The Change We Need Is to Fire Julien

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: The Change We Need Is to Fire Julien

clode...pregame, "krejci-how many friends do you have coming tonite?","6 coach"...."looch- how many friends do you have coming to the game?","7 coach"....clode replies "well it looks like you get the start tonite looch,and you can thank your friends- one less and i'd have to flip a coin".......clode adds"alright boys,i need a full list of how many friends everyone has coming tommorrow night, so i can make out the roster without hurting anyones feelings" this is how you think a proffesional hockey team should be coached??? just because you hate clode-don't "make up" reasons to do so- it diminishes any credibility

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In Response to The Change We Need Is to Fire Julien:
    [QUOTE]I don't care what players they get in here, this coach absolutely blows and will never get them to the promised land wake up all of you! and btw, what he did to Kampfer, benching the kid at his hometown game was a low cheap act..that is what demoralizes players and makes them want to leave Boston
    Posted by cactusTony[/QUOTE]

Here Here
    agreed

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I will reserve judgement about Julien until after the 2011 playoffs.....this is his year to prove all of his doubters wrong....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

It was a bs decision, to sit him for 1 game, he called him at his parents when he was having dinner for crying out loud.

Absolutely no class, it wasn't like he was being sat for Chara to come back into the lineup, it was a dartboard decision on who plays D and who sits.  This was well known Kamp was going home to play his first game there, it was even mentioned several times in previous game. This was a power trip knock down by an idiot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Though it is not justification to fire him (his stupidity noted above), that comes from his failure to grow and adjust when others have adjusted to him and his style of play, his failure to invent a PP, his use of players is atrocious, just the fact he dresses Thorn every night is grounds for dismissal.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

The major problem is that the B's best offensive player is out indefinitely and the guy they thought would score 30 has turned out to be a bust.  Not CJ's fault.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

There wre plenty of people who said Pat Burns would never win a Stanley Cup.If the team goes out in the first round, then absolutly he should be fired lets just wait and see.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

This league is not for" Babies it's fot Men and if they can't handle that then they have no buisness playing in it".

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

last i knew...julien doesn't lace up the skates for games. too little credit when they win, too much blame when they lose. the b's would have a different coach every year if it was up to you boneheads. way to not let 30 something years of cuplessness cloud your judgement! i wish this team has success...and REALIZE a cup cannot be won in february, nor will a team play 82 perfect games. let me get this straight...wins are a credit to the team, losses are clodes fault? prisoners of the moment

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosismooses. Show mosismooses's posts

I agree 100%!! Cannot believe that guy Julien will not force Chara to make a decent breakout pass, or make Horton go into the danger zones for puck posession or Seidenberg take the body for once & not get beat like a rented mule. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

I've been a critic of Claude's decisions many times, and recently heard from a quality sports analyst that Claude will never take a risk and is married to dump and chase, even on the PP.Dumping Claude is somewhat muddled by his contract. He was extended prior to last year and just after the bruins had played quite well. Why so many things went south last year is still a puzzle, although injuries were a major factor, so Claude's decisions were not so glaringly noted. This year he has allready had one head to head with Chiarelli and Neely and responded by becoming more involved and shortening the bench in the 3rd. Still, his dumb decisions continue like Recchi on the point; like shuffling Seguin from line to line and center to wing; like not playing Tuuka after Timmy has given up 6,6,4 and now another 4.Claude is definitely a major creator of problems and discontent.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

newenglandah....were they just standing still against montreal? this boring style of hockey has produced the 6th most productive offense in the nhl, and the 3rd best defense!  the b's system is very similiar to the wings- team defense and balanced scoring, puck possesion- teams that are responsible, in other words. there is no superstar scorer on their roster either,everyone has to contribute.the b's have a younger team(5 or 6 rooks) that is working itself into the cup contender conversation yearly...since clodes arrival. the future is bright for the b's....stop living in the past people-

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

In Response to Re: The Change We Need Is to Fire Julien:
    [QUOTE]I've been a critic of Claude's decisions many times, and recently heard from a quality sports analyst that Claude will never take a risk and is married to dump and chase, even on the PP.Dumping Claude is somewhat muddled by his contract. He was extended prior to last year and just after the bruins had played quite well. Why so many things went south last year is still a puzzle, although injuries were a major factor, so Claude's decisions were not so glaringly noted. This year he has allready had one head to head with Chiarelli and Neely and responded by becoming more involved and shortening the bench in the 3rd. Still, his dumb decisions continue like Recchi on the point; like shuffling Seguin from line to line and center to wing; like not playing Tuuka after Timmy has given up 6,6,4 and now another 4.Claude is definitely a major creator of problems and discontent.
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

The majority of "quality sports analysts" consider Clode a pretty good coach.