsky and ripped one of Dubinsky's gloves off before he started punching him.  A fourth liner would have gotten an extra penalty for that.

It doesn't look like the Scott Hannan trade is working out for the Caps so far.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

Do you think the Bruins are more Elite? I do, they may not score like the Caps (not lately) but Im proud to say the are the GA leaders for a 30 team league. They have some offensive talent, good defence and great goaltending. Maybe the Caps (Ovechkin) wants rid of Boudreau, who knows? Too many "I CAN" players on this team with a glaring whole in the wall behind them and add a pair of Boudreau ear plugs cause he's been tuned out. Consider ourselves lucky we have Julien, I believe he still has the room and the players respect him. (for now anyway).

The Caps dont suk, they are just to top heavy and off balance.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

yeah b/c the Bruin fans in here are always so supportive. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

As for fairweather fans I vote the Kings

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: The Caps suk:
    [QUOTE]Do you think the Bruins are more Elite? I do, they may not score like the Caps (not lately) but Im proud to say the are the GA leaders for a 30 team league. They have some offensive talent, good defence and great goaltending. Maybe the Caps (Ovechkin) wants rid of Boudreau, who knows? Too many "I CAN" players on this team with a glaring whole in the wall behind them and add a pair of Boudreau ear plugs cause he's been tuned out. Consider ourselves lucky we have Julien, I believe he still has the room and the players respect him. (for now anyway). The Caps dont suk, they are just to top heavy and off balance.
    Posted by lucicfan[/QUOTE]
    I think Boudreau's days are numbered, looks like Ovie and company have tune him out.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

he has the most wins as a coach over a 2 year span.  And they are still one of the better teams in the east....
    a slump is a slump.  they have some injuries and guys battling the flu.  I think their biggest weakness is a goalie.  Its fine to try two rookies but they just arent cutting the mustard.  trade one of them in a pkg of players/pick for Vokoun. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

I kind of agree the panthers on not a team on the up and the GM is not going to get run out of town for trading Vokoun and he is never going to win a cup here so for the sake of Vokoun and maybe some lucky picks for the panthers, Vokoun should be traded... he deserves better than the panthers

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Washington will get another top 3 seed and lose another game 7 on home ice in the first round (this will happen in the second round if they get a lot of luck).

Players who are not used to winning in the playoffs + a coach's system isnt built for the playoffs + having mike green as a #1 d man= Not going far come springtime

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I see Nobokov got out of his KHL contract, maybe the Caps will give him a try.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

screw...

We could say the same thing about the Bruins.  Who should have won two yrs running and had the boggest choke in hockey history last year.  And then the year previous were beat by Carolina. 

We shouldnt be bragging about our team that much considering these facts. 
    Washington lost to Pitt who won the cup two years ago.  And lost to a Montreal team that also beat Pitt.  Should they have won last year?  Yes.  But so should have the B's when they had a 3-0 lead in the series and in game 7. 

Until one of the teams makes a stand neither team has bragging rights