The Champs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

The Champs

I still have a problem saying we are the the Champs and all the hard work for we the fans and the organisition have put it all together. I still see fans with doubt going into next season even though we will only lose Ryder, Kaberlie, Hynidy and Ricchi, with some very good young players coming in to replace them, if the heart and energy can find a way to go into next season the Bruins  are in very good shape.
    I used to think that the Bruins had to find the best player possible to improve but now I only look forward to the up and coming players that will make us better. Poulion is only a fill in and could only help on a 3rd line, but the Bruins have a lot of players to fill in and I hope they can keep it all going.
    The Bruins have the pieces to get to the finals again but they will need the heart they this year to do it again. Without spending alot they the players that can do it again.

GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: The Champs

I'm not one to correct spelling, but holy crap. Those arent typos, as everything else looks in order, do you know who the players actually are?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Sorry about my spelling because I was in a rush, but I will try to be better next time. I make a lot of mistakes going to far ahead of myself. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

and let's also hope that the boys don't get too carried away with all the partying and come into next season still hungover....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]and let's also hope that the boys don't get too carried away with all the partying and come into next season still hungover....
    Posted by days-of-Orr[/QUOTE]

Since I am still hungover, I couldn't blame them if they stilll are...!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

ESPO said the Bruins could have won 2 more cups if they didn't party so much but what the heck, be smarter and go for the next one and who cares about spelling, go Bruins and win next year. The hangover is part of the glory!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

In Response to Re: The Champs:
    [QUOTE]and let's also hope that the boys don't get too carried away with all the partying and come into next season still hungover....
    Posted by days-of-Orr[/QUOTE]
    I have been thinking the same thing.  Thomas said that he got away from doing the things that kept him grounded after he won the Vezina two summers ago, and that it cost him the following season.  I hope that he keeps that in mind this summer, and is able to impress that upon his teammates as well.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

There are 30 teams, and a salary cap.
    If a team can win the cup, once every 30 years, they will be doing their job.
    For now, I will be content if the team can be competitive, and are able to beat the Habs, whenever they hook up.
    If they haven't won another cup by 2040, I will start getting upset.
    Until then, no stress.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]   There are 30 teams, and a salary cap. If a team can win the cup, once every 30 years, they will be doing their job. For now, I will be content if the team can be competitive, and are able to beat the Habs, whenever they hook up. If they haven't won another cup by 2040, I will start getting upset. Until then, no stress.
    Posted by biggskye[/QUOTE]

Thank god we're not Kings, Sabres, Blues, Leafs, Capitals, Flyers, or Canucks fans then (as far as I can recall those are the only teams that have gone 30 plus years without a Cup, not counting the Sens or the Jets. Do the Coyotes count?).

Though only 15 different teams have won the Cup in the last 30 years. - those 7 (8 counting the Yotes) are the only non-cup winners who have been around for 30 years or more without a championship. The Sharks, CBJ, Wild, Panthers Preds and Jets 2.0 and Sens 2.0 haven't won, but have not been around for three decades yet.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Champs : Thank god we're not Kings, Sabres, Blues, Leafs, Capitals, Flyers, or Canucks fans then (as far as I can recall those are the only teams that have gone 30 plus years without a Cup, not counting the Sens or the Jets. Do the Coyotes count?).
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

The Coyotes are the Jets.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Which Jets? This is gonna get confusing.